Bath & Body Works Lambie Returns for Holiday 2012

Bath Body Works Lambie 2012

Unconfirmed news since I haven’t seen it in store myself but several of my reader’s have e-mailed that there are new Lambie Slippers available at Bath & Body Works.

Praise the Lambie Lords!

You know from many, many, many of my past posts that I absolutely adore Bath & Body Works Lambie Collection. The slippers, the socks, the blanket, and the plushes…! All of them have a guest starring role in my own stash. Although it’s ridiculous I’ve hauled every single lambie blanket that Bath & Body Works released since they launched Lambie.

It’s just so soft and plush and gorgeous! Plus all the items made great gifts.

Needless to say when I heard of these sightings I was super excited. I must get to my local store soon. Nothing online yet but I’ll be sure to blog it when I do hear or see more.

Anyone find Lambie at their store?

It’s about time as it’s been at least two years since Bath & Body Works suddenly stopped doing the collection!

• 10/1/12 11:56 Kelly:

I was in our B&BW on Saturday and didn’t see any or I would have gone crazy for them, I love the lambie collection. I really hope it’s true and they bring it back for the holidays!

• 10/1/12 12:16 the Muse:

ME TOO kelly ;-D me too!

• 10/1/12 11:59 Catherine:

Again… I heard closer to Christmas, Nov 5th rings a bell (it pays to know a BBW employee!)

• 10/1/12 12:22 Amy Amethyst:

Aww I love Lambie! I want to snuggle up to his soft happiness right now and maybe he would make my allergies/sinus/whateverthehellIhave all better!

• 10/1/12 12:24 the Muse:

aw amy you too? I’m sneezing all crazy like today! Def a little fall sinus action :-P

• 10/1/12 12:30 Amy Amethyst:

Ugh yes. Off and on for the past few weeks. Every time it seems to get better it comes back with a vengeance. I’ve gone through 5 boxes of tissues the past week, no joke! I hope yours gets better soon!

• 10/1/12 12:37 the Muse:

just this weekend for me thank god. It’s like sneeze after sneeze after sneeze! UGH! Hopefully we both get better soon! thanks ;-D!

• 10/1/12 13:57 kiwikiwidragon:

I will totally haul a blanket this time around.

• 10/1/12 16:27 Tammie:

You’ve got me really curious about Lambie! I’ve been reading about him on your site, and he hasn’t been available the entire time I’ve been here! I really want a blanket, if they release it this year. So cute and cuddly, I bet my son would love it for his naps :) And me too!

• 10/1/12 16:36 the Muse:

tammie GET IT as soon as it launches GET IT! :-D it’s so soft, so plush! your son will adore it and you of course!

• 10/2/12 12:54 Tammie:

I will I will xD. Is it pretty large? My son probably needs a bigger, warmer, blanket for the winter anyway.

• 10/1/12 20:55 Cindy:

Something about a soft little fluffy lamb using a curse word just cracked me up.

• 10/2/12 9:43 the Muse:

hehe!

• 10/1/12 22:34 Quinctia:

I want a plush fuzzy lamb something-or-other!

• 10/1/12 23:06 Jenny:

Not a kitty, but adorable nonetheless! I’m interested! I have a plushie problem (I bought 10 on my honeymoon…). Slippers and blankie too? Sold!

• 10/1/12 23:25 Jessica:

If they have a Lambie plush I will be all over that >____> missed me chance to get a Champouf plushie so it would be like a budget friendly substitute hahaha. I also really want a blanket >:

• 10/2/12 0:13 Summer:

I am an associate and can personally confirm slippers, sleep masks, and lambie key chains so far! :) they should be out October 29th

• 10/2/12 9:24 the Muse:

WAHOO thanks summer!

• 10/2/12 8:05 Marisa:

My store started getting some lambie stuff (I freaked out!) so far we got the slippers, eye mask, and little tie offs. I am on the lookout for more, and that stuff should probably be out for October 8th! So far I haven’t gotten anymore information, but I’m hoping that blanket comes back! PS we got our insider samples for forever red, so go bug your local store! We got several boxes to hand out to customers!

• 10/2/12 9:08 the Muse:

marisa omg! Must has the eye mask! my old was is all ratty lol! ;-D thanks girl! gonna check out my local shop for a sample!

• 10/2/12 8:26 Ester:

I want the slippers! I need slippers in my life..

• 10/2/12 8:39 Kim:

I hope this is true. I love Lambie.

• 10/2/12 11:06 Maggie:

I’m a BBW associate, as well, and can confirm that the blanket will be back.

• 10/2/12 11:20 the Muse:

w00000t!!!!! thanks maggie!

• 10/2/12 11:15 Kayla:

The slippers aren’t lambie slippers, they are just sheep :( lambie is only apart of an aromatherapy gift set

• 10/2/12 12:58 Hayley:

What about the little plushies? I remember seeing those in the stores a few years ago and didn’t buy one. So cute!

• 10/2/12 13:32 Tammy:

*happy dance*

• 10/2/12 18:27 Lisa:

EVERY YEAR I SAY I WILL BUY A LAMBIE PLUSH. Unfortunately, that has not happened yet. It keeps selling out!! :(

• 10/7/12 15:42 Lexy:

I didnt see the whole collection in B&BW, but I did see a small lambie ornament and quickly bought it. Hoping for more lambie!!!!!!!

• 10/9/12 16:48 the Muse:

oo do want a lambie ornament!

• 10/11/12 9:57 Susan:

Looking for a lambie blanket when will they be in stores for sale?