Vichy ProEven Mineral BB Cream Launches

Vichy ProEven Mineral BB Cream

Vichy launches a new BB Cream for Fall 2012.

Vichy ProEven Mineral BB Cream ($32.50) is available in Light and Medium shades promises 12 hour wear with 24 hours of foundation. The formula reduces the appearance of dark spots, pores, and fine lines while transforming skin in as little as four weeks by refining its texture, boosting radiance, and evening out skin tone overall.

I haven’t tried it as of yet but I am curious.

It’s available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

Tried it?

Do share!

What’s your latest BB Cream try?

• 9/10/12 12:05 Eli:

Sounds interesting, but I suppose it won’t be suited to oily skin :(

• 9/10/12 13:09 Kiss & Make-up:

I like Vichy, it’s a brand that hasn’t disappointed me yet. I’ll definitely try this one!

• 9/10/12 19:50 Nat:

My most recent bb cream purchase, and my current fave is Skin 79′s “Dream Girls”. It says “for juniors”; I think that just means it doesn’t have any anti-aging properties. But I love the finish it has! Dewy but not sparkly, and nice medium coverage.

• 9/10/12 21:37 Grace:

Ooo I wonder how the coverage of this is!! I have their BB cream that was released in Asia (which is unfortunately too light for me) but I needed a bit more coverage than it offered. That one was AMAZING for both summer and winter- super good oil control while still moisturizing for dry flaky skin. Hope this one is a medium coverage bb cream! :D

• 9/11/12 0:31 Melissa:

omg – vichy has been a favorite brand of mine for a long time. The 3-1 cleanser is a travel must and I used the eye cream until the jar was empty. so omg might be a little dramatic but I will be looking for this at cvs and if it doesn’t show up ill order online. Thanks for the post an to answer your question. I just finished my DR Brandt up the other day. I haven’t tried anything else this summer bb wise. I have skin79 and missha for when i want fuller covg.

• 9/11/12 1:07 Tiffany Martin:

I’m scared of western BBs.

As for what I’ve tried recently? I’m checking out Skin79 Diamond Prestige, Missha perfect cover (#21). I still have my old standby (skin 79 the oriental) which I love, and I want to try like 100 more BB creams!

>_> Obsessed…

• 9/26/12 22:50 Sara:

Ooh I love Vichy so I am actually quite excited about this one. I have a fairly good impression about the previous BB Cream they had out so I’ll be looking forward to this!