Lorac Holiday 2012 Ulta Exclusives

Lorac Sweet Luxuries Eyeshadow Palette

As if we didn’t already drool ourselves silly over Lorac’s Holiday 2012 Collection now we have Ulta Exclusive Lorac goodies to look forward to.

Ahhhh!!

How are we going to keep up with all this good stuff this Holiday season?

Take a look!

Lorac Sweet Temptations Eyeshadow Collection $36
A deluxe assortment of sweet, tempting eyeshadow palettes!

Lorac Sweet Temptations Eyeshadow Holiday 2012

Includes:

• Indulge In White Chocolate (Dramatic Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Satisfying Toffee Crunch (Natural Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Tease Me Truffles (Plum Eye Shadow Palette)

Lorac Sweet Luxuries Eyeshadow Palette $12
Five wearable shades of Lorac Eyeshadow in a tiny portable palette for the Holidays!

Lorac Sweet Luxuries Eyeshadow Palette

Lorac Eye Candy Eye Pencil Collection $28
A selection of retractable eyeliner pencils in gold packaging.

Lorac Eye Candy Eye Pencil Collection

Shades:

• Coal
  • Plum
  • Cocoa
  • Licorice

I like the condensed version of the Sweet Temptations set. Sephora’s version contains lip colors and I’m unsure if I’d get a ton of use out of them so I like the idea of eyeshadow palettes only.

Anything you want?

These are available now at Ulta.com

• 9/27/12 21:28 Michelle:

I Need this!!! Well technically not need but I do Want it really bad:) love the set at sephora too though!!! Love your website & I literally check it several times a day:)

• 9/27/12 23:39 Darkeyedfran:

Muse! I received my big loran eye candy box today and it is amazing! I’m so glad I went with this one instead of tarte! The starlet palette really disappointed me last time! The eye candy comes with 4 es quads, a liner quad, and the lip tints are actually cheek and lip stains! I really recommend it!

• 9/28/12 0:14 Sara Elisabeth:

I’ll take the eyeshadow palettes please!

• 9/28/12 2:46 eblu:

aw mann…if only ulta ships to Canada :(
    I also prefer this smaller set of swt temptations over sephora’s

• 9/28/12 3:21 Camille:

Hey, is there any way that a little closer to the holidays you could do a master post with links to the holiday collections? So much stuff on my list it’s hard to remember what IS on my list!

• 9/28/12 6:13 Stephanie:

Boooo :( the $12 luxuries palette is no longer available (per website).

• 9/28/12 8:24 Majick:

For once I might be safe LOL – that said the eyeliner pencils are pretty with the gold.

• 9/28/12 8:28 Rachel:

I love that little 4-shadow palette and for $12 you can’t beat that price! I’m going to have to start saving up for the holiday stuff because it looks awesome this season!

• 9/28/12 9:37 the Muse:

i liked it too rachel! it’s cute and so cheap too! nice natural eye!

• 9/28/12 8:45 Kim:

I agree with you about the Sweet Temptations set. Although the Sephora one does look prettier. Too bad my local Sephora does not have LORAC. I’d like to swatch before I buy.

• 9/28/12 9:23 the Muse:

omg nooo! they don’t carry lorac?! boycott them! sephora’s version is gorg but I feel like I might not use those lippies so just shadow palettes kinda works for me!

• 9/28/12 10:16 Jen:

“Sweet Luxuries” comes up “No longer available” if you click the link in your post. I hope that just means it’s temporarily out of stock? I’ll check my local Ulta for it this weekend, because 5 Lorac quality shadows for $12? Heck yeah! But the temptations set may even be a better bargain!

• 9/28/12 11:06 the Muse:

noticed that today jen when I was headed to purchase along with the new stila cheek palette. I imagine it’ll be back!? I HOPE I want it ;D

• 9/28/12 10:38 Jaz:

I like the sephora version better, but I doubt that I use the eye and cheek products. Only thing is that I try to spend as little as possible in Ulta- I am almost never treated as though they want my money… plus I can get most of the stuff from my job using my discount , or I can go to walmart/target. I think I will swatch these first.

• 9/28/12 11:05 the Muse:

oh no jaz does ulta treat you crappy? that’s terrible :(

• 9/28/12 21:33 Jaz:

YEP. I have 2 in a relatively close distance, and its a crapshoot on the service. I have been to other locations, and only 2 made me feel like they wanted me to spend my money in there.

• 9/28/12 12:51 LINDARRAGNAR:

I agree with you jaz, I never go to Ulta, because the service is deplorable! I feel like I am treated like dirt! :( and it stinks because ulta is super close and would be very convenient!

• 9/28/12 11:37 Karrie:

The palettes look great and there is an Ulta near me. I really want the pro palette after seeing your review. Now do I really want these palettes too?

• 9/28/12 12:21 CharlotteCL:

I love the look of the Sweet Luxuries Palette I hope I can pick it up when I am in the states next :)

• 9/28/12 12:49 LINDARRAGNAR:

12$ woo!!! Finally something I can afford!! ;) That little palette is adorable and I bet you could use one of those save 3.50$ off a purchase over 10$ coupons!!

• 9/29/12 8:28 Sheepy:

Lorac Sweet Luxuries Eyeshadow Palette….$12.

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I need to get this!
    Speaking of ulta, have you ever tried the Real Techniques core collection brush set? (the one with the famous buffing brush lol) because I’m looking into it!

• 10/2/12 9:46 the Muse:

i haven’t sheepy sorry hun!

• 10/1/12 13:09 Jen_m_sunshine:

I just picked up the Sweet Temptations eyeshadow set at my local Ulta! And a few Maybelline lipglosses (the new ones)!!! I was going to return the Sephora Lorac set given the 2 cream items but now I am torn as love the eyeshadow shades in that set too. The set from Ulta has a grey set that I prob won’t get much use of. UGH

• 10/19/12 12:39 Majick:

I WAS NOT SAFE! But I do look rather marbelous. LOL

• 10/19/12 12:41 the Muse:

lol :D

• 10/30/12 23:51 Erin:

I just bought the Lorac Sweet Temptations eyeshadow set and I love it! I was impressed at how pigmented all 16 colors are and how smooth they apply. I am also in love with all the gorgeous shades. Just thought I would share! It is a win!!

• 11/10/12 3:37 Grace:

I was wonder was we’re the dimentions or size of of the sweet luxuries eye shadow pallete?

• 11/19/12 17:50 Kim:

The Lorac Sweet Luxuries palette is going to be available for 2 days as part of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday special for those of you who want to pick it up in store or online. Just a heads up for those who missed out while it was online.