Here’s a little peek at the MAC Face and Body Collection for Fall 2012.
Take a look!
MAC Face and Body Collection
Three formulas: Face and Body Foundation’s water-based, anti-oxidant-rich liquid goes on smoothly for up to 8 hours of natural-looking wear. Pro Sculpting Cream, in two original and four new limited-edition shades, creates dimension and definition using natural tones. Lightweight, soothing and vitamin-rich. New Pressed Pigment in six, limited-edition, pearlescent shades are creamy and highly concentrated. Apply dry for a subtle and sophisticated translucent finish or wet for high-shine, dramatic dimension.
MAC Pressed Pigment $21
- Light Touch High pearl powder in w10
- Warming Heart High pearl powder in NW20
- Day Gleam High pearl powder in NC30
- Spot Lit High pearl powder in NW35
- Beaming High pearl powder in NC50
- Deeply Dashing High pearl powder in NW55
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream $20
- Accentuate Peachy beige Naturally Defined Warm beige
- Pure Sculpture Neutral pink beige Copper Beech Warm golden brown
- Coffee Walnut Deep dirty, cool brown Richly Honed Warm deep brown
MAC Face and Body Foundation $27
C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, N9
- 215 Medium Shader $25
- 163 Flat Contour $35
MAC Face & Body will launch September 13 at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com