Bath & Body Works Lambie Ornaments for Holiday 2012

Bath Body Works Lambie Ornaments

Yeah, you can squeal because there’s just something about Lambie Ornaments that makes us want to throw our hands up and squeal like little girls!

These chubby little balls of fluff are a mere $3.50 and come in four shades (cream, black, navy blue, and gray) and are available now from Bath & Body Works.

I love…! I was tempted to haul 10 of the cream ones because they go so well with my traditional gold Christmas tree look. Maybe I can just do away with my all my ornaments and have a Lambie Christmas Tree only.

Each little fluffy ball has a small ribbon that allows you to loop these bundles of joy on your tree or use them on a present to hold a gift tag. They are smaller than my fist and have a soft, plushie feel. My store only had the gray and cream but I walked into my friend Jai’s apartment on Sunday night to watch Walking Dead and low and behold he had a black one and a navy blue one. We got to talking and thought a pink one wouldn’t be too bad an idea as well!

Bath Body Works Lambie Ornament

Bath Body Works Lambie Ornaments Holiday 2012

So cutes and a mere $3.50! Everyone I know is getting one attached to their pressie this year. I even bought one for my cats, they like batting it around and sleeping with it!

Loves!

Available now at Bath and Body Works.

P.S. Speaking of Christmas did you hear they have A Christmas Story 2 releasing soon exclusively on DVD. It looks way bogus….but maybe it’ll be good!? Thoughts?! A new Thanksgiving tradition, watching A Christmas Story 1 and 2? Anyone?

• 10/16/12 20:46 Brooke:

I love the idea of attaching them to presents for your friends!

• 10/16/12 20:51 Leigh:

Wow muse you’ve been very busy today! And here I am dragging my feet already. XD I’ve been loving all the posts, they keep me happy, even with a critique on the horizon. :)

• 10/16/12 21:05 Lauren S.:

OMG OMG OMG the preciosity!

• 10/16/12 21:33 Alisa:

Did you friend’s blue one have the bow? I guess mine’s a boy cuz it didn’t come with a bow. But they are super cute. Might just have to start my own flock, and go get some more tomorrow. My snoring one sounds more like Darth Vadar than a snore.

• 10/16/12 22:38 LINDARRAGNAR:

super cute! When I saw them I also thought of only having a lambie tree!! :) for 3.50$ I might just buy all 4
    (i just have to make sure they will match with the color theme for this years tree!)

• 10/16/12 23:54 elizabeth:

These are so adorable! I’ll definitely be putting them on gifts too :)

• 10/16/12 23:58 kimkats:

SQUEEEEEAAAALLLLLL!!!! Lambies are too cute for words – I must see if I can find them all!!

and Christmas sotry 2? bleah…. hollywood can’t come up with an original idea to save its soul these days so it just remakes things or comes up with crapless prequels or sequels to things. This one doesn’t interest me in the least – I’d rather be looking for lambies!!!

Hmmm… since BBW listened to the outcry for the return of lambie, I wonder if we squawked loud and long enough they’d bring back the tempatations 3 in 1s? I wonder?

• 10/17/12 0:46 Fanny:

These are so cute! I thought they were loofah balls at first! Does Bath & Body Works make Lambie loofahs?

• 10/17/12 9:29 the Muse:

mmm never saw one but ya never know ;-D could be in the past!

• 10/17/12 4:40 m:

guhhh dying inside from the cuteness!

• 10/17/12 7:29 Kiss & Make-up:

Oh maaan, I wish you knew me and I was getting a pressie from you!

;-)

Seriously, these look so cute :-)

• 10/17/12 9:47 the Muse:

aw we should do an international gift swap ;D!

• 10/17/12 9:19 Liz:

:O I literally SQUEALED when I saw this post muse! I have never seen such a cute ornament!!! Ah these are ADORBS. :D

• 10/17/12 9:28 the Muse:

hehe liz ;-D I thought they are just so fun!

• 10/17/12 9:49 auroragyps:

Squee! I have my white lambie and somewhere I have a black one too, but I could use a new one. I keep them in the bedroom as sort of talismans to help me sleep restfully. Ya know, counting sheep, yadda yadda. They don’t work so well, but they’re damn cute.

