Lorac Sweet Temptations for Holiday 2012
Lorac Sweet Temptations for Holiday 2012 looks like a VERY lemming worthy collection. What’s better than makeup? Makeup that looks like decadent chocolate bars and candy.
Yes, please! The new Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection is on my absolutely must own or I’ll die wish list.
Take a look!
Thanks so much to reader and follow makeup addict Jenn today for pointing this collection out. Can’t believe Sephora is already well on its way to putting up Holiday 2012 Makeup Collections. Crazy! Let me enjoy Fall.
Lorac Sweet Temptations TANtalizer Collection $25
- Lorac Travel-Size Self TANtalizer Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner
- Lorac Travel-Size TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
- Lorac Travel-Size TANtalizer® Body Bronzing Luminizer
- Candy Apple (warm red)
- Frosted Gumdrop (bright pink)
- Sugar Plum (berry)
- Cotton Candy (medium pink)
- Butterscotch (pale peach)
- Crème Brulée (light pink)
Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection $59
Eye Shadow Palettes:
- Ooh La La Vanilla (Nude Eye Shadow Palette)
- Caramel Love Affair (Golden Eye Shadow Palette)
- Tantilizing Cocoa (Bronze Eye Shadow Palette)
- Blackberry Truffle Seduction (Smoky Eye Shadow Palette)
- Cream Eye Liner Palette in Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate
- Cheek & Lip Tint Palette in Indulge in Berry Kisses
These are appearing now at Sephora.com but aren’t yet showing in stock. There’s also some fantastic Ulta Exclusive Gift Sets and Palettes available!
Anything you love?
I just want it all! Particularly that delightful eyeshadow set!