Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara for Fall 2012

Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara

Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara has launched at drugstores ($7.99).

This has a curved brush applicator and claims to offer volume with a collagen infused formula. I’m testing it at the moment and don’t like it (review on the way). It makes my lashes look spiky, not a great look!

Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara Fall 2012

Anyone try it?

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 9/27/12 11:21 Cindy:

I alllllmost picked this up because of the cute packaging. But I’ve tried the Colossal mascara before and really disliked it.

• 12/27/12 18:26 shaban:

contact to discuss ;)

• 12/27/12 18:27 the Muse:

discuss what?

• 9/27/12 12:29 Aimee:

I tried it for the first time today…my initial impression is just “meh”‘. Not horrible, but I’m not getting the cat eye look I was hoping for.

• 9/27/12 13:00 Tammie:

I have the normal Colossal mascara and I like it OK enough, but not enough to get one with a different brush too.

• 9/27/12 16:46 MiMi:

I really like the Colossal mascara and I don’t presently have a tube, so I will definitely pick this up when I see it!

• 9/27/12 22:26 Lin:

I bought a water-proof one over the weekend and really liked it! the brush is (kinda)small and curved so it’s easy to apply a reasonable amount of mascara onto my eye lashes. It gives definition to my lashes and lengthen them a little bit, no dramatic effect but clear defnition. it doesn’t make my lashes fat and thick like Lash blast does, but I like how the curved brush holds and lift my droopy lashes. Still a Maybelline fan!. :p

• 9/27/12 22:39 Lulle:

And of course I couldn’t find it at my drugstore today. I wonder why they receive everything so late… *sighs*

• 9/27/12 22:56 ringopyon:

cant enter any drugstore here without seeing it…it’s all over the place! but priced at 1200-1300 Yen… which is sth like 15-16 US Dollar ! Good to know it’s not worth to purchase!! Here it’s called magnum instead of colossal… but I assume it’s the same thing

• 9/28/12 9:42 Candice:

Bought it last week at a Harmon in the regular Maybelline section (I thought they had been out for a while) & I’ve been using it just to use it… I don’t hate it but I certainly don’t love it either, would not repurchase.

• 9/28/12 9:42 the Muse:

candice not impressed myself :( spiky lash look=not pretty le sigh!

• 9/28/12 14:26 Chi:

I wonder if it’s gonna be the same as the japanese version. I considered buying it before but the price of it coming from Japan was waaay more!

• 9/28/12 18:10 Tammie:

The Japanese one has a comb. I don’t know if the formula is the same though, but the applicator is very very different.

• 9/28/12 23:55 S:

I bought it for the packaging. Haven’t tried it out yet. But, if you can find it at Walmart, it’s only five bucks.