Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman Revlon Fall 2012

Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman

Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman for Fall 2012 should be popping up at your local drugstore. This is a limited edition display that contains the brand new, limited edition Revlon Midnight Express Cream Eye Shadow Palette.

Take a look!

This a beautiful collection that channels some very rich shades of purple and bronze with striking red lips for Fall 2012. The start of the collection is the Revlon Midnight Express Cream Eye Shadow Palette that features six shades of cream eyeshadow.

There are also several limited edition shades of nail polish, three vibrant lipstick shades (Shades: Pink Pearl, Cherry Blossom, and Red Lacquer), and a selection of Nail Art Stencils.

All the pieces are limited edition and the Revlon Midnight Express Palette might prove the most difficult item to locate since there are only two palettes available in the display. I’ll be reviewing it for you later today.

It’s quite a lovely selection. I wish they had done some more shadows perhaps blush as well and warmer shades of red lipsticks (these seemed a little too cool for me to pull off without looking like a clown) but overall it does stand out as a beautiful selection. Dare I say it’s even nicer than this Summer’s Gucci Westman collaboration.

Revlon the Shanghai Revlon Fall 2012

Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman Revlon Fall 2012 6

Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman Revlon Fall 2012 5

Revlon the Shanghai Collection by Gucci Westman Revlon Fall 2012 4

Revlon the Shanghai Collection

What do you think?

Have you seen this collection at your local stores?

Do share!

• 9/13/12 10:28 JoElla:

I just bought some goodies yesterday. I bought the cream eyeshadow palette and I am hoping they are better than the ones they used to sell. And I picked up the 2 red shades of nail polish.

My local grocery store (HEB) currently has a 3.00 off eye and face and lip coupon and 1.50 off nail polishes.

Damn the bad luck, I forgot something and have to head out today, and will be picking up the lipsticks ;) I also can see the gold and silver polishes jumping into my cart as well.

I am so hopeless and have ZERO restraint. Ususally Revlon puts out a good product and the entire collection should come home and live with me!

• 9/13/12 11:00 the Muse:

sadly not! I disliked it :( nice selection of shadows but didn’t love application, let me know how it works out for you Jo! I just reviewed it. LOL you’re too cute!

• 9/13/12 10:29 Caitlin:

I saw it! All the lippies look like they might be nice–I would love to see some swatches.

• 9/13/12 10:46 Camille:

Cute. Probably gonna haul some.

• 9/13/12 11:19 Kiss & Make-up:

Hm, haven’t seen this collection yet, but it looks good.

• 9/13/12 11:21 Cas:

I love me some red lipstick.. Think I will indulge ;)

• 9/13/12 12:10 Cindy:

I literally just went hunting around Tallahassee looking for the ELF Disney palettes and the Project Runway stuff. I did not see this (Or either of the other two) in my travels. They actually have some pretty old displays up. I’m just convinced you’re posting from the near future Muse.

• 9/13/12 12:33 the Muse:

LOL cindy! yes, my tardis takes me months into the future so I can purchase new makeup MWAHHAAAA! ;-D

• 9/13/12 12:47 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I agree! You always have stuff 2-3 weeks before I see it around here!

• 9/13/12 20:00 Lulle:

I’ve been into 2 drugstores today, and I didn’t see it! Why is the West coast always late to the party?

• 9/14/12 11:43 Susan K:

Disappointed. No lipgloss, no blush?! Pass.

• 9/16/12 7:00 zang:

The color collection kind of disappoints me, but the look on Emma Stone is very pretty.

However, we are not so much the “orient” anymore as we are ASIAN! Orient was for the baby boomers. Maybe they should have come up with a better slogan.

• 9/18/12 15:01 garconniere:

i left a comment to that effect as well but it hasn’t shown up yet…