Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Look Palette

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Look Palette

Wet n Wild has three new Get the Fergie Look Palettes available for Fall 2012 ($7.99 each) which feature eyeshadow quads, liner, mascara, and tools for application.

The palettes om in three color variations, most of which create dramatic smoky eye looks.

Have a look!

The displays actually have swatch palettes available so you can touch the shadow, swatch it, play with it, etc…prior to indulging.

The palettes each contain a quad of shadow, a liner, liquid liner, mascara, and two tools (brush and eyebrow brush).

Shade Selections:

• Wet n Wild Ferga-Vicious Eye Kit For Your Edgy Side (traditional smoky shades)
  • Wet n Wild Fergie Glam-Eyes Eye Kit For Your Glam Side (smoky eye accented with gold)
  • Wet n Wild Fergie Ferg Fresh For Your Hip Side (smoky out blue and purple shades)

Wet n Wild Fergie Palette

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Look Ferga Vicious Palette

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Look Palettes 2

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Ferg Fresh Palette

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Look Palettes 1

Wet n Wild Get the Fergie Glamour Eyes Palette

I didn’t pick any of them up. The colors just weren’t my cuppa tea in all honesty. I’m more about browns and golds lately plus I felt like I’d never make use of the liquid eyeliner or the tools (the brushes look cheap).

They might appeal if you like smoky eye looks. The quads could potentially prove good since Wet n Wild Eyeshadow isn’t half bad.

Thoughts?

Do you likey?

• 9/26/12 20:14 A. Reid:

I have always love Wet n Wild products especially their lipsticks. With this collection, i want to try it out. I like the color combinations and shades, it looks sophisticated. I think it will make me look glamorous, just like her song. I’ll definitely try it and see if it looks good on me, wish me luck….

• 9/26/12 20:45 Zadidoll:

I bought all three. The black in the Glamour-Eyes kit is gorgeous, possibly the blackest black among the drugstore brands I have. I haven’t tried the ther colors yet but it’s not a terribly bad deal for $7.99 each when you consider that the quad palette alone tends to retail for $4.99 or $5.99 (least their last quad did retail for one of those prices but it’s been a couple of years since they’ve released a quad palette).

• 9/26/12 20:59 Tiffany Martin:

Fergie Ferg Fresh For Your Hip Side looks mega glam. I love the look, but question the formula. I’ll wait for reviews to start popping up.

• 9/26/12 21:14 OrangeLipstickBlog:

That liquid eyeliner is TERRIBLE. I stupidly picked one up once and I hate it.

• 9/27/12 10:18 the Muse:

I tried it a long time ago on a magazine’s rec and agreed, awful!

• 9/27/12 7:23 Caitlin:

Yeah, I wish these weren’t kits, as it essentially bumps the price of a the part I actually want (quads) way up. I can’t wait to see this display in store, though. I’m very curious to swatch the eye colors.

• 9/27/12 9:21 Kiss & Make-up:

I like the Fergie Ferg Fresh look. Not sure how well it would translate on a normal (on the street instead of on a billboard, no photoshop) human being though ;-) (

• 9/27/12 11:25 Cindy:

I saw this at my local walgreens a few weeks ago. As soon as I noticed they had display shadows I instantly swatched and touched all of them. I was pretty surprised at the color pay off of some of the colors! None of the colors really called to me though.