Bobbi Brown is a little late with her Holiday 2012 Collection isn’t she? I remember having word in early Summer last year and proceeding to have reviews live towards the end of September.
She’s typically my favorite Holiday Collection so I forgive her.
Here’s a little look at Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012.
Let me know what you need!
Bobbi Brown Caviar & Oyster Mini Brush Set $65
- Mini Face Blender Brush
- Mini Eyeshadow/Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
- Mini Smoky Eyeliner Brush
- Mini Lip Brush with Cap
Bobbi Brown Pearl Eye Trio $46
A trio of pearly eye powders with applicator made up of 95% pure pearl pigment.
- Black Pearl
- Pink Pearl
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio $38 (0.5 oz each)
- Glitter Lip Gloss in Grape
- Shimmer Lip Gloss in Pink Mist
- Pink Violet Lip Gloss
Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette $75
- Navajo (creamy pinkish white)
- Candlelight Gold Metallic (shimmering golden taupe)
- Petal Shimmer Wash (light pink)
- Cement (gray beige)
- Prosecco Metallic (shimmer neutral pink)
- Truffle (mid-tone gray pink)
- Bellini Shimmer Wash (golden peach)
- Bronze Stone Shimmer Wash (pale golden brown)
- Brown Sugar Metallic (shimmering brown mauve)
- Caviar (black brown)
- Bubble Bath (medium pink)
- Chrome Pink Shimmer (shimmering silver pink mauve)
- Bellini Glitter (warm shimmering pink)
- Bare Glitter (pale peach with golden sparkle)
Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eyeshadow Palette $47.50
- Bone Eyeshadow (off white)
- Candle Light Metallic Eyeshadow (mid-tone shimmering beige gold)
- Buff Eyeshadow (medium ash beige)
- Olive Tree Sparkle Eyeshadow (golden green)
- Burnt Chestnut Metallic Eyeshadow (deep black green with golden shimmer)
- Rich Caviar Eyeshadow (rich black brown)
Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Eyeshadow Palette $47.50
- White Eyeshadow (pure white)
- Tin Metallic Eyeshadow (pale lilac)
- Black Velvet Sparkle Eyeshadow (shimmering deep purple)
- Oyster Grey Eyeshadow (pale grey)
- Grey Denim Eyeshadow (deep neutral gray)
- Black Pearl Eyeshadow (dark grey)
This collection feels a little smaller to me than years past however, I think there are a few palettes that look very appealing. The Caviar Palette is divine as I’m a great lover of green and khaki shades like this. I also love the Bellini Palette however, I’m worried it’ll be too pastel for me, keeping my fingers crossed it isn’t.
Interesting release on the glosses as Bobbi’s favored regular glosses for her Holiday Trios for the last few years. I’m also curious about the Pearl Eye Trios which quite remind me of BE’s High Shine Eye Color yes?
Anything that caught your eye?