Dial Glow in the Dark Halloween Hand Soaps

Dial Glow in the Dark Halloween Hand Soaps

Dial has a selection of limited edition Glow in the Dark Halloween Hand Soaps. These are 2 for $5 at Walgreens and include a cat, Jack o’ Lanterns, and witch designs.

I’m pretty much stuck on Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps so I didn’t pick these up plus after hauling the Hello Kitty Dial Hand Soap I was kinda disappointed it just smelled like Dial soap…meh…I got over it really quick to say the least.

But…you might wanna deck our your bathroom sinks with ‘em anyway! The bottles are cute!

• 9/27/12 19:21 auroragyps:

I bought the black cat one. I collect cute black cat things & I try to buy at least one every Halloween… plus I needed a new foaming soap dispenser. I haven’t even opened it yet, but I know that after I use up what’s in it, I’m going to fill it with Soft Soap’s Coconut Ginger hand soap cut with water and keep it it my kitchen. I wish Soft Soap would make a shower gel in that scent and make it easy to find, because it smells amazing.

• 9/27/12 19:51 Icequeen81:

Oohh gosh gosh Im so jealous m we don’t get that kind of stuff here, I would love to have one of those in my bathroom, the all time I, should even replace some new soup on it when the original is empty . The bad and body works ones are also gorgeous. I know Sound kind weird but they are really cute and cool

• 10/5/13 21:48 marge nistler:

I have searched everywhere for these and can’t find them. they are so darn cute

• 9/28/12 0:48 Jenny:

KITTY! I’ve not seen these in stores (up in Canadaland) but I’d buy the kitty one.

• 9/28/12 8:26 Majick:

too bad they ruined the front with the DIAL logo. Love the cat but don’t use anti-bacterial soap. oh well…

• 9/28/12 9:37 the Muse:

agreed boo!

• 9/28/12 14:15 Tigress:

The cat is super cute, but I too love the B&BW soaps.

• 9/28/12 17:40 Karen M:

They are really cute but that awful soap sucks all the moisture out of my skin. Not to mention the medicinal smell…yuck! BBW all the way for me. :-)

• 9/30/12 14:35 cat: