Bath & Body Works Holiday 2012 Traditions featuring New Scent Snowberry

Bath Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Holiday 2012 2

Bath & Body Works Holiday 2012 Traditions have launched! They should be in stores shortly and are now available online.

I’m trying not to fall into panic mode because I don’t see Twisted Peppermint. I figure maybe they have something special planned for the blend. I hope…! Keep calm and carry on with this post Muse.

I do see a brand new Holiday 2012 Fragrance called Snowberry though!

Take a look.

Bath & Body Works Snowberry Signature Holiday Traditions Collection
A sparkling, bright blend of winter blackberries, warm caramel and iced musk.

Bath Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Holiday 2012 2

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Signature Holidays Tradition Collection
Notes of sweet caramel, creamy vanilla and burnt sugar.

Bath Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Holiday 2012

Bath & Body Works Pink Sugar Plum Signature Holiday Traditions Collection
A sugary blend of sweet plum, sparkling tangerine and vanilla musk.

Bath Body Works Pink Sugar Plum Holiday 2012

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Signature Holiday Traditions Collection
Sweet blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice.

Bath Body Works Winter Candy Apple Holiday 2012

I’m curious how Snowberry smells. I love the others but don’t obviously need them since I have a fair bit left over from last year’s launch.

But…but…what about Twisted Peppermint!?

That I really need.

Anything you love from the Holiday Signature Collection?

• 10/3/12 13:35 Kiss & Make-up:

Awww, how cute are the ones with the penguin? Adorable!

• 10/3/12 14:12 Alicia:

I was worried about Twisted Peppermint too (my fav!). According to this blog they will be releasing it for one week only like they did last year: http://bathandbodyworksinsiders.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-10-01T13:24:00-07:00&max-results=7

• 10/3/12 14:42 Catherine:

I’m hearing a mixed bag about TP’s release date. Our stores are getting it for 1-3 weeks in Dec. apparently there’s a black Friday launch for U.S. though. It’s coming, but when? is the question

• 10/3/12 14:44 the Muse:

interesting. last year I heard they are trying to create a buzz around it, kinda get people hyped about it going away and being available for a limited time.

• 10/3/12 18:07 Jaz:

There will be Twisted Peppermint this year , but not until November. It will only be out for a few weeks, as they did last year, or until the product sells out.

Oh , I am not an employee, just a fan who spends a lot of time on their fb page lol

• 10/13/12 10:44 Madyholic:

Online they have already put up TP items such as; mist, cream, lotion, bubble bath, gel, and gloss. Kinda odd considering that it’s still OCTOBER. But hey, it’s TP so no complaints! ;)

• 10/3/12 14:49 K.B.:

Of course, the year I decide to break down and buy a bottle of the Twisted Peppermint shower gel is the year they make it harder to buy. Ugh.

I do love the packaging of these, though.

• 10/3/12 14:52 K.B.:

Oh, and I might check out the Winter Candy Apple. I love vanilla scents, but I don’t care for Vanilla Bean Noel. I know that’s probably blasphemous, but I think B&BW’s fall vanilla scents are better than the VBN and the Warm Vanilla Sugar. I never thought I’d say this, but I think the “musk” they add to the fall scents keeps it from smelling too sweet. I like a clean vanilla smell instead of a sickly sweet vanilla-inspired smell.

• 10/3/12 15:07 the Muse:

I think that’s why I like VBN lol KB ;-D because of the sweetness! opposites you and I!

• 10/3/12 14:55 K.B.:

Muse, I’m sorry to jack your post, but I have a question for you or anyone who can answer it. Does anyone know the release date for the Cashmere Vanilla sugar scrub? I need another scrub like I need a hole in the head, but I’m dying to add to my collection. lol Thanks!

• 10/3/12 15:08 the Muse:

no go right ahead seems a lot of Bath and Body Works reps read my blog, good for us, they give us the inside scoop ;D

• 10/3/12 18:05 Jaz:

I believe its 10/29 , or something like that . I know its later this month

• 10/3/12 23:18 Marisa:

Cashmere glow sugar scrubs should be out by next week! My store hasn’t gotten them yet, but we put stuff out like that if it’s ringing up properly so maybe you can snag it this weekend.. buy 3 get 3 starts tomorrow! :)

• 10/4/12 10:39 Jess:

The sugar scrubs should be out on Monday with Vanilla Bean Noel and Winter Candy Apple. On 10/29 Pink Sugar Plum and Frosted Snowberry will arrive. The beloved Twisted Peppermint will be in 11/19 and we will have it for 3 weeks or until it lasts. Last year we only had it for a week, my store sold out in that week.

• 10/4/12 13:25 K.B.:

Thank you so much for the info! Now I can form my plan of attack (and cross my fingers that a 2/$20 candle sale is going on at the same time) so I can get in and get out. I always have anxiety attacks in B&BW around Christmas time because of the crowds of people and the heat that’s set on full blast.

