Philosophy Deep Fill Fix Instant Line Filler

Philosophy Deep Fill Fix Instant Line Filler

No deep lines yet but Philosophy Deep Fill Fix Instant Line Filler will be on my wishy list should they develop. I absolutely love what the Philosophy Miracle Worker products have done for my face so I’m all about anything else they create lately.

Philosophy Deep Fill Fix Instant Line Filler ($34) is an instant deep fill fix and longer-term wrinkle smoother according to the brand. This targets and provides long term benefits for lines and wrinkles, laugh lines, crow’s feet, and forehead creases.

The velvety, flexible formula instantly fills in and softens the appearance of lines, while light-diffusing technology leaves skin with a soft-focus finish. A unique botanical complex helps support natural collagen and elasticity for long-term improvement of wrinkles.

P.S. Has anyone played Sims Supernatural yet? I haven’t had a chance to install it! It’s been sitting on my desk for weeks.

• 9/20/12 13:44 Amy Amethyst:

I’m hoping my oily/combo skin will keep some wrinkles away! I do have this weird line along side of my nose. It’s like a wrinkle but who gets a wrinkle there?! I usually sleep on my right side so I think it’s from that. Who knows. Haven’t played the Sims in a long time. Right now I’m on a WoW kick.

• 9/20/12 13:48 the Muse:

lucky girl! I fear my dry skin will age me :-/ so far so good thankfully. ;-D Not me, I had to uninstall, it takes over my life sometimes what will you do without wow on the road hehehe…! or do you have a good gaming lappie to take with you ;-D

• 9/20/12 14:05 Amy Amethyst:

I think you take good care of your skin so you will be ok! My bf has WoW all installed on his laptop so I can still play. I’m not too addicted though. I go through phases where I play more and then I’ll go a month or 2 and not play any. Getting kinda bored of it though. I need a new game to get addicted to!

• 9/20/12 15:47 the Muse:

i hope so amy!!!!!!! ;-D I go through those phases too, I can go nuts sometimes for hours at a time and other times I get bored with it. There are SO many launches for Christmas it’s absurd, dunno where to start!

• 9/20/12 13:46 Jennifer:

I really want to get Sims Supernatural! I’m a bit weary though because I’m taking some difficult classes this semester. I don’t need any more distractions! haha

• 9/20/12 13:49 the Muse:

lol don’t do it! if I stop blogging a few days it’s b/c I started living my sim life instead hehehe!

• 9/20/12 14:53 Somayea:

I don’t actually care for the philosophy. xD
    but the sims. UGH. I WANT. but tbh. when I played the sims 3 for the first time. I was so happy but after like a day or two I got bored of it. I actually had the game since it came out but couldn’t actually play it until last month when I got my new laptop(YAY!) but now that I’m college and don’t have the game, when I go back for break it’ll probably be more enjoyable. I just REALLY love the CAS. especially when you get custom content. it’s like heaven. that’s my favorite part and always has been since sims 2. I never liked the actual gameplay. LOL.

I just want a vampire. not a sparkly one either tyvm.

• 9/20/12 14:54 the Muse:

don’t say that have you tried miracle worker pads? they will change your life ;-D I wanna be a zombie he. I love custom content too and I must admit I’m still a huge fan of sims 2, sims 3 just wasn’t my bag, they added TOO many bells and whistles imho!

• 9/20/12 17:57 Cindy:

Yes! I have played it, I am SO happy they finally have an option to turn off Celebrities! I hated having someone accidentally get famous and paparazzi just standing outside my house. The zombies kind of do the same thing, they’re more annoying than entertaining. I’m getting a kick out of the expansion though! I’ve been playing with fairies the last week or so haha

• 9/22/12 22:45 Krystle:

Sounds interesting, I wonder if it’d do anything for my enlarged pores and acne scars?