New Bath & Body Works Accessories Make Me Go Meow!

Bath Body Works Cat Mirror Lipgloss Holder

As far as I’m concerned there are cat people and there are crazy cat people.

Which are you?

Think about it and get back to me.

Speaking of cats some of the new Bath & Body Works Accessories might have to come home with me.

I wants!

Bath & Body Works Accessories Cat Compact Mirror $4.50

Bath Body Works Accessories Cat Compact Mirror

Bath & Body Works Accessories Cat Lip Carrier $5

Bath Body Works Accessories Cat Lip Carrier

Even if you’re not a cat person I bet you want these!

Available now at Bath & Body Works.

P.S. I’m a cat person but not a crazy cat lady! You?

No shame if you’re a crazy cat lady, some of my greatest friends are absolutely insane about their cats!

• 9/4/12 10:12 Liz:

I’m going to admit that I fall into the crazy category. My mother is totally worried that I can’t wait to be 70 living alone with 26 cats LOL. What can I say, I love the furballs! And these bb&w stuff are SO cute! Loves it

• 9/4/12 10:24 the Muse:

lol liz aw! hehe ;-D hey sometimes they are better company they silly people ;-D

• 9/4/12 10:13 midori:

Hi Muse! Hope you had a great weekend : ) I must admit I’m bordering on being a crazy cat person…I fall for anything with cats on it and I think I need these!

• 9/4/12 10:23 the Muse:

thanks midori was amazing hope yours was fab! ha ;-D perhaps I’m borderline too as I want!

• 9/4/12 10:14 Missy:

My niece says I’m one cat away from being a crazy cat lady :D (We have three cats and a pug) LOL

• 9/4/12 10:23 the Muse:

LOL! damn! I have two but not yet crazy ;-D and two dogs ;D

• 9/4/12 10:33 Vanessa:

I fall under the uber crazy cat lady category… Can’t wait to have my paws on those. Thanks for sharing Muse ;)

• 9/4/12 10:56 the Muse:

my pleasure vanessa ;-D <3!

• 9/4/12 10:38 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I’m a crazy cat lady! And I most DEFINITELY need that compact! So, so cute!

• 9/4/12 10:57 Katie:

Well I have to say I fall into the crazy CATegory. I have loved cats since I was a kid and had to make due with knick knacks and stuffed animals because my mom hated cats. I’m making up for lost time now with four sweet fur babies. :)

• 9/4/12 11:05 Katie:

OMG….*make do*

walks away embarrassed…..

• 9/4/12 11:10 the Muse:

awww katie so sorry! no one should hate on cats ;-D they are so damn smart!

• 9/4/12 10:59 Michelle:

I think i’m a borderline crazy cat person – I just loves them (I’ve got 2)! The only thing keeping me from going over the edge is my hubby and 2 kids…not enough room in the house for anymore furballz :)

• 9/4/12 11:10 the Muse:

lol michelle kick your hub/kids out and get more cats hehehe!

• 9/4/12 11:16 Cindy:

I don’t need want these, I NEED these. Oh how adorbz, I love how she’s got her eyes closed! <3

• 9/4/12 11:20 SusanT:

OMG, they are adorable! I HAVE to have that compact! Muse, do you think Queenie would approve? I think she will!!!

• 9/4/12 11:22 the Muse:

lol most definitely Susan ;-D she needs the compact to powder her little nose ;D

• 9/4/12 11:21 Eileen:

I’m definitely the crazy sort – but the roommates are allergic, so I make do with my friends’ cats. I might have to get her one of these actually!

• 9/4/12 11:56 Kim:

I’m allergic to cats but I love these.

• 9/4/12 13:24 kimkats:

Um, guess by my name whether I like kittehs or not… :D I WILL have that mirror – dayum, that is too cute to pass up, especially for $5!!! Adorable!!! Only thing that would make it better is if it would purr when you open it… That would so totally rock…. :D

• 9/4/12 13:38 the Muse:

lol LOVE that!

• 9/4/12 14:05 Kiss & Make-up:

I don’t have a weird cat obsession but these accessories are just too cute to resist!

• 9/4/12 14:38 Tigress:

I’m definitely a crazy cat lady. My first word was “kitty”, I didn’t even have a chance. haha My mom and I have done cat rescue my whole life. We currently have a male orange tabby who needs a home who looks like Garfield. :)

• 9/4/12 14:43 the Muse:

ugh I dunno how YOu do it tigress! I’d never be able to give them up to a new home!

• 9/4/12 17:10 Tigress:

We get to know people a bit before we adopt them out, and we end up keeping in touch with a lot of the people who are kind enough to take the cats in. We can’t keep them all, but we can make sure they have wonderful homes. Some are really feral, so all we can do is simply fix them, get them vaccinated, release them and feed them. We’ve also rescued dogs, a rabbit someone abandoned, and a hamster someone threw in a dumpster.

• 9/5/12 10:37 the Muse:

you are AMAZING! so beautiful! the world needs more people like you!

• 9/5/12 14:13 Tigress:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. <3

• 9/5/12 14:20 the Muse:

it’s only the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 9/5/12 1:55 Melissa:

<THE crazy cat lady. I have two Manx, one who talks 24-7. I also have a Bengal. Just being Bengal owner means you are crazy by default then add to the fact that my "kitten" weighs 15.5 lbs and oy vey. :) I like the packaging here btw

• 9/5/12 9:23 the Muse:

man I NEVER had a cat that talked, I get a few meows but that’s about it. Always wanted a chatty cat ;-D OMG that’s more than both my dogs…!

• 9/5/12 12:53 Liz:

I’ve been a crazy cat lady for a couple of decades now. I figure as long as they don’t collectively outweigh me it’s all good. That and we need to keep eating different food, lol.

• 9/6/12 3:06 Phyrra:

I’m a cat person, not a crazy cat person. However, I always thought I was a crazy cat person until I got Phaedra. Then I realized I’m a standard poodle person. Those are so adorable!

• 9/6/12 10:12 the Muse:

you don’t have any cats do you court? I know you have dogs but wasn’t sure on cats ;-D Phaedra is such a regal dog!