Sleek MakeUp Launches BB Cream & 20% Coupon Code

Sleek Makeup BB Cream Sleek Makeup Be Beautiful Blemish Balm

Sleek Makeup has launched their new Be Beautiful Blemish Balm and are offering 20% Off it or anything you order on site using promo code 2ZYDH17 at sleekmakeup.com

Sleek also offers cheaper shipping options to the US now.

Enjoy!

• 9/11/12 11:59 Cj:

I’ve been thinking about trying this for a while, this coupon gives me some incentive lol. If fair isn fair enough for me I’ll find some1 to give it to lol!

• 9/11/12 12:01 evo:

I’m totally put off with this company now. First with the sale fiasco and now none of the palettes are able to be shipped to North America. Yet some N.A bloggers still get the eyeshadow palettes.

• 9/11/12 12:02 the Muse:

i haven’t gotten a palette in a long time, if NA bloggers are getting the palettes it is either E-bay or they went to a sleek event here in the US as Sleek doesn’t ship them to bloggers anymore.

• 11/8/12 5:43 kuku:

I’m replying to this awfully late, but some of the eyeshadow types that Sleek have in their palettes (the neon ones) are banned in the United States so it was probably too much of a hassle for the company to pick and choose which palettes they can and can’t send to the US. I don’t know about Canada though…

• 9/13/12 3:49 Jasmin:

Thank you for letting us know about the coupon code.
    Could you please let me know when the code expires?
    Thanks! :)

• 9/13/12 9:29 the Muse:

jasmine they don’t actually have an expiration on it unfortunately. If anything pops up I’ll let you know! sorry!

• 10/3/12 18:40 Carmen:

Thanks for the code! But, it seems to not be working anymore :(

• 10/3/12 18:40 Carmen:

Thanks for the code! But, it seems to not be working anymore :(

• 10/3/12 18:44 the Muse:

carmen this post was from September 11th, def expired by now. sorry.

• 10/4/12 1:00 Nichole:

so i made an order 2 weeks ago for 2 blush by 3’s, 2 lipsticks, contour kit, bb cream and a pigment and shipping was $5..
    now i go online to order one of the new palettes and it’s telling me shipping is going to be $11.50…for just one palette?! i dont get it :(
    last time when i only had like 2 blushes it was going to be $3 shipping, even…wtf sleek