Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate I Forgive You & I Still Want You!

Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

The new Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate ($68) is terribly tempting even though Lancome has come under FDA fire recently due to the fact that advertisements for Genifique claim to “boost the activity of genes” and “stimulate cell regeneration to reconstruct skin to a denser quality.”

ABC reports that the FDA sent a letter to Lancome to tone down their description of Genifique.

It’s ok Lancome, I forgive you and I still want your new Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate because I’m betting it’s fantastic.

Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate contains a unique rotating and massaging applicator to reach even the most inaccessible of eye areas with 360 degree eye contour application. Nifty eh?

Lancome took the FDA’s warning to heart as they now call this formula one that’s inspired by gene science. After use eyes are instantly refreshed, re-energized, and eye bags are minimized resulting in smoother, more youthful looking eyes.

I think this might be my next skincare purchase. I’m such a junkie for good eye treatments.

Available now at lancome.com as well as on counters.

• 9/19/12 20:13 Icequeen81:

If u buy it would love to read your opinion about it cause is indeed a very expensive buy and if they bring it over here it would cost twice the price

• 9/19/12 21:09 Cali:

I believe the hype. I don’t have this, but I have Genefique serum, and its the most amazing thing to happen to my skin in a very long time.

• 9/19/12 22:32 Pooja:

I hope it reduces the puffiness I sometimes get under eyes after late nights.

• 9/19/12 22:34 Pooja:

A bit off topic but did you try Missha time revolution night repair new science activator serum?

• 9/20/12 11:07 the Muse:

not yet pooja, good?

• 9/21/12 10:58 Pooja:

Yes I had started using it about 4 days back & was complimented on how my skin looks at my job interview :) so maybe the serum works? & I am 33 so I prefer serums over thick creams.

• 9/21/12 11:12 the Muse:

that’s fantastic :) I always love getting compliments on my skin as I sometimes sit around convincing myself something is working but when someone says as such it feels like I’m not imagining things hehehe!

• 9/20/12 2:23 Quinctia:

Haha, I’m dying over here just thinking about what would happen if there was some sort of facial cream that “boost[ed] the activity of genes.” I don’t think we’re advanced enough to pinpoint something that’d be like the fountain of youth, so I’m imagining random increased melanin, hair growth, etc.

Good on the FDA, but someone in marketing honestly should have realized how ridiculous that line was.

• 9/20/12 11:50 the Muse:

sheldon cooper would be the mastermind behind a facial cream that boosts the activity of genes lol!

• 9/20/12 8:51 Kiss & Make-up:

Sounds interesting. If you do get it, I look forward to a review!

• 9/20/12 11:21 Rachel:

I didn’t know FDA cared! Lol. I usually don’t find any eye treatments do anything but I am positive about this because Genefique is amaaaaaaaaazing> :)

• 9/20/12 11:31 the Muse:

rachel the FDA def cares lol! ;-D no doubt about it big brother is watching ;-D I haven’t tried Genefique but hear amazing things ;-D

• 9/20/12 11:51 Nancy:

this thing is definitely yes on my wishlist as well… looks amazing to me.. sure gonna try it!

• 9/20/12 13:13 Joni:

Well good, I don’t particularly want anything to boost the activity of my genes (if that even means anything).

• 9/21/12 10:35 Makedonka:

On 3 flex pay and ships free at the moment on HSN. :)

• 9/21/12 11:12 the Muse:

SWEET ordering!

• 11/29/12 19:38 saturn:

a great product in the most stupid dispenser/container