Stila Holiday 2012 Collection featuring the Stila Snow Angel Color Palette

Stila Holiday 2012

Stila Holiday 2012 launches today featuring their traditional line up of a Lipglaze Gift Set and massive palette. The Stila Snow Angel Color Palette looks quite lovely but it’s nothing we haven’t seen before from the brand.

With such an early Holiday 2012 launch I imagine we’ll see more as the Holiday draws closer and that more will probably come in the form of some sort of Travel Girl style palette round.

Take a look at Stila Holiday 2012 after the jump!

Stila Snow Angel Color Palette $39 (LE)
Includes:

• Stargazer
  • Angelfish
  • Tetra
  • Moray
  • Oscar Fish

Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set

I know I’ve been a little disappointed in the past with Stila Holiday Palettes but I am terribly tempted to indulge. But I won’t, I’ll be good. I will however, take a look at Lipglaze set as I always find that such an incredible deal.

All these pieces are available now at Sephora.com

Will you be indulging?

• 9/12/12 10:03 Littlecreek:

I’m actually interested in the eyeliner set. Unlike most sets I would use every single one of these colors.

• 9/12/12 10:19 Moon:

I agree with Littlecreek on the eyeliner set! The price is a lot more friendly than the UD Ocho Loco and I know I will use every one of the liner in this set. But I haven’t made up my mind yet which one to go with. Is Stila eyeliner good quality? Another thing I like is that this doesn’t look like I need to sharpen them at all? (Not that I mind sharpening, just that the eyeliner never looks as good as new after it’s sharpened, maybe my technique is not right)

• 9/12/12 10:27 the Muse:

stila’s liners are fairly nice moon, they have a tiny sharpener for sharpening back into a point but they are retractable as well if you prefer not to sharpen.

• 9/12/12 15:27 Debster:

I think the stila liners are on par with UD but only are slightly better due to never losing product from sharpening (aka laziness wins). The stila ones are just the right thickness since they can get a thin enough point and aren’t super thick. They’re also creamy and don’t tug with good colour payoff. I’m definitely going to get the liner set. I was going to get the UD one, but I hate sharpening.

• 9/12/12 10:14 Barb:

great sets and value… i like to break them up … keep a few for myself and the rest make nice gifts all girlfriends love to receive!

• 9/12/12 10:19 Caitlin:

Yeah, I know Stilla does sets like these every year, but the Snow Angels palette there is decidedly more wearable than the last couple years, IMO. I like those eyeliners, also. I’m going to keep my eyes open for after holiday clearance on these. Not what Stila wants to hear, I’m sure, but hey, I’ve got a budget and more makeup than I can use this lifetime!

• 9/12/12 10:26 the Muse:

Caitlin I was thinking to myself the snow angels would be tempting if it goes on sale!

• 9/12/12 15:48 Tammie:

Maybe in another 6 months it’ll be $10 like the last palette is at Nordstrom Rack right now lol

• 9/12/12 15:48 the Muse:

lol possible or at sephora for $15!

• 9/12/12 10:34 Paige Wilkerson:

During my daily creep on Sephora for new items, I saw the Stila lip glaze Holiday 2012 set. I immediately rushed to your (bookmarked) page on my computer to see if you had already spotted it! I didn’t see anything YET…lo and behold, here you are today! Haha! I completely agree though, the lip glaze holiday sets are such a steal! You just can’t pass them up!

• 9/12/12 10:34 the Muse:

LOL paige we are on the same chapter today my dear ;-D truly they are! I buy them every single year. I wish they would do a warm and a cool set ;-D that would make my day!

• 9/12/12 12:05 Missy:

I’m glad I’m not the only one doing a daily creep on Sephora’s page! :D

• 9/12/12 11:54 kimk:

Oooo..that liner set looks delish!!! I dont’ know why I’m such a fool for eyeliners but I have been recently… That’s not a bad price at all on ‘em either!! Hmmmm…. (fondles Visa card while pondering….) Should I or shouldn’t I? :)

• 9/12/12 14:57 the Muse:

do it do it!

• 9/12/12 12:54 Tammie:

That eyeliner set might be the only holiday set I get this year…at least it’s the only one that’s called to me. I’d use every color in it and I am finally getting the hang of eyeliner, so I might actually use it regularly…

• 9/12/12 13:16 Cindy:

With the whole holiday stila topic, I’d like to remind myself NOT to get the palette they sell at Costco this year. What a waste of 20 bucks!

• 9/12/12 15:04 Annie:

The snow angel set feel like last year’s palette done right, or at least they’re trying too. seem like they aren’t over the flower-esque design thing. heard that it was hard to get the little eyeshadows in the middle last year, hopefully it’s not as much as a pain this year because the palette do look so beautiful :)

• 9/12/12 15:44 the Muse:

also hard getting at the blushes, wells are too small imho!

• 9/12/12 15:41 Tiffany Martin:

The snow palette looks a little boring to me, but the lip glosses may be tempting…

I think the liners look nice but the color selection isn’t my fav. Never tried the stlia liners before.

• 9/12/12 17:25 Lulle:

The palette looks nice for sure, but last year I was disappointed by the quality of the dreamcatcher one: poor color payoff for a lot of the shades :( So, I’m not doing the same mistake again!

• 9/12/12 21:24 Joyce:

Stila! I’m done with your tacky-looking palettes! :P

• 9/12/12 22:41 Aretsuya:

I was looking at this collection since it came out on Sephora’s website. I think Stila’s lip gloss set has been consistently the best buy for their holiday releases and their eyeliner set is running a close second. My only problem with their saver palette are the blush pan sizes and/or shapes. I feel like I’d never be able to use a good blush brush on the palette without scraping up a bit of the neighboring blushes/eyeshadows.

• 9/18/12 12:49 the Muse:

agreed I always buy the lipglaze set it’s just such a great deal!

• 9/12/12 22:45 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I love the snowflake type design of the palette, but with those pan shapes/sizes looks like it would be too much of a hassle to actually swipe my brushes in it.

• 9/12/12 23:10 Carolyn:

The liners are really jumping out to me too. I was going to spring for Ocho Loco (and still might, who am I kidding?) but Stila’s just sprung to the head of my must-have line.

• 9/13/12 0:09 Jaz:

I know I should pick between this eyeliner set and Urban Decay …. but I dont see that happening. LOL. I will at least wait until after Christmas to get this. Stingray is one of my favorite eyeliners , so I kinda need it.

• 9/13/12 1:47 Karite:

I really want these on my birthday wish list! I love the collection and selection of colors for the palettes esp. those lip gloss and talk about different eye liner colors.

• 10/9/12 9:41 Linda Daniels:

I have never used the lip gloss—is there any color pay-off? I do love those eyeliners,have tried 2 of them in palettes. Do these glosses resemble UD glosses? just recently bought the Naked gloss and love it..

• 10/19/12 14:50 Stephanie:

I actually just bought the Snow Angel palette :D It was my first Stila product ever, and I like it so far! I’ve tried two of the looks from the lookbook and they’ve turned out pretty nicely, too. The colors were beautiful!

I haven’t been able to try the blush yet though. I’m too obsessed with my MAC blush to even try anything else right now… :)

• 10/22/12 11:11 the Muse:

glad to hear your success stephanie ;D