Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 9

Wet n Wild’s Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection is launching at drugstores.

These is Wet n Wild’s traditional Halloween Collection that features a variety of makeup products for creating looks to pair up with your Halloween costume. Or heck, I’ve been known to buy pieces to use in daily looks, why not right?

Take a look!

More photos after the jump!

This year’s collection features the traditional line up of Fantasy Makers Cream Face Palettes which can be used on eyes, lips, and face. As well as Tombstone Nail Polishes, All Over Body and Face Glitter, Glitter Eyeliners, Black and Red Lipsticks, plus tattoos.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 8

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 7

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 6

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 5

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 4

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 3

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 2

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection 1

Something new are the Wicked Look Cosmetic Kits which feature eyelashes, lipstick, eyeliner, and a new packaged Eyeshadow Duo. I say newly packaged as last year Wet n Wild offered these duos in a small round pot and sold them individually for I believe $1.49 or $1.99. Some of the shades in these kits definitely match up with colors release in the past and colors that Wet n Wild even favors for the Holidays like the black and red combo.

Prices range from $1.49 to $4.49.

Anything you’ll haul?

Do you typically like the Fantasy Makers Collection?

Do share!

• 9/6/12 17:17 Liz:

EXCITEMENT!! Halloween time is coming!! yayy!

• 9/7/12 10:30 the Muse:

wahooo can’t wait!

• 9/6/12 17:26 Icequeen81:

that red nail polish looks good

• 9/6/12 17:54 isabella:

I saw these at Harmon too, they also had an amazing assortment of Ardell lashes likes this http://www.ardelllashes.com/lashes/styles/accent too. Sort of neat with the Halloween makeup

• 9/7/12 10:28 the Muse:

I saw those too isabella! they looked amazinggggggggggg!

• 9/6/12 17:58 Eli Caroline:

I purchased the glow in the dark nail polish a few weeks ago. It was the only thing on the end cap at CVS that sparked my interest. I’ll pass over the liners, etc this year.

• 9/6/12 17:59 breyerchic04:

How’s the eyeshadow quality on those six pans?

• 9/7/12 10:16 the Muse:

review link in this post breyer from last year, you can reference there :)

• 10/31/12 20:50 Shirley:

Aweosme!! i have 3 out of 4 of those and they are really good. they stay on well and dont go crazy on ur eyes. if you press the eyeshadow stick harder into the palette, you get the solid color and if u lightly brush over the color, u get the sparklies!

• 9/7/12 7:13 Danii:

INTERESTING! I want now :3 Never had anything from their holiday releases which have been good from what I’ve read previously.

• 9/7/12 8:24 Caitlin:

Are all the eyeshadows cream? Or are the duos in the sets powders? Also, I am all about those polishes.

• 9/7/12 9:33 the Muse:

powder Caitlin :) the palettes are cream/glitter creams.

• 9/7/12 9:56 Kim:

Cute. I always liked WnW growing up for my Halloween costumes. I think I am too old for glitter now though. Sigh.

• 9/7/12 17:09 Cindy:

I’m soooo excited for Halloween! :D When I see stuff like this I instantly want to buy it, but if I really think about it, I’ve already got all this stuff (Glitter, False lashes, Black lipstick) at home already. Cute and cheap for people who for whatever reason don’t already own black lipstick and glitter lol

• 9/7/12 17:11 Brittany:

The ‘Blood Vamp Red’ polish is my favorite nail color of all time so when I find it in my cvs I’m definately going to stock up! However, it does chip so fast (within that day) so it’s one I have to reapply often.

• 9/7/12 21:04 Anne:

i want to get the black lipstick haha
    i only have one (so far) and it’s not even black on the lips. it’s like a gray-ish tint (which looks gross).

• 9/11/12 20:51 casper:

cool ,this will be fun for halloween

• 9/27/12 0:14 Brandy Curry:

I am looking for the Fantasy Makers wet-n-wild stencle kit do they still make and sell those?