NYC New York Color Fashion Predator Collection for Fall 2012

NYC New York Color Fashion Predator Collection Fall 2012

Unleash your wild side Beauty Budget babes with the new NYC New York Color Fashion Predator Collection for Fall 2012.

This selection of bold beauty must haves is inspired by zebra and leopard prints with a dash of leather and fur. NYC New York Color captures the spirit of the animal print trend for Fall with a range of daring fall colors at a friendly budget price.

Take a peek!

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact ($4.99) (Two LE Shade Selections)
Express your individuality with this coordinated collection of shadows, custom selected to intensify and enhance your eye color. Featuring a primer to prevent fading, four textured shadows to highlight, contour and define, and one illuminator to highlight, the compact is your secret weapon for creating statement eye looks. Formulated with nourishing Vitamins A and E and Green Tea Extract, each saturated shade can be word alone or blended to create endless eye effects.

NYC New York Color Showtime Eye Brightening Mascara ($3.99)
Ensure that your eyes speak volumes with this eye-opening, volume-boosting mascara. Customized by eye color, each share is infused to colored pearl to enhance and brighten your unique shade. Volume Matrix Technology thickens and volumizes lashes up to 8X, while a DuoPlay Complex of Panthenol and Vitamin E strengthens lashes and a 3D Aqua Web Systems keeps them soft and supple.

NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner ($2.99)
Perfect your cat eye with this long-lasting, rich, creamy metallic color. The precise, flexible brush creates a thin line for stealthy definition or a thick line to amp up the drama. Fast-drying and smudge-proof, the liner glides on effortlessly and stays put.

NYC New York Color 8 HR City Proof Lip Gloss ($3.49)
Pucker up with eight straight hours of lush color, radiant shine and nourishing care with this long-lasting gloss. Kokum Butter fosters lip regeneration, while Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin to maximize moisture and minimize lines. Antioxidants, Grapefruit and Vitamins A and E help limit the visible impact of stress on lips.

NYC New York Color In a New York Color Minute Nail ($1.99)
Wear the shades of the season on your nails with this quick-dry formula. In chic shades for fall, the high-shine polish is infused with a hint of shimmer to give every color depth and dimension. Each fade-proof shade is formulated with minerals like magnesium, iron, copper and calcium to strengthen and fortify nails.

NYC New York Color Rock Star Smoky Top Coat ($2.49)
Make every color smolder with this smoky top coat, formulated to give any jewel tone polish a rock and roll edge. Just apply over your favorite shade for an instant smoky, sultry effect.

The collection should be popping up at drugstores or checkout www.newyorkcolor.com to find a retailer near you!

Review and swatches upcoming shortly.

Are you a fan of NYC New York Color Cosmetics?

Any must haves?

I actually love their LE Collections but I find them so hard to locate sometimes!

• 9/26/12 12:39 Cindy:

I absolutely love their eyeshadow trios and palettes! One of their palettes ‘Comfort Zone’ has a dupe for MAC ‘Club’ eyeshadow, and that makes me a very happy camper!

• 9/26/12 12:40 the Muse:

I like the palettes a lot! wish the packaging was a bit cuter ;-D they have a nice nude selection with this release that I’m loving!

• 9/26/12 12:45 Tammie:

You’re thinking of the Wet n’ Wild 8-pan palette “Comfort Zone”. Not that NYC ones are bad, but yeah.

• 9/26/12 12:47 the Muse:

oops…! I thought she meant these quads with the cream highlighter/base :)

• 9/26/12 13:34 Tammie:

It’s an easy mistake to make, since they are both considered to be very good budget eyeshadow palettes :).

• 9/26/12 13:43 the Muse:

;-D

• 9/27/12 11:35 Cindy:

LOL. Thank you for catching that, indeed it is WnW, not NYC!!

• 9/26/12 16:53 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Yes, was thinking the same thing!

• 9/26/12 12:47 Tammie:

I got both the liquid liners since they are colors I would use (I wear mostly nudes and purples), I tried them on just for fun and they seem really nice although the purple is sort of sheer, but I can layer it so it’s ok. I am a huge liquid liner n00b so I am going to try it for reals on the weekend when I have more time to apply carefully or redo mistakes.

• 9/26/12 13:27 Icequeen81:

I think we barely get that brand here but I wonder how NYC New York Color Rock Star Smoky Top Coat looks on nails, I read about high shine that sound nice

• 9/26/12 13:29 Caitlin:

I really like that cityproof gloss formula, and I’m SO EXCITED to see them in reds. So I will definitely be hauling those, once I track them down.

• 9/26/12 13:30 Kiss & Make-up:

Everything I ever tried from NYC (eye pencil, eye liner and shadow) was all… well… rubbish. The quality was so incredibly poor… So now I just walk straight past the NYC stand. It will take a seriously impressive product to change my opinion on the brand.

• 9/26/12 16:23 Tiffany Martin:

I love your reviews, can’t wait to see how these fare as I decide my holiday purchases

• 9/26/12 16:45 the Muse:

aw thanks tiff! <3!

• 9/26/12 17:41 Monica:

That smoky top coat seems great to make regular polishes more fall/winter-like. Oh, and is it just me or has there been a lot of Muse-named products that you’ve posted about lately? :)

• 9/27/12 15:41 the Muse:

*blinks innocently* I know..I just inspired collections Monica…LOL ;-D kidding but yeah there’s been a ton of Muse products lately hahaha

• 9/26/12 21:16 Shellypea:

I must have both eye palettes!

• 9/27/12 8:30 Susan K:

I bought the two palettes. *Just okay* pigment, even over primer and packing it on with a sponge applicator. I could have dealt with that but it faded away to nothingness after two hours. Bummer because the shade selection is great and I like the way they put a primer in there. Do check out the bronzey liquid liner, its back up worthy. And of course their lippies are consistently good. Wish they would get that e/s formula straightened out, its so hit or miss

• 9/27/12 9:45 the Muse:

aw man susan sorry to hear it :-/

• 9/27/12 16:57 Tammie:

Wearing the purple liner today over an NYX purple liner. I love it! Might have to get backups, we’ll see.

• 10/9/12 14:57 Danielle:

I wanna know what that top coat does exactly. It sounds interesting… And the mascara. My HG has been Avon SUPERShock Max and FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen. The purple shadow palette reminds me a bit of Urban Decay’s SMOKED Palette (WANT!!)