Mally Beauty Holiday Slimline Lip Gloss Library for Holiday 2012

Mally Beauty Holiday Slimline Lip Gloss Library Holiday 2012
I’m positive my next beauty purchase is going to be the new ten piece Mally Holiday Slimline Lip Gloss Library for Holiday 2012. Mally creates some great sets around the Holiday and this set definitely caught my eye particularly because I love Mally Liquid Lipstick.

Take a look!

Mally’s Liquid Lipsticks are super shiny, super glossy, and with an opaque finish giving lips a sexy full color experience. I already own about five shades but this library of ten colors would really add to my stash! Each tube is 0.04 oz versus the 0.11 oz of a regular version.

Mally Beauty Holiday Slimline Lip Gloss Library
Shades:

• Supernatural
  • Blossom
  • Pouty Pink
  • Starburst
  • Perfois Pink
  • Orchid
  • Summer Peach
  • Heartbreaker
  • Fuzzy Navel
  • Sweet Berry

The set is $40 and available exclusively at QVC.com

I think I’ll be ordering.

What do you think?

• 9/24/12 10:57 JenJ:

I was alllll set to order this when I saw a pic of it in People Stylewatch. Then I was wayment…
    Didn’t know they weren’t full size and I too already have some of the colors. Plus I already have A LOT of glosses. *sigh* so we shall see.

• 9/24/12 10:58 the Muse:

naa :( they are mini sadly, but a generous mini at 0.04 oz imho!

• 9/24/12 11:59 coco:

I ordered it when it was on TV the other night. I have been so excited to get it in the mail! But now I see they’re not full size :( The host kept saying retail value is $200 but you get all 10 for $40 woohoo! I guess I just assumed at $20 a piece suggested value they were the big ones. boooooooo

• 9/24/12 12:03 the Muse:

noo :( but even at 0.04 oz that’s still quite a good deal of gloss ;-D typically they come in the chunkier tube and are 0.11oz so def smaller!

• 9/24/12 12:23 Winni:

Oh Muse, you temptress!

• 9/24/12 12:25 the Muse:

teeheeeee!

• 9/24/12 13:44 Laura:

MINI IS PERFECT!! And I don’t have most of those shades – so I’m buying it!

• 9/24/12 18:33 Diane:

Mine is on its way. The smaller size is more than enough for me!

• 9/25/12 6:40 Southern Gorgeous:

I have yet to try these out, but Emily Noel is always on about Blossom, I may just have to snag this and stuff it in my Christmas stocking.

• 9/25/12 8:16 Joanna:

This would be a great gift for my little sister. She is a lipgloss freak :)

• 9/25/12 13:53 Diane:

I have so many shades. Easy pass for me

• 10/4/12 0:53 Nina:

Hi Muse,

If you could only choose one lip gloss set do you prefer, the Stilla Holiday Lip Glaze set or this Mally set? I have never tried Mally’s lip gloss before and I can’t choose which one I want to purchase. =)

• 10/4/12 13:25 the Muse:

nina debatable my dear girl. depends what you want out of the set. stila is all about sheer, sometimes buildable glosses with a thick, tacky formula. Mally’s are opaque shades and more of a liquid lipstick formula. Both are excellent picks, just ask yourself if you want more of a gloss? or more of a full color lipgloss slash lipstick experience!