L’Oreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress

LOreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress

We’ve already looked at the Enchanted Queen, The Arty Muse, and The Wise Mystic, and here’s the fourth and final L’Oreal Project Runway Fall 2012 Color Collection entitled The Seductive Temptress.

L’Oreal calls the Seductive Temptress an unexpected, venomous look but really it’s probably the most wearable of the shade selections since it contains some nice nude, natural shades in the eyeshadow palette.

Take a look!

LOreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress Fall 2012

LOreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress 3

LOreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress 2

LOreal Project Runway The Seductive Temptress 1

Again, the blush in this collection is gorgeous and not to be missed. So far my two favorite blushes are from this collection and The Enchanted Queen.

You probably noticed that some of the collections have special edition packaged L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara. There isn’t anything new about the formula, it’s merely LE packaging.

Anything you’re yearning from this collection?

• 9/17/12 13:56 Caitlin:

Is it just me, or is neon lime green the least seductive color in the world, perhaps barring safety orange?

• 9/17/12 14:07 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Lies! Safety orange is my favorite seductive color! :-P

• 9/25/12 17:25 Majick:

Mine too! Right after neon lime green LOL

• 9/17/12 14:38 Gabby T:

Agreed on the lime color – I picked up the other nail polish next to it though and it is absolutely gorgeous. You can’t see the duochrome in these pics but it is pretty.

• 9/17/12 14:10 Kiss & Make-up:

Ooh I love the colors, especially the green. Seductive or not, I don’t care ;-)

• 9/17/12 15:47 Crissylex:

I bought 2 of the eyeshadow palettes last Friday. The next day, they went right back to Rite-Aid. The pigmentation of the shadows was terrible. They were hard and chalky and I doubt that these were the actual shadows used in the runway looks. At $9.00 per palette it was rather insulting that L’Oreal would release awful eyeshadows. I would have much rather have
    new infallible shadows which have awesome pigmentation.

• 9/17/12 15:49 the Muse:

aw that’s awful crissy haven’t tried the eyeshadow palettes yet but the blush I tried yesterday and today/ queen’s blush, is dry which disappointed me. The shade is really unique and it blends well but the formula surprised me as last year it was MUCH nicer!

• 9/17/12 17:36 Nikki:

I agree with the quality of the blush and eyeshadow! I’ve tried the blush in the mystic collection and it was dry and chalky and I picked up the eyeshadow palette in the artsy muse collection and the pigmentation is just horrible and dry as can be. But I do love the nail polish and mystic shine lip gloss I picked up :) the lip gloss is my favorite, it’s such a unique shade.

• 9/17/12 20:55 Angelic Mariposa:

Hey Muse…which Harmons has all of this!?!?

• 9/17/12 23:25 the Muse:

rockland angelic! :)

• 9/17/12 23:41 cat:

Not interested in the makeup but the nail colors look interesting. Will be on the lookout for this one.

• 9/25/12 17:26 Majick:

I’m loving the nail decals in this set even more than the Queens.