NARS created the look for the Creatures of the Wind runway late last week using a few goodies from both the NARS Holiday 2012 and Spring 2013 Collection.
What caught my eye?
The new NARS Radiant Concealer used got my attention. Curious minds about this one although if it has a glow like the Radiant Tinted Moisturizer I might have to skip. Glow, shimmer, sparkle, etc…in my concealer just doesn’t work out for me so much. But being the concealer junkie I am this caught my eye right off the bat on the “products used” press sheet.
Are you interested in trying a new concealer from NARS? I know the last one I tried disappointed me!
- Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
- Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
- Loose Powder
- Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
- Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
- Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
- Fire Down Below Lipstick