• 10/3/12 15:23 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Vanilla Bean Noel is a classic! I always buy some for my mom on her birthday (Dec 8) so that she can use it all during the holiday season!

• 10/3/12 16:23 Melanie:

So happy the vanilla bean noel is back! Love the packaging this year. I find I am more of a seasonal buyer at BBW. The scents that run throughout the year seem to all run together and has not been a wow one yet. Love to buy the travel size though to check them out before buying a full size.

OH!!! have you tried the forever red yet?? With all the hype its getting yikes can’t wait. Frosted snowberry i need to ck out as well

Love your site

• 10/3/12 16:51 the Muse:

melaine, I feel that way too! the paris scents were the only ones that kinda stood out for me but yes all their scents seem very similiar to me sometimes!!!!!! but the seasonals are so fab! NOOO I must try it. did you?! I need to see what all the hype is too! <3 Thank YOU!

• 10/3/12 16:24 Tiffany Martin:

WOW these are some really exciting products! I usually ignore B&B works but nearly every one of these scents/flavors interests me. I’m also wicked curious about snowberry. I wish I knew when these would be officially in stores!

• 10/3/12 16:47 HautePJ:

Oh my heavens, is that a dachshund on the Frosted Snowberry packaging? Must have it!! And the scent sounds lovely too :)

• 10/3/12 18:35 telle:

yummy! this is so exciting! :D here’s hoping twisted peppermint appears tho!

• 10/3/12 19:09 Icequeen81:

frosted berry seems good

• 10/3/12 20:24 Michelle D:

I hope they bring back Twisted Peppermint! It’s my all time favorite for the holiday collections. I do love Vanilla Bean Noel, also. I’ll have to give Frosted Snowberry a sniff. I wonder if it will be anything like Frosted Snowdrop?

• 10/3/12 23:07 Marina:

Winter Candy Apple is a MUST HAVE for me year-round! I stock up :D Excited to try the new one though!

• 10/3/12 23:32 Jenny:

Really wanna try Frosted Snowberry and Pink Sugarplum. Never tried BBW seasonal’s offerings before!

• 10/4/12 9:54 Kim:

I buy VBN every year. The Frosted Snowberry sound nice too.

• 10/4/12 10:11 Leanne:

Really interested to try the Frosted Snowberry! The description is right up my alley. I was sadly not a fan of their past holiday body care. Vanilla Bean Noel is great as a candle, but wearing it makes me nauseous….

• 10/4/12 10:50 Jess:

I’m hoping that the Frosted Snowberry is Snow Kissed Berry from several years ago. I’ve been stalking our shipments hoping it just might be reincarnated! haha

• 10/4/12 10:53 the Muse:

jess I don’t remember that scent, was it nice!? when I think snowberry I think mint/berries…!

• 10/28/12 0:36 Mandie:

I’m curious if Frosted Snowberry is Snowkissed Berry from a couple years ago as well. I keep hoping they’ll bring it back because I really loved it! Does anyone have an update on this?

• 10/4/12 11:27 Erin:

I finally felt safe to continue using my last bottle of Vanilla Bean Noel the other day. I savored the last bottle until it was half done and shelved it until I saw the promos for it coming back again ;) I definitely need to stock up a bit better this year!

• 10/4/12 11:39 the Muse:

lol erin omg i hoeard like that when it is le ;D

• 10/4/12 11:38 Jess:

I am still holding onto a bottle that barely has anything in it, but refuse to give it up! It’s definitely “berry sweet.” It’s like Sweet on Paris, but blackberry and lemon as the top notes and vanilla as the base.

• 10/4/12 12:27 the Muse:

oo berry and lemon yes please!

• 10/13/12 12:35 Emily:

Twisted peppermint is back!!

• 12/17/12 17:08 Anna-Carolina:

I have a question and i am hoping that you can help me out! :) I live in europe and have never been able to order stuff from b&bw before. Now i am getting a “US Adress” (which i can order stuff off american websites). The problem is, i won’t be able to get it before january. But i want to try their holiday stuff soooo badly!!!! So, i was ust wondering… For how long will the holiday collection be out? Only until a few days after christmas?
    Thank you and btw your blog is amazing! :)
    XOXO

• 12/17/12 17:11 Anna-Carolina:

* line 3 “which MEANS i can order stuff off american websites” :) haha

• 12/18/12 9:31 the Muse:

hi anna thanks so much so glad you love Musings. everything goes on sale the night of christmas…it’ll stick around for clearance well into the New Year but somethings will probably sell out faster than others, no way to determine which will sell out and which will stick around, but you will get some great deals after the 25th that’s for sure :)

• 12/18/12 11:31 Anna-Carolina:

Thank you for your quick reply, and well, let’s hope i can get my hands on some of the stuff then! :)
        XOXO

• 12/18/12 12:00 the Muse:

my pleasure and good luck! You’ll score a ton of sales in Jan. that’s for sure!