Tarte Fantastic Foursome Amazonian 12 Hour Blush Enthusiast Set

Better images of the new Tarte Fantastic Foursome Amazonian 12-Hour Blush Enthusiast Set for Holiday 2012 passed by my desk today.

Enthusist indeed, because if you’re anything at all like me you NEED to own every single Amazonian 12 Hour Blush that Tarte puts out right?

This set is $35 which each blush weighting in at 0.1 oz (half the size of a full size Tarte Blush which are 0.2oz).

Includes Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Shades in:
Angelic (shimmering champagne)
Fantastic (soft fuchsia)
Magic (pink coral)
Stellar (shimmering nude)

It’s available now at Sephora.com and will launch soon in store as well as Ulta, Ulta.com and tartecosmetics.com

• 9/19/12 14:10 Kiss & Make-up:

So pretty! I especially like the third one.

• 9/19/12 14:11 Kate:

I have resisted getting on the Tarte AC blushes because I have too many other blushes. (Buying BE kits will do that to a girl.)

But seriously? I am just loving all these Tarte offerings you are showing us for Holiday 2012. Be still my heart! :)

• 9/19/12 14:20 the Muse:

ugh me too kate me too, I have TOO many blushes but these look divine!

• 9/19/12 14:12 JenJ:

Shut the front door! WONTS!

• 9/19/12 14:16 Icequeen81:

for some kind of reason I think the champagne can be very flattering

• 9/19/12 14:30 Suselew:

I love the fact that these are smaller. They will be very travel-friendly.

• 9/19/12 14:47 Liz:

I scream when I saw this post! I could not want this blush set more!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

• 9/19/12 15:02 Nikki:

I want magic!!

• 9/19/12 17:12 Jen:

I’ve never tried these but Ugh, I’m such a sucker for blush, and I had just managed to convince myself I don’t need these when I saw you post on them yesterday but now… >.< must… control… myself… I don't really need the 10-15+ blushes I already have…

• 9/20/12 13:21 the Muse:

lol jen can relate !

• 9/19/12 17:34 ChicExplosion:

I am a huge fan of Tarte and love their approach to cosmetics without all of the harsh chemical ingredients (or a least less). Beautiful colors for the Fall & Winter.

• 9/19/12 17:43 Ruth:

I don’t have any of their blushes, so I think that this might have to me mine! What a great way to try the AC blushes.

• 9/19/12 18:10 Louise:

I wonder if the first one is more like a highlighter… even so, I love this set!

• 9/20/12 3:34 Phyrra:

Want soooooooo much. Looks faboo.

• 9/20/12 3:49 Lulle:

<3 !
    Magic and Stellar want me to adopt them…

• 9/20/12 7:56 Joan:

Must have these. Like the fuchsia, love the pink coral and those two are worth $35 to me. May give the other two away. Going on Sephora’s website now to see if they have them yet. Thanks, Muse.

• 9/20/12 11:38 the Muse:

my pleasure joan!!!!!! I thought of you when posting this!

• 9/20/12 8:48 Joan:

Just ordered this blush set. While I was on Sephora’s website, I see that Tarte has four new blushes, except they’re shades that were part of collections on QVC. So for me they’re not new. I have them all. I wish Tarte would come out with NEW shades never before released in collections for us Tartelettes who get all the TSV’s and auto deliveries. When Tarte comes out with new shades for next spring/summer 2013, I just hope at least a few will be NEW shades never before released. So, for anyone who didn’t get the collections on QVC, Sephora has those shades (Dazzled, Charisma, Peaceful and Achiote).

• 9/20/12 11:49 the Muse:

I was just going to blog that joan! don’t worry we still have Spring 2013 chica bet we’ll see something new! :-D

• 9/20/12 8:56 Susan K:

I dont have any of the Tarte blushes, so this seems a good way to try. I’m debating if I should wait for F&F tough as these will probably sell out fast.

• 9/20/12 11:17 JoElla:

I was thinking the same thing. It is a good way to try out several different colors from Tarte.

I have always wanted to try the blushes, but never found the ‘one’ that made me bite. But this could be it.

• 9/20/12 15:28 Nicki:

I’ll probably end up grabbing this set closer to the holidays. (:

• 9/24/12 13:07 Amor:

Just ordered them from Sephora. I also ordered the Escape Cheek and Eye palette. I am soooo excited and can’t wait to get them in the mail!

• 9/24/12 13:25 the Muse:

yay! enjoy amor!

• 10/1/12 13:12 Nicki:

My Sephora has these out now! I swatched all four shades and was really disappointed. All of the shades seemed chalky and only one of the swatches hasn’t faded into nothing-ness. :(

• 10/1/12 13:28 the Muse:

oh no :( I haven’t tried yet nicki!

• 10/3/12 0:13 cat:

I swatched these at my local Sephora as well. Two of the shades seemed very soft and buttery and definitely different from the regular formula. I thought the coral shade might be like Tipsy but no, they’re very different. The lightest shade was the one I found hard and difficult to swatch. I can’t see anyone using it as anything but a highlighter and a very unnatural looking highlighter at that. Yeah, not impressed. Glad I didn’t order this before swatching them in person.

• 10/1/12 13:42 Suselew:

I was disappointed that this foursome lacked the pin hole in the back to pop the blushes out of the pan. I use ZPallettes and Unii palettes to store most of my blushes and shadows and then I can always pop them back into their containers if need be. Tarte confirmed they decided not to include this for this set (seriously, it was a simple hole!) Very frustrated since I expected these to be easily “de-pottable” like their normal blushes.

• 10/3/12 12:04 Suselew:

Another issue with this set is that they appear to include one bronzer sort of shade (Stellar). If that was their intent, they should have included a non-shimmering shade to be universally flattering. I have no problems with the highlighter even though I have plenty of better highlighters. So if they had included the ability to easily depot and Stellar was NOT shimmering, the set could have scored a lot of higher praise from me.

• 11/9/12 20:53 CC:

Oh Muse! I must stop reading! LOL! Yep, I picked these up the other day. Ive only tried Angelic so far and it is one of the best highliters ever. So this makes 5 Tarte holiday sets…carried Away, SmolderEyes, Lip Surgence, the eye lash curler, and now these little babies. I wasnt even tempted until I tried the CA blush…which I didnt even want as Inlove the Tarte cheek stains. Oh I have a problem this year and its Tarte! I also got the Stila lipglazes if we are confessing ;)

• 11/13/12 16:01 the Muse:

hehe sorry cc ;-D tarte is blowing up my holiday season too! I got tons of tarte gifts for friends ;-D they def had some great stuff! Did you see the qvc set as well?