Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette Sneak Peek
All new shades? Yup, Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette launching for Holiday 2012 features twenty new shades created exclusively for this palette (btw for one day only, TODAY, you can get your hands on it. More info after the jump!). Brand new, all of ’em, you won’t find them anywhere else kids.
In a range of bright and neutral shades with matte, shimmer, and satin finishes the Urban Decay The Vice Eyeshadow Palette has a little something for everyone.
Take a look!
The Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette will be available for a limited time and comes in a sleek, soft to the touch purple case topped with a jeweled UD emblem. A large mirror and a double ended Urban Decay Good Karma Shadow and Crease Brush complete this collection.
Urban Decay got a bit techy with how this palette opens and borrowed motion control technology from the automotive industry that allows the palette’s lid to slowly open at a push of a button. That unveiling reveals a dramatic, vibrant selection of some of Urban Decay’s best colors to date!
All the shades contain Urban Decay’s brand new Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
- Desperation taupe brown with satin finish
- Muse deep sepia brown with multi-dimensoinal sparkle finish
- Jagged metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- Blitz metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane metallic peachy bronze pearl with golden shimmer finish
- Junkie dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos bright blue matte
- Occupy metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged metallic electric turquoise with shimmer finish
- Black Market jet black satin
- Provocateur light metallic mauve with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture dark greyish purple with multidimensional shimmer finish
- Vice deep eggplant purple with shimmer finish
- Noise electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind metallic cork with shimmer finish
- Echo Beach pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous opaque almond with matte finish
- Free Bird pink champagne with silver micro-sparkle shimmer finish
- Laced opaque pinky taupe with matte finish
This palette launches September 27th at Sephora, ULTA, and select Macy’s and will be available from urbandecay.com mid-September for $59.
Now the good news…Today, the 15th, is your only chance to get your hands on an early launch of the Vice Palette.
P.S. It’s also Free Shipping!
Will you be indulging?