ORLY Spellbound Trio from The New Flash Glam FX Collection for Halloween 2012

ORLY Spellbound Trio Halloween 2012

This Halloween splash your nails spooky with the new ORLY Spellbound Trio ($10 Each). This selection of nail polishes adds a touch of glitz and glam to tips in a an array of Halloween inspired shades.

Choose from:

ORLY Spellbound Trio 3

ORLY Spellbound Trio 2

ORLY Spellbound Trio 1

These are available now at Ulta and ORLYBeauty.com

• 9/18/12 11:30 Anne Colt:

They are so pretty,I want them :P

• 9/18/12 12:03 Nancy@Permanent Cosmetics:

cooool!!!! this looks like the nostalgic leaves of fall are packed inside this shiny new bottle..!!

• 9/18/12 12:46 OrangeLipstickBlog:

OMG, I want all three! Especially the black and orange one.

• 9/18/12 12:51 Littlecreek:

Glitter polish why do you taunt me so?! I always love how it looks while it’s on but then curse while trying to get it off. But I don’t have any orange or green like those so who am I kidding, I’ll get them and curse silently with my acetone later. :)

• 9/18/12 13:00 kimkats:

Do you know of the “foil method” of getting those cursed glitter polishes off? You take your polish remover, saturate a bit of cotton pad with it, and then, using a strip of foil, wrap it over the nail and leave it sit for a few minutes to penetrate the polish. it really works! I was highly skeptical, but I have used it several times with excellent results, and it *really* saves on the amount of blue smoke that emanates from my mouth while taking these types of polishes off. Try it and see if it works for you – I’ll bet it does!

• 9/18/12 13:21 Kate:

I second this notion. I will never use glitter polishes without this method ever again. Do a Youtube search for the words “foil method, glitter nail polish”, and you’ll be able to watch lots of demos.

These are so pretty. I’m officially ready for Fall.

• 9/18/12 13:57 Littlecreek:

Nice tip! I’ll have to give it a shot!

• 9/18/12 23:00 cat:

The foil method has never worked for me. But I have found that using an acetone-based polish remover like the one that Zoya makes, will pretty much do the trick.

• 9/18/12 19:02 Tiffany Martin:

We’ll get you into nails yet, Muse (:

• 9/19/12 9:42 the Muse:

lol you can try girl!

• 9/18/12 19:17 Karen M:

I really like the middle one. Would look great on my toes.

• 9/19/12 19:48 Rachael:

MUST HAVE. i am a sucker for Halloween, orly, and sparkles. this is the perfect combination for me!

• 9/21/12 0:04 Majick:

well I WANT them! LOL and hate trying to get off glitter too. I just sit saturated cotton pads of acetone on each nail for a few minutes to soften it up a bit. Like the foil tip idea and will do a search to see how it’s done. thanks.