MAC Face and Body for Fall 2012

MAC Face and Body

Here’s a little peek at the MAC Face and Body Collection for Fall 2012.

Take a look!

MAC Face and Body for Fall 2012

MAC Face and Body Collection
Three formulas: Face and Body Foundation’s water-based, anti-oxidant-rich liquid goes on smoothly for up to 8 hours of natural-looking wear. Pro Sculpting Cream, in two original and four new limited-edition shades, creates dimension and definition using natural tones. Lightweight, soothing and vitamin-rich. New Pressed Pigment in six, limited-edition, pearlescent shades are creamy and highly concentrated. Apply dry for a subtle and sophisticated translucent finish or wet for high-shine, dramatic dimension.

MAC Pressed Pigment $21

MAC Face and Body for Fall 2012 3

MAC Face and Body for Fall 2012 2

MAC Brushes

• 215 Medium Shader $25
  • 163 Flat Contour $35

MAC Face and Body Brushes

MAC Face & Body will launch September 13 at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com

• 9/4/12 11:51 Kim:

Maybe it’s just me but this collection seems very odd. :\

• 9/4/12 12:15 Laurie:

It’s not just you . . . Body sculpting? Do real people do that often? I can barely find time to slap makeup on my face!

• 9/4/12 12:16 jenny:

whyyyy… the face and body that has been a make up artist fave for years and years is 120mL (4 oz… 4 times the normal foundation bottle amount) for $33.00… why are they making it smaller and thus more expensive?

• 9/4/12 12:49 Janelle:

The 4 oz Face and Body will still be available at MAC stores :-) the 1.7 oz will be available at counters AND stores

• 9/4/12 12:28 Debster:

That promo pic creeps me out horribly. =[

• 9/4/12 12:35 Cindy:

I’m still trying to figure out if that a strategically placed shadow or a big ol’ nip.

• 9/4/12 13:57 Al:

LOL!

• 9/5/12 0:53 Debster:

I vote for a poorly shopped nip!!

• 9/4/12 12:40 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Eww. That promo pic is just….eww.

• 9/4/12 14:01 Kiss & Make-up:

I realy like the MAC face & body foundation, I use it a lot for photoshoots. The contouring creams look interesting, too. I agree about the promo pic, though, it’s kinda weird… I don’t get it, it’s so un-Mac-like :-/ Also sucks they’re making the foundation bottle smaller :-(

• 9/4/12 14:53 Janelle:

They’re keeping the 4 oz size at the store, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief.

• 9/4/12 16:32 Fitrah:

Hm. I actually like the promo pic.

• 9/4/12 17:36 Caitlin:

I am with ya’ll, the promo picture is quite strange.
    Yes, we see her face and body but it has too many shadows to show the product… Oh I get it! There are no shadows and they just dipped the girl in the darkest body sculpting cream!
    I know most ads are “our make up will make you look like this”… so is this advertisement saying this will make your body so greasy you can’t wear clothes?

• 9/5/12 6:33 SJ:

I was actually only going to comment that I love the promo pic – and usually I think MAC promo pics are very bleh. Pose is a bit silly and I probably wouldn’t like it so much were it the usual scrawny photoshopped whitegirl.
    Still! Not buying MAC for love or money, their damned lack of cruelty free has me putting my money anywhere else.

• 9/6/12 8:52 Ina J:

I agree, the promo pic is a bit strange!! I bought the Pure sculpture scuplting cream today so will be trying it out tomorrow!

• 9/17/12 11:30 Julianna:

i think the promo pic is abit wierd but its just showing contouring and lighting in a dramatic sense , the products will be amazing for highlighting feminine areas like placing on collar bones shoulders and legs very slimming and pretty i always body bronze and think its adds great definition people need to get on board! Its the reason for all celebs looking amazing at events , chat shows , red carpets ect..