Kat Von D Holiday 2012 Gift Sets and Palettes

Kat Von D Holiday 2012

Sephora has updated the Kat Von Do Collection with Holiday 2012 offerings featuring new gift sets as well as some new True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes.

Looks like the True Romance Palettes will be quads from now on as it’s been a while since I’ve since they released an eight shade palette. Now sure how I feel about this new development as I really enjoyed the larger size and variety of shades. I keep hope alive that this is only a temporary phase they are going through.

Take a look see if you need anything from this collection!

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Starstruck $20
Shades:

• Fallen (pearlized deep bronze)
  • Pagan Poetry (pearlized warm chocolate)
  • Unrequited (pearlized yellow gold)
  • Hermit (pearlized wine red)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Starstruck

Kat Von D True Romance Eye shadow Palette Starstruck

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Star-Crossed $20
Shades:

• Hyperballad (pearlized silver)
  • Scandinavian (pearlized taupe)
  • Oceansize (pearlized blue)
  • Ville (pearlized eggplant purple)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Star Crossed

Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palette Star Crossed

Kat Von D Star Kissed Lipstick Set $28
Painted Love Lipstick in:

• Rosary (burgundy red)
  • Lolita (dusty rose)
  • Underage Red (bright crimson)
  • Foiled Love lipstick in:
  • Beranice (metallic poppy red)
  • Forever & Ever (metallic golden peach)
  • Valentine (metallic hot pink)

Kat Von D Star Kissed Lipstick Set

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set $49
Shades:

• Runaway (plum)
  • Homie (shimmering violet)
  • Rhi-Venge (electric blue)
  • Eyegasm (jade green)
  • Fool’s Gold (gold)
  • Napolitano (light brown)
  • Immortal Love (dark coffee)
  • Puro Amor (jet black)
  • Black Metal Lover (matte black with silver micro-glitter)
  • Platinum (silver)

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Makeup Palette $49
Includes:

• 4 x Eyeshadow Trios in Felix, Helmüt, Lohnër, Requiem
  • Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
  • Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Adora

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Makeup Palette

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Makeup Palette Holiday 2012

I like it all but I’m unsure if I need any of it you know? I do think the Starstruck Palette is very tempting. I’m always a mush for red eyeshadow!

What do you think from this collection?

Anything?

Do share!

It’ll be available shortly at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 9/24/12 10:24 OrangeLipstickBlog:

The Starry Eyes palette looks nice but I have a weird thing about not liking my shadows to touch like that. I prefer for each color to have its own pan, rather than having three touching like that. (Not sure why I hate that so much but I’m the same way with food! I don’t like for my foods to touch!)

• 9/24/12 10:28 the Muse:

HA I’m like that with food too! OMG ;-D I thought I was the only freaky person around when it comes to foods touching!

• 9/24/12 10:49 Stacie:

Actually, I’m totally like that too. My OCD goes even a step further. Not only do I not like them to touch, I eat things in a certain order as well and almost always finish one thing before moving on to the next. Weird, I know. But that’s my thing!

• 9/24/12 10:52 the Muse:

lol you’re awesome stacie ;-D not weird at all, can totally understand, seriously…!

• 9/24/12 11:01 Mandi:

Definitely not weird, it seems OCD runs in the makeup community lol -raises hand- Also guilty of these things, ALL of them.

• 9/24/12 11:03 the Muse:

LOL mandi ;-D I guess us makeup junkies have issues ;D

• 9/24/12 11:07 Mandi:

We truly, truly do. BUT, I’m ok with that! lol

• 9/24/12 11:13 the Muse:

heck so am I! ;-D and proud of it ;D!

• 9/24/12 12:28 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I do that, too! I have to eat all of one thing before moving on to the next thing. I make a conscious effort to try to be better about that, but it’s difficult! No one else in my family does it except for my great-uncle Charlie lol!

• 9/24/12 10:25 Jessica:

But where is the next Tattoo Chronicles palette? ;^; although I suppose I should be happy about that because I really need to put myself on a no-buy when it comes to eye shadow, but I can’t resist a palette that looks like a book XD

• 9/24/12 10:27 the Muse:

I think the smaller palette is supposed to take over the chronicles, but I’m a little disappointed as I like the bigger palette ;D

• 9/24/12 10:34 Icequeen81:

I like some of the lipsticks I wonder if the last a lil bit long or they have just beautiful package and colors

• 9/24/12 10:43 Audrey C.:

I’m so not a KVD fan, but that lipstick set is intriguing. That being said, how awful are some of those shade names? Pagan Poetry? Underage Red? We get it, Kat, you’re ~such~ a rebel. Gag.

• 9/24/12 10:50 Stacie:

I’m not a huge fan of her as a person, so I can’t bring myself to buy any of her things. They are really pretty. But I just can’t do it.

• 9/24/12 10:51 18thCenturyFox:

I may also have to get the little quad with “Hyperballaf” since that is one of my all time favorite songs..

