Too Faced Cosmetics Holiday 2012 Collection Sneak Peek

The Too Faced Cosmetics Holiday 2012 Collection is featured in a short video sneak peek today on youTube. Uh oh! Trouble! More Holiday Collections to lem!

Eep!

• 9/20/12 9:55 kiwikiwidragon:

Eep is right! That palette second from the left looks amazing. Plus I wonder what’s under the “confections” thingy.

• 9/20/12 13:29 kiwikiwidragon:

Ok, added the bonbon collection to my wish list! Woot!

• 9/20/12 10:09 Lisa:

Hoping there will be an Sephora exclusive this year like previous years :D I already see some items on Sephora.com, nothing exclusive just to them though.

• 9/20/12 10:15 Katie:

Beautiful! I love the story behind the collection – it oozes love and sweetness. I think traveling to Paris with this guy would be a ton a fun because seeing Paris through his eyes would be magical.

• 9/21/12 15:54 Christina:

I love the ad.. thanks muse, i did not know there were too faced ads! also, i find the creative director very likeable. what a nice brand to to such relatable ads! need to consider too faced more often. so far i only have their lovely eyeshadow palettes (the small format – natural eye, naked eye etc.)

• 9/20/12 10:33 Stacie:

The Sweet Dreams palette got me with it’s amazing packaging. Looks like they’ll be getting me again. I just can’t stay away from the gorgeous boxes!

• 9/20/12 10:40 Eli:

The stuff looks great.

• 9/20/12 10:45 the Muse:

hi eli!

Appreciate the comment, I did edit it a little bit as I think some would find what you said a bit offensive. Sorry about that but I like to keep things as friendly as possible :)

• 9/20/12 10:45 K.B.:

So excited for this collection! And I’m SO READY for Christmas – the Bath and Body Works scents, the mall decorations, the cheesy made-for-TV Christmas movies that I’ve seen dozens of times and still get me all teary and homesick, and let’s not forget the PRESENTS! lol

• 9/20/12 10:50 the Muse:

kb, imma tell you, coming to dvd, the Christmas Story 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/20/12 10:48 OrangeLipstickBlog:

That wee little palette on the left looks gorgeous! Can’t wait to see it! Jared seems adorable and so enthusiastic! Love him. Also, I love that he is calling it a Christmas/Hanukkah collection. It’s nice to be inclusive. <3

• 9/20/12 10:49 the Muse:

Kaitlin I was thinking the same thing about the Hanukkah Collection! :)

• 9/20/12 10:52 OrangeLipstickBlog:

*Jerrod* My apologies!

• 9/20/12 13:49 Jenny:

Oooh, very excited here! Can’t wait for more details!

Hey Muse – about a month ago you asked us for looks done with Too Faced’s new liner, and hinted at prizes…did anything happen with that? Thanks!

• 9/20/12 13:57 the Muse:

hey jenny! No :( I got only one e-mail (maybe it’s from you maybe?) for the contest submission so unfortunately wasn’t really a contest :( booo! So whoever took the chance to email the entry was going to email them and just offer them a little prize package (haven’t had a chance to do so yet) since they were nice enough to respond to it…I guess no one had the liner!? or just didn’t want to do a look/post it up on the Internet.

• 9/20/12 14:20 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Wahhh. I should have done this! I just didn’t have the liner. Boo. It’s on my wishlist. Promise I’ll tweet you a pic once I do pick it up! Lol.

• 9/20/12 14:36 the Muse:

aw it’s ok! ;-D I think everyone either didn’t have it or was scared to post a pic up!

• 9/20/12 14:23 Jenny:

That’s hilarious – I’m sorry, I know, no one responding isn’t fun for you. But being the only one to do so is making me giggle, because I almost didn’t – too self-conscious!

• 9/20/12 14:36 the Muse:

ha that was you than!!? awesome! thank you for replying and entering! Sorry I didn’t email you back yet, just been swamped but was going to explain the same thing I mentioned here in the email ;D I’ll be emailing you shortly about your unofficial prize hehe because you’re the only winner ;-D I totally understand, everyday I put my pic up I feel odd and weird! I think that’s why no one entered hehe!

• 9/20/12 20:22 Misato-san:

I want that liner but here in Italy it isn’t on sale… yet (only on Sephora website but the service is not that great and I don’t want to order by them U_U)

• 9/21/12 8:24 Majick:

I didn’t have the liner, I didn’t think I needed it. WRONGO! lol, I ended up purchasing it a few days (? loose estimate) after I read about this contest. I LOVE this pen – I thought it would be gimmicky but it really does work well for a variety of looks.

I mostly like that if I use the dots I can get this liner thin enough that I don’t even have to wear mascara and it doesn’t look “funny”. KWIM?

Anyway, I’m sorry you didn’t get more responses but congrats to the winner! :-D

• 9/21/12 1:01 Ashley:

I loved the past holiday collections by Too Faced (2010 & 2011 specifically) but nothing is calling out to me this year, booo. I was hoping for more fairy/whimsical packaging :(

• 9/21/12 7:19 spygirl79:

I am a little disappointed with the second palette from the left. It looks like they are neutral colors :( I was hoping for more amazing colors…

• 9/21/12 19:31 lisa:

I just ordered the sephora Lorac holiday edition for $59 which includes something like 12 eye shadows and 4 lip cremes and some eyeliners. Gorgeous gold box. Have you seen it????

• 9/24/12 11:16 the Muse:

yup sure did, blogged it a few weeks ago lisa, gorgeous set :)

• 9/26/12 12:54 dollie-d:

its available on sephora now!

• 9/27/12 2:06 eva:

does anyone know if too faced holiday collections will also be selling at ulta? I only see it on sephora so far.