NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Spring 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Spring 2013

NARS created the look for the Creatures of the Wind runway late last week using a few goodies from both the NARS Holiday 2012 and Spring 2013 Collection.

What caught my eye?

New concealer!

NARS Spring 2013 1

The new NARS Radiant Concealer used got my attention. Curious minds about this one although if it has a glow like the Radiant Tinted Moisturizer I might have to skip. Glow, shimmer, sparkle, etc…in my concealer just doesn’t work out for me so much. But being the concealer junkie I am this caught my eye right off the bat on the “products used” press sheet.

Are you interested in trying a new concealer from NARS? I know the last one I tried disappointed me!

NARS Spring 2013 4

Face

• Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
  • Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
  • Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
  • Loose Powder

Eyes

• Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
  • Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
  • Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)

Lips

• Fire Down Below Lipstick
  • 9/10/12 14:31 Ruth:

I saw the top two ladies with blond hair and immediatly thought “Nelson Twins!” I can’t live without your love and affection…

• 9/10/12 15:11 Karen M:

The models in the photo at the top look like their about 15. I highly doubt they have anything to conceal. But with that said, I’m with you, Muse. Sparkle under my 46 year old eyes isn’t such a good idea. :-)

• 9/10/12 15:13 the Muse:

lol I hear ya karen ;-D why do they think sparkly/glowy concealers are a GOOD idea?!

• 9/10/12 17:29 Amy:

this is random, but I have to ask: have you tried Fresh’s umbrian clay absolute concealer? I played with it at Sephora, but was hoping someone had a strong opinion on it before I really started to covet it :)

• 9/11/12 9:46 the Muse:

no amy, I remember loving Fresh Absolute Concealer when I tried it. But haven’t tried Umbrian Clay.

• 9/11/12 10:47 Amy: