Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian Launches at CVS

Kardashians Kosmetics Kollection Khroma Beauty
Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashianthat I told you about earlier this Summer will be hitting CVS stores late December into the year year.

Interestingly enough I didn’t expect this to be a CVS launch but seems like the chain is picking up celebs for all sorts of interesting launches like, case in point, Nuance by Salma Hayek.

More news after the jump!

Khroma Beauty gets a limited Holiday Collection launch at CVS, Ulta, Sears, Kmart, and other retails later in November but settles in at CVS come the New Year from what I’m hearing.

Khroma Beauty spotlights what the company calls “tools to attain flawless looks at home with high quality formulas at affordable prices…”

The collection will feature mascaras, holiday sets entitled Kardazzle Compacts as well as a faux lash collection (where would Kim be without her faux lashes eh?).

The K’s supposedly helped designed the collection.

You’ll also be able to purchase your fav K looks such with sets like Au Natural Nude Lips, Intimate Spotlight Highlighter, and Honey Stick Lipglosses.

Will you indulge in Khroma Beauty when it hits stores?

source

• 9/5/12 10:42 MiMi:

Me: I. just. can’t.
    Makeup lemming inside of me: Welllll, what if it’s really awesome?
    Me: You hush up now. Didn’t I get you that Beauty.com box that was only at select Chicagoland Wags?
    Makeup lemming inside of me: That’s so old news.

• 9/5/12 10:44 the Muse:

LOL mimi! I hear you about the “well what if it’s really awesome?” I’m not a huge fan of the K’s but I kinda feel they might do something ok with a makeup collection!

• 9/5/12 11:24 OrangeLipstickBlog:

LOLOLOL!

• 9/5/12 10:46 Cj:

Omg I’m so over the letter k right now lol.

• 9/5/12 10:51 the Muse:

aren’t we all! LOL but I’m not writing this off completely yet ;D

• 9/5/12 13:32 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

It drives me crazy. And they have a “Kurves” line for Sears.

• 9/5/12 11:14 Vic27:

i wonder if this will be available in canada? i look forward to your review!

• 9/5/12 11:33 Susan K:

I’ll be checking this out. Wish JLo would do a mu line. Always love her look.

• 9/5/12 12:08 Joyce:

I am so excited! I’ve been waiting for years for them to do a collection.

• 9/5/12 13:52 Karen M:

There is no way I will be purchasing anything with this family’s name on it. There are too many other good products out there that I can spend my hard earned money on.

• 9/5/12 14:10 Susie:

A. Greed.

Yeah, I blogged once about the Kardashians’ makeup organizers – just cause people were so into it – but now I almost want to delete it. Very sick of them, and I don’t like what they stand for.

Did the Paris Hilton craze last this long? I’m waiting for this “kraze” to end.

• 9/6/12 19:22 Karen M:

You & me both. LOL! :-)

• 9/5/12 14:00 kd:

Seriously, ? Lets see what it is all about first. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on actual product,that will be the test.

• 9/5/12 14:19 SusanT:

I despise this family. I wouldn’t spend a red cent on anything they’d come out with. I’d also question the quality of it. I hear their line for Sears is horrible.

• 9/5/12 14:26 the Muse:

I don’t really like them either but I’m such a beauty junkie I’d love to see what they come up with! ;-D

• 9/5/12 14:26 JoElla:

Not going to pan it until I see see it.

Love or hate them, I think they always look fantab. It will be interesting to see what items they put out, hopefully the quality will be there.

• 9/5/12 14:45 the Muse:

i agree, I don’t love them and even find them annoying but I have to say they look amazing, there makeup is always flawless!

• 9/5/12 18:45 Lisa:

can’t even wait adkgrfjfkefa

• 9/5/12 19:53 reena:

kim k’s lips look strange in this pic….
    usually her makeup is good tho.

• 9/6/12 1:22 Camila:

Say what you want about that family…they ALL know makeup and do it well. Sure, the mom wears too much, but I think they know what they’re talking about. I can’t wait to see what they come up with. You have to admire a family that is famous for being famous. I find that hilarious!

• 9/6/12 2:06 kharanya:

Totally agree with all the posters not wanting to support these females on principle. I honestly don’t care how good anything they produce/are connected with is, I’d rather remain uncorrupted by their miasma. (mostly Kim, the others haven’t done anything atrocious that we know of)

• 9/6/12 3:57 Tiffany Martin:

I’m actually interested. These women have been on top of trends and I think it might be one thing they know well, so before I judge anything I’d really like to see what the products will be like.

I hope the selection is fabulous!

• 9/6/12 8:25 JenJ:

NEXT!!! I can safely say that my wallet will be A-OK when this does hit CVS.

• 9/6/12 9:13 Andrea:

I am excited to try their product out. I have been waiting for it months. I love makeup and just because they have a bad rep doesnt hinder my excitement. How many of is still listened and sang along to MJ…even after he had the bad publicity. If the product is good why not, right? Defiantly buying. Thanks for sharing. Xx

• 9/6/12 9:37 the Muse:

my pleasure andrea! :)

• 9/6/12 12:08 Catherine:

I think I actually might have to try some of their products… I can’t wait to see how they look like :-)

• 9/6/12 18:02 Angie Estrada:

Im excited!!I love their makeup looks! i wish she would collaborate with MAC!

• 9/7/12 0:41 SJG:

Oh jeez! I work at CVS. Maybe Kim and Kanye will come to visit, LOL. We’ve already had the “Kardashian Kolor” OPI collection for a while now.

• 9/7/12 9:34 the Muse:

LOL SJG…! maybe! “Imma just tell you, I came to CVS today so I can support my bitch”

• 9/11/12 13:00 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

Very likely I am gonna try this line.