Sephora has updated the Kat Von Do Collection with Holiday 2012 offerings featuring new gift sets as well as some new True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes.
Looks like the True Romance Palettes will be quads from now on as it’s been a while since I’ve since they released an eight shade palette. Now sure how I feel about this new development as I really enjoyed the larger size and variety of shades. I keep hope alive that this is only a temporary phase they are going through.
Take a look see if you need anything from this collection!
Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Starstruck $20
- Fallen (pearlized deep bronze)
- Pagan Poetry (pearlized warm chocolate)
- Unrequited (pearlized yellow gold)
- Hermit (pearlized wine red)
Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Star-Crossed $20
- Hyperballad (pearlized silver)
- Scandinavian (pearlized taupe)
- Oceansize (pearlized blue)
- Ville (pearlized eggplant purple)
Kat Von D Star Kissed Lipstick Set $28
Painted Love Lipstick in:
- Rosary (burgundy red)
- Lolita (dusty rose)
- Underage Red (bright crimson)
- Foiled Love lipstick in:
- Beranice (metallic poppy red)
- Forever & Ever (metallic golden peach)
- Valentine (metallic hot pink)
Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set $49
- Runaway (plum)
- Homie (shimmering violet)
- Rhi-Venge (electric blue)
- Eyegasm (jade green)
- Fool’s Gold (gold)
- Napolitano (light brown)
- Immortal Love (dark coffee)
- Puro Amor (jet black)
- Black Metal Lover (matte black with silver micro-glitter)
- Platinum (silver)
Kat Von D Starry Eyes Makeup Palette $49
- 4 x Eyeshadow Trios in Felix, Helmüt, Lohnër, Requiem
- Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
- Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Adora
I like it all but I’m unsure if I need any of it you know? I do think the Starstruck Palette is very tempting. I’m always a mush for red eyeshadow!
What do you think from this collection?
It’ll be available shortly at Sephora and Sephora.com