L’Oreal Project Runway The Arty Muse

LOreal Project Runway The Artsy Muse

Yay! Finally I’ve come across the new L’Oreal Project Runway Collection at Harmons. Unlike last year, L’Oreal has split this collection up into four different displays which are entitled The Arty Muse, The Wise Mystic, The Enchanted Queen, and The Seductive Temptress.

Last year, they did one whole display featuring all four shade categories. However, I like they did four separate ones this year as it makes color coordinating and find products easier in the collection this way.

Here’s a look at the Arty Muse.

LOreal Project Runway The Artsy Muse Fall 2012

LOreal Project Runway The Artsy Muse 2

LOreal Project Runway The Artsy Muse 1

As you can see each collection features its own Le Gloss, Lipstick, Palette, and Blush shade as well as two shades of Color Riche Nail Polish and Nail Stickers.

The Arty Muse features some fun pops of color with gold and metallic orange coral playing a big role.

Anything you like from this collection?

• 9/17/12 12:56 Cindy:

Ahh! I still have yet to find any of these! I am looking forward to picking up a couple blushes, maybe an eyeshadow quad.

• 9/17/12 12:57 OrangeLipstickBlog:

The nail stickers are fab! I never can justify buying nail stickers but these are too good to pass up! I may have to buy these and then just store them away in my beauty vault so I can stare at them from time to time. (God, I sound weird but you know what I’m saying, right?!)

• 9/17/12 13:08 the Muse:

I TOTALLY understand ;D

• 9/17/12 13:14 Icequeen81:

I do understand too, I have 4 foils with nail stickers to stare at

• 9/17/12 13:01 Caitlin:

Oh, how I wish those stickers were lacquer strips. I cannot get stickers to look like anything wearable, and those are really, really cool.

• 9/17/12 13:10 telle:

ohhh my! i die! i die! i hope to see some of this at least in canada! really excited about the quads and infallible gloss-a hands down fav!! <3

• 9/18/12 7:19 Danii:

I don’t know a SINGLE artist who wears those stupid Hipster glasses AND I’m an artist who wears glasses. Die, Hipster, die! L’Oreal, you disappoint me with your idea of an artist. The nail stickers are pretty but the artists I know are quite fair (myself included) and probably wouldn’t pull off some of those colors well.

• 9/18/12 9:02 Susan K:

I finally found the collection in Walgreens, but it was one whole big display with the four shade categories. It had only been up a few days, and already a lot was gone. But lucky for me one of everything was left, and a BOGO half off sale to boot!

• 9/18/12 9:14 the Muse:

yay susan! nice hauling! and on sale!

• 9/18/12 20:18 Tiffany Martin:

I agree the nail stickers look cool but I’ve never tried them, do they work?

• 9/25/12 17:35 Majick:

I think these stickers are great too. Someone mentioned that since they are not laquer strips that they won’t really look good.

I really like some of the Sally Hansen patterned decals and they work great for me. I tried the glitter Sally Hansen and they weren’t as easy to apply and didn’t seem to last as well.

I also tried some from Sephora with bling on them. I got them on but they weren’t as good as the SH’s that I tried before. The Sephora Bling ones were thicker and did’t feel comfortable becasue when the surface of my nail would brush against anything I could feel “drag” from the plastic/vinyl that the bling was made out of.

I would like to try these to compare. Now I just have to see if I can find any of them. LOL

• 10/4/12 22:22 Lauren c:

I got the nail stickers, and I have to say, they are pretty good, though I did have some trouble finding the right ones for the size of my nails (most were just a touch too small). I’ve been wearing them for about a week, and they are holding up pretty well. I have gotten compliments all over the place, people asking me where I got my nails done! Now that they’ve been on a few days, I’m starting to get a bit of peeling around the edges, but I’d say these last roughly 7 days or so as long as you’re not too rough on them.