• 9/24/12 10:54 18thCenturyFox:

Sorry I had meant to say I agree with you about some of the names. However Pagan Poetry , I believe, is a Björk reference, so I love that.

• 9/25/12 7:51 Audrey C.:

Ahh, I see. I’m not a Bjork fan, so I was unaware. At least that clears one name up! But still… Underage Red? Wat?

• 9/25/12 2:29 Jane:

NARS has some ~edgy~ names as well.

• 9/24/12 10:47 18thCenturyFox:

This makes me sad. Despite my very strong anti-Kat feelings I have been won over by her cosmetics and was really looking forward to a new Tattoo Chronicles and the “complete” sized True Romance palettes. Those make my heart a flutter- not these “trial sized” babies. Random shout out- I forgot how awesome the movie Clue was!

• 9/24/12 12:30 OrangeLipstickBlog:

ZOMG, Clue is the best movie everrrrr! Did I miss a Clue reference somewhere?

• 9/24/12 13:53 18thCenturyFox:

Ha! No… I’m dreading work so I was watching Bobs Burgers and Clue to calm me lol

• 9/24/12 10:52 Mandi:

As usual, the little eyeshadow palettes are calling my name. The bigger one? Not so much… packaging is gorgeous as always, but I am underwhelmed by the product inside for the price.

• 9/24/12 11:00 Mandi:

Also, I am definitely getting the palette with the shadow named Ville in it… seeing as Ville Valo is my favorite Scandinavian celebrity out there :P This palette is clearly a reference to the band HIM. Sooo… I have to have it. o.o

• 9/24/12 10:58 JenJ:

Crap! These mini lipsticks get me every time lol!!!

• 9/24/12 11:09 Michelle:

Oooh, I’m liking the lipstick set. I would totally splurge on it – but I know most of the reds would just look magenta/fuchsia on me. It’s inevitable. But I’ll probably get it anyway, regret it, then give it to my sister.

• 9/24/12 11:54 Katie:

Ack! Must have…..love KVD’s make-up and her collections always delivery on quality. Off to update wish list……;)

• 9/24/12 12:15 Winni:

I love me some Kat Von D. Her new foundation is my new HG-totally amazing. But. These look……boooooring. Imma pass.

• 9/24/12 13:58 Kim:

Yes, these are kinda boring. KVD has some good cosmetics though so I’ll probably at least try them out when they come to my local store.

• 9/24/12 17:33 Kristin:

I need the Starry Eyes palette…so gorgeous!

• 9/24/12 17:51 Lulle:

I love the packaging with the wax seal. Really cool!

• 9/24/12 22:08 Cindy:

I’m eying that Starry Eyes palette, mostly for the purples. And the packaging is adorable, I’m totally digging that wax seal!

• 9/24/12 23:27 Quinctia:

Yeah, I’m rather happy with the two 8-pan palettes of hers that I’ve got. However, I got them both clearanced out from Sephora, so…I’m probably not the customer they’d be designing their palettes for, haha.

• 9/25/12 0:49 fufsy:

LOL at her using Bjork song titles for the names in her eyeshadows!!!!! GAHAHAHHAHA

• 9/25/12 1:40 Kelly:

I want all of it!

• 9/25/12 1:42 Kelly:

Sephora F&F cannot come fast enough. Seriously.

• 9/25/12 14:26 Twirishlady:

Muse,
    Have you ever tried her eye pencils? I love the color selection and would love to splurge as I have been looking for a set like this for awhile now. Just curious if they are a good quality/anything like the UD 24/7 liners?

Thanks!

• 9/25/12 14:51 the Muse:

I wanna say yes I have…but I’m not sure. *scratches head* I don’t think I have!!! But if I decide to indulge promise to swatch/review ;-D I’m sure they are good as Sephora is behind the release and there eyeliner sets for Holidays I have tried and REALLY liked!

• 9/25/12 15:03 Twirishlady:

Thanks so much! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! Have I annoyed you enough into a review yet?? ;)

• 9/25/12 15:14 the Muse:

LOL! you’re pushing me nearer the submit button ;-D I’m trying to wait for Sephora FF but it’s SOOOOO hard!

• 10/8/12 2:40 amy:

The quad with the red shadow looks interesting, as I am also a sucker for red eyeshadows. However, I’m not too fond of the of the other shades. It’s the same with the other quad; I really only like the egglant & taupe shades. The pencil set looks promising, though, as I find the quality to be divine, but I know I’ll likely only use the black. I prefer these pencils to UD 24/7, which I don’t really care for (I know people love them, but they disappear on me, which is weird because nothing else does), so I am tempted. I just bought UD Vice & Smoked palettes this weekend and have placed a moratorium on makeup purchases for at least 6 months, but still…

• 10/30/12 0:32 Jojo:

Please swatch! Pretty please!…. I live in Australia and it’s so hard to decide on what’s worth the shipping costs without swatches, so I’m in love with your work!

Jojo x