Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Returns for Holiday 2012

Joy! Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint returns for Holiday 2012! It’s my favorite scent for the Holiday Season and it looks like Bath & Body Works went all out this year with the fragrance as there are any number of products (new and old) available that are scented like Twisted Peppermint.

Are you a fan?

P.S. Holy shiz! Rick cut off Hershel’s leg! I didn’t see that coming! Dale is the one who gets his legged chopped off in the comics so it was completely unexpected when he got bit. He’s a weak link due to his age but I thought they’d technically keep him around because Lori needed him! This is a twist! Can’t wait to catch up on this week’s episode. It’s keeping my DVR warm. And was Wil Wheaton on Talking Dead this week? That could make Chris a little easier to take…!

Oh and about Twisted Peppermint…

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Twisted Peppermint Foaming Mousse $5
An anti-bacterial foaming hand sanitizer lightly scented with a tempting blend of cool, refreshing mint, white sugar, and just a hint of rich vanilla.

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Anti-Bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel $1.50-$5
Germ-killing hand gel scented with a blend of cool, refreshing mint, white sugar, and a hint of rich vanilla.

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Hand Cream $4
A moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E Hand Cream scented with Twisted Peppermint.

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap $5.50

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint 3-Wick Candle $20

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Liplicious Lipgloss $8
A shimmering gloss with a cool, crisp minty flavor and scent.

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Signature Collection Buy 3, Get 2 Free $11-$15

• Fragrance Mist
  • Bubble Bath
  • Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • Body Lotion

I love the cute little panda print they did this year! I’m a sucker for arctic critters! :)

Get your Twisted Peppermint on now at Bath & Body Works stores or online at

Any Twisted Peppermint fans?

• 10/24/12 10:38 Jenny:

Never tried Twisted Peppermint, want to do. I really like the packaging with the little polar bear on it. Might order some things from BBW soon since I have a 20% off coupon and its never too early in my head to start doing some Christmas shopping.

• 10/24/12 10:42 the Muse:

go for it jenny it’s such a lovely mint scent for the holidays!

• 10/24/12 11:21 Alexis:

I called my mom at 10 last night to tell her it was available! We both ended up placing $50 orders…oops!

Do you know why it’s being sold online already, as it’s going to have such a limited run in stores?

• 10/24/12 11:22 the Muse:

alexis from my understanding they wanted to create some hype around it so it’ll only be available for a limited time. :-/ it’s actually in store already as well!

• 10/25/12 10:47 Alexis:

I just don’t understand why they aren’t just planning for the high demand. With holiday shopping as stressful as it is already, why add to it by making people anxious about getting their goods? I am betting that plenty of store associates will get screamed at by angry customers, never mind the fights that might break out when the supply gets low. :-/

• 10/25/12 10:54 the Muse:

alexis I’m sure it won’t get that bad chica 😀

• 10/25/12 15:22 Alexis:

Hahaha…probably not! Just the same, I was happy to buy online and avoid the hubbub.

• 10/25/12 15:33 the Muse:

me too I hate going in store they are pitbulls! lol! so aggressive!

• 10/24/12 11:28 Kiss & Make-up:

Oh, what a cute collection 😀 I especially like the bottles with the polar bear.

• 10/24/12 11:43 sara:

I’m dying over the polar bear!! Love this scent and polars are my faves. Win.

• 10/24/12 11:44 sarah:

I like the smell but the lotion, cream and body wash tingle on my skin in a burning way not a refreshing way. If they did away with that aspect they would be perfect.

• 10/24/12 13:00 Stacie:

I do love the twisted peppermint. I picked up a bottle of the lotion last year at the after Christmas sale. But I REALLY wish they had brought back Vanillatini! That one’s my FAVORITE!!!

• 10/24/12 13:02 the Muse:

what tell me more what’s vanillatini!?

• 10/24/12 13:37 Stacie:

According to BBW, it’s an addictive cocktail of fresh vanilla, creamy coconut and lemon zest.
        Top notes: juicy bergamot, lemon zest, watery green apple, pineapple sorbet
        Mid notes: blackcurrant, sheer muguet, jasmine, creamy coconut
        Dry notes: exotic vanilla, white musk, sandalwood.

But to me, it’s just vanilla, coconut, and a hint of citrus.

It was released in 2011 with the Holiday Cheers collection. It had Jingle Bellini and Strawberry Sparkler. I found it last year at the same sale as Twisted Peppermint, so I bought another bottle of the lotion and the body wash. But I’m almost out. Boo.

• 10/24/12 13:47 the Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOOO yeah I remember that! It was kinda a New Year’s Collection!!!!!!!! I didn’t buy them though because I think they had a shimmer in them? ugh now you created a lemming haha!

• 10/24/12 14:01 Jane:

The picture that the clip is paused on is quite a surprise and is a bit icky for this blood phobe…

• 10/24/12 14:33 Lulubelle:

Yes, Will Wheaton was on Talking Dead this week, along with Tomas, one of the prisoners. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one finding Chris a little irritating!

I LOVE The Walking Dead:-)

• 10/24/12 14:37 the Muse:

i want to kill chris. lol. his podcast is such a freaking HOT mess…and talking dead is just awful due to his insanity ;-D but I will dive in if it means wil wheaton time ;-D

• 10/24/12 15:13 Jordi:

It bets better! I picked up a boxed trio of twisted peppermint liplicious balms: twisted peppermint by itself along with twisted peppermint berry and twisted peppermint cocoa. The packaging indicated those two are exclusive to the set (for now).

• 10/24/12 15:45 the Muse:

omg tell me more about twisted peppermint lipgloss trips Jordi o_O

• 10/24/12 15:41 Cindy:

Spoiler alert nooooo! I haven’t watched any of the new season of the walking dead! Ahhh!

• 10/25/12 16:43 the Muse:

OOPS sorry cindy!!!!!!!!

• 10/26/12 1:43 cat:

That polar bear is adorable. Wish they would make a plushie.

• 10/26/12 9:19 the Muse:

me too!!!

• 10/28/12 20:57 sara:

they did years back!! i miss those

• 11/10/12 17:08 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

I love twisted peppermint and I am glad its back but I miss the shimmer mist that was my favorite.Chanukah is 1 month from tonight and I started a little holiday shopping. How are ya’ll doin? <3 Despite the storms I am okay thanks Hey Miss Muse.I tried the L'oreal Diamond Collection The Sparkly Red le gloss beautiful.

• 11/12/12 16:44 the Muse:

hey rosie thankfully all is a ok here thanks for asking so glad you got on board with that lovely le gloss ;-D I started shopping as well for the holidays, best be early than scrambling around late-like ;D

• 1/4/15 1:34 bebe:

I love Twisted Peppermint..and it’s dirt cheap now at the Semi-Annual sale. I bought body cream, shower gel, fragrance mists, and body lotion for $3.00 each, along with a bunch of Vanilla Bean Noel. They were giving away these $20 off $50 purchase coupons last month, so it was impossible not to shop. There was a stuffed polar bear for sale a week ago..I believe it was $25, and I was going to go back later for it, but when I returned it was sold time I’ll know better, LoL. How have you been liking this current sale?

• 1/7/15 9:22 Isabella Muse:

ditto! it’s such a great fragrance 😀 I actually didn’t shop the sale yet!!!!!!!!! online it was kinda weak so I wanted to head in store and see what tempted me :)