NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Spring 2013

NARS created the look for the Creatures of the Wind runway late last week using a few goodies from both the NARS Holiday 2012 and Spring 2013 Collection.

What caught my eye?

New concealer!

The new NARS Radiant Concealer used got my attention. Curious minds about this one although if it has a glow like the Radiant Tinted Moisturizer I might have to skip. Glow, shimmer, sparkle, etc…in my concealer just doesn’t work out for me so much. But being the concealer junkie I am this caught my eye right off the bat on the “products used” press sheet.

Are you interested in trying a new concealer from NARS? I know the last one I tried disappointed me!

Face

• Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
  • Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
  • Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
  • Loose Powder

Eyes

• Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
  • Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
  • Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)

Lips

• Fire Down Below Lipstick
  • 9/10/12 14:31 Ruth:

I saw the top two ladies with blond hair and immediatly thought “Nelson Twins!” I can’t live without your love and affection…

• 9/10/12 15:11 Karen M:

The models in the photo at the top look like their about 15. I highly doubt they have anything to conceal. But with that said, I’m with you, Muse. Sparkle under my 46 year old eyes isn’t such a good idea. :-)

• 9/10/12 15:13 the Muse:

lol I hear ya karen ;-D why do they think sparkly/glowy concealers are a GOOD idea?!

• 9/10/12 17:29 Amy:

this is random, but I have to ask: have you tried Fresh’s umbrian clay absolute concealer? I played with it at Sephora, but was hoping someone had a strong opinion on it before I really started to covet it :)

• 9/11/12 9:46 the Muse:

no amy, I remember loving Fresh Absolute Concealer when I tried it. But haven’t tried Umbrian Clay.

• 9/11/12 10:47 Amy: