Stop, Saffy Time!

It’s a cat kinda day again. Here’s an updated picture of Saffy, she’s getting big eh? Almost a year old!

Saffy Update

• 9/4/12 19:45 Michou:

Ohhhhh! So sweet!

• 9/4/12 19:59 Jenny:

Oh such a pretty girl! I want to kiss her little brown nose-spot. How does she compare size-wise to your tuxedo girlie?

I’m envious of your ability to get good pictures of your kitties. My boys turn on their angry faces when the camera comes out and it looks like they’re pissed off in every shot.

• 9/5/12 10:35 the Muse:

she’s actually already bigger than queenie jenny! she weights more, eats more, and is quite a good deal longer ;-D I swear Queenie is a runt ;-D LOL aww my dogs do the same!

• 9/4/12 20:09 Cindy:

D’awww what a cute kitty. I believe all house cats should have adorable little bells <3

• 9/5/12 10:35 the Muse:

lol essential b/c mine like to hide!

• 9/4/12 20:25 cara:

awwwww….what a cutie!!! : )

• 9/4/12 20:34 Tigress:

She’s too damn cute!!!

• 9/4/12 22:02 Majick:

Dems eyes,,,dey be mezzzmmmerizin! ^..^

• 9/5/12 10:05 the Muse:

loL!

• 9/5/12 0:08 sai:

She is so adorable!! Love her round big eyes!!

• 9/5/12 9:03 the Muse:

aw thanks sai ;D! I’ll tell her you said so hehe!

• 9/5/12 1:07 Laura:

Oh my goodness, what a love! She has such pretty eyes and such a sweet little face. She looks so much like my baby (named, er, Baby), who died prematurely about a year ago of a stroke. So sad. Treasure her!

• 9/5/12 9:24 the Muse:

omg laura I’m so so sorry I didn’t even know cats could have strokes how awful :( hug! I’ll give her a hug and a kiss for you!

• 9/5/12 7:26 Sarah S.:

Awww! and those eyes <3

• 9/5/12 8:17 Kim:

Aww…so cute!

• 9/5/12 8:29 Biba:

Aww, just look at this face! So cute :)

• 9/5/12 8:59 the Muse:

:-D!

• 9/5/12 9:56 K.B.:

Oh my God, I want to pick her up and squeeze her and risk the clawing and biting that occurs as a result. Unless that’s just my squishy cat who hates being squished (I wouldn’t be surprised).

• 9/5/12 10:39 the Muse:

LOL KB she def doesn’t like to be hugged/cuddled…for some reason she’s a total wriggle worm whenever I try to sit her still for a snuggle ;D but no worries about biting ;D

• 9/5/12 13:47 SusanT:

Oh, Muse, Saffy is so gorgeous & sweet!!! I’d tell you to hug & kiss her for me, but I guess she doesn’t like that. I’m so jelly; you have the two most gorgeous kitties. Do her & Queenie get along?

• 9/5/12 16:35 the Muse:

aw thanks susan ;-D I sure will give her plenty of lovings for you! She’s a weird cat, not as into a snuggle as Queenie is ;-D only wants to be held when she wants. :-D but when she in the mood she can be as sweet as candy! not really, queenie kinda ignores her lol and looks at her like she’s an alien that just landed ;D