• 10/17/12 10:18 the Muse:

lol auro you’re too cute!

• 10/17/12 9:49 Debster:

I’m still caught all up in the hype of the new Walking Dead!! That ending with the prisoners?? So good!!

• 10/17/12 9:57 the Muse:

amazinggggggggggggg did you watch the sneak peek on Talking Dead? God! I really wonder if Rick will keep them alive or shoot them dead.

• 10/17/12 23:03 Debster:

I hadn’t, but one of my friends has read all the comics and spoils it for me. We’re wondering what they’re going to do with Herschel! I’ll go see if I can look up that Talking Dead!!! I love zombies waaaaaay more than vampires lol.

• 10/18/12 9:27 the Muse:

oh it’s kinda different though. dale was actually the one who lost his leg in the comic! :) I really like they are changing things up though b/c I’ve read the comics too and it’s nice to not be able to predict ever single part ;-D

• 10/18/12 11:34 auroragyps:

Yeah, the comic is completely different, but it’s still amazing writing. I’m way behind on the show… I only just watched the first two episodes of Season 2. It’s weird, because I don’t know what to expect, even after the reading the comic. Also, it’s so damn long since I started reading it, I might not remember some things.

• 10/18/12 11:49 the Muse:

same here auro I am very eager to see what they do with lori’s baby…lori’s death will be boring in comparison to the comic if they do something awesome on the show ;D I kinda like I can’t predict what happens on the show, keeps things interesting! OMG rush through season 2 it’s awesomessssssssssssssss!

• 10/17/12 10:54 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Aww, cute, cute, cute! I want a navy one!

That movie looks ridiculous and kinda campy and fun lol. But I’m worried they showed all the decently funny parts in the trailer!

• 10/17/12 11:40 Jess:

Come November 5th, stores will have Lambie plushes, they are a little bit smaller than a basketball! :D

• 10/18/12 12:06 the Muse:

gasp need plushies!

• 10/17/12 11:41 Suselew:

Definitely getting all four colors. Agreed that pink would be so cute!

• 10/17/12 13:01 Katie:

Awww!!!! So cute! Wish they also had a pink lamb. :)

• 10/17/12 13:23 regina:

i hope they do blankets and more accessories this year for lambie

• 10/17/12 14:03 Jessa:

For a second I thought they were loofahs, Bath and Body Works should totally get on that,how cute would those be!

• 10/18/12 3:01 Quinctia:

Picked up two of these today (gray/navy)…got started on holiday shopping early. And got myself some gingerbread bathroom soap.

• 10/18/12 9:13 the Muse:

i got it too! it smells nommy ;D

• 10/18/12 23:34 cat:

I’m still waiting for a giant plushie to cuddle with.

• 10/23/12 15:22 Melissa:

ok I don’t “do” ornaments and don’t love lambie (don’t hate it, just not my thing.) I bought a couple of these to add on to gifts for my lambie loving recipients. I left the bag on the floor with some other bags and when I went back to it one was missing and the bag had clearly been invaded by a certain furry creature. I peeked in all his usual spots. Finally I find the gray one under my (16 pound) bengal’s head where he was snoozing. Guess I will need a few more :)

• 10/23/12 15:39 the Muse:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww I got some for my cats too!

• 10/31/12 8:04 SARA:

My chicago bath and body works has the full sized plush lambies as of last night!!!

• 10/31/12 9:20 the Muse:

omg yayyyyyy must has!

• 11/7/12 15:06 Tori:

I just bought the last Navy one at my store today and according to the lady who checked me out that was the last navy one they were going to have all season :( Sad because I wanted to buy some for stocking stuffers. Hopefully they won’t sell out online!

• 11/7/12 19:12 Jenna:

I didn’t know that they made a black one this year! I knew that they had them before and I looked online at least 7 times and I ddin’t see one. i’m glad that they do though and I’ll have to get it! I love the lambie collection and I’m so excited that I can get them! Your blog and reviews are awesome by the way! :)

• 11/9/12 12:00 the Muse:

aw thanks jenna so glad you’re enjoying the posts/reviews. They are just now popping up in stores so def check in store ;D good luck!