Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color Matte For the Holidays!

Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color

Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color ($24) is a newly launched twelve shade line up of creamy matte lip colors.

Bobbi’s matte formula is a creamy, classic matte that combines moisturizing properties so the texture is light as air and glides onto lips like butter. She also promises us a full eight hours of wear.

I guess if anyone is going to matte right it would be Bobbi eh? Spoken like a true Bobbi Brown fan girl.

Available now at Nordstrom.

What’s your dream matte formula?

Any brands you turn to for the best matte formulas?

Do share them!

• 9/25/12 20:51 Barbara:

Oh nooo I’m such a sucker for matte lipstick. So much for convincing myself that I have enough makeup.

• 9/25/12 21:29 O:

Hi Muse,
    I always read your blog all the time. I really enjoy your reviews. This is my first time leaving comment/question. But I was wondering if these lipsticks are limited edition for the holidays or permanent?

• 9/26/12 10:11 the Muse:

hi O thank you so much for reading Musings. I believe they will be added to the perm collection but will launch for Winter/Holiday 2012.

• 9/25/12 23:23 Debster:

My favorite matte red is Revlon 007 (haha) and I honestly can’t remember the name of the colour itself, but it’s a good brick red. I hadn’t seen it around in a while though. =[

• 9/26/12 11:09 the Muse:

aw hope it isn’t discontinued :(

• 9/26/12 8:55 JenJ:

Be still my heart! I think a trip to the BB counter at Nordstroms is necessary. Then again…lol!!!! I don’t have a particular brand I turn to for matte lipsticks. I think the only ones I have are from MAC.

• 9/26/12 11:02 the Muse:

jen I’m curious too might need to hit up a counter ;-D

• 9/26/12 11:03 Quinctia:

I like both Nyx’s Matte Creams and their matte lipstick formulas. It’s not a finish I lean towards, so I haven’t invested in anything pricier than Nyx, haha.

• 9/26/12 12:44 the Muse:

i like those too and so cheap!!!!!!!

• 9/28/12 1:04 Ky:

Muse,

Speaking of Bobbi Brown, did you noticed this palette http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/7654/22645/Whats-New/On-the-Go-Gorgeous/Rich-Caviar-Eye-Palette/FH12/index.tmpl in striking brown and green tones? With my pale complexion and hazel eyes I had to order it right away! Isn’t it totally gorg?

• 9/28/12 9:41 the Muse:

oh ky I am jellies. that is nommy! I love khaki greens like that Rawrrr! Enjoy! Wear in health my dear! now I want!

• 9/28/12 16:44 Ky:

Oh, sadness. I got it today and it’s not as green as I thought. More like browns, tans, and grayish khakis. Oh, well, I still love it – as usual with BB products.

• 9/28/12 1:04 Ky:

*notice. hehe!

• 12/9/12 7:55 Em808:

I love BB’s creamy mattes!! I have both True Pink and Tawny Pink. My lips tend to get dry with lipstick bit this formula keeps them moist. It’s a must have!!

• 12/10/12 17:58 Christina:

muse do you have these?? i have not found swatches of these online, just of very few shades. why oh why is not blog reviewing all of them? *blinkblink*

• 12/11/12 9:12 the Muse: