Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown is a little late with her Holiday 2012 Collection isn’t she? I remember having word in early Summer last year and proceeding to have reviews live towards the end of September.

She’s typically my favorite Holiday Collection so I forgive her.

Here’s a little look at Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012.

Let me know what you need!

Bobbi Brown Caviar & Oyster Mini Brush Set $65
Includes:

• Mini Face Blender Brush
  • Mini Eyeshadow/Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
  • Mini Smoky Eyeliner Brush
  • Mini Lip Brush with Cap

Bobbi Brown Caviar Oyster Mini Brush Set Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown Pearl Eye Trio $46
A trio of pearly eye powders with applicator made up of 95% pure pearl pigment.

Bobbi Brown Pearl Eye Trio Holiday 2012

Shades:

• Black Pearl
  • Moonlight
  • Pink Pearl

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio $38 (0.5 oz each)
Includes:

• Glitter Lip Gloss in Grape
  • Shimmer Lip Gloss in Pink Mist
  • Pink Violet Lip Gloss

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette $75
Eyeshadows:

• Navajo (creamy pinkish white)
  • Candlelight Gold Metallic (shimmering golden taupe)
  • Petal Shimmer Wash (light pink)
  • Cement (gray beige)
  • Prosecco Metallic (shimmer neutral pink)
  • Truffle (mid-tone gray pink)
  • Bellini Shimmer Wash (golden peach)
  • Bronze Stone Shimmer Wash (pale golden brown)
  • Brown Sugar Metallic (shimmering brown mauve)
  • Caviar (black brown)

Lip Glosses:

• Bubble Bath (medium pink)
  • Chrome Pink Shimmer (shimmering silver pink mauve)
  • Bellini Glitter (warm shimmering pink)
  • Bare Glitter (pale peach with golden sparkle)

Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip Eye Palette Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eyeshadow Palette $47.50
Shades:

• Bone Eyeshadow (off white)
  • Candle Light Metallic Eyeshadow (mid-tone shimmering beige gold)
  • Buff Eyeshadow (medium ash beige)
  • Olive Tree Sparkle Eyeshadow (golden green)
  • Burnt Chestnut Metallic Eyeshadow (deep black green with golden shimmer)
  • Rich Caviar Eyeshadow (rich black brown)

Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eyeshadow Palette Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Eyeshadow Palette $47.50
Shades:

• White Eyeshadow (pure white)
  • Tin Metallic Eyeshadow (pale lilac)
  • Black Velvet Sparkle Eyeshadow (shimmering deep purple)
  • Oyster Grey Eyeshadow (pale grey)
  • Grey Denim Eyeshadow (deep neutral gray)
  • Black Pearl Eyeshadow (dark grey)

Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Eyeshadow Palette

This collection feels a little smaller to me than years past however, I think there are a few palettes that look very appealing. The Caviar Palette is divine as I’m a great lover of green and khaki shades like this. I also love the Bellini Palette however, I’m worried it’ll be too pastel for me, keeping my fingers crossed it isn’t.

Interesting release on the glosses as Bobbi’s favored regular glosses for her Holiday Trios for the last few years. I’m also curious about the Pearl Eye Trios which quite remind me of BE’s High Shine Eye Color yes?

Anything that caught your eye?

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012 Collection is available now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com or check your local counters and also at BobbiBrown.com

• 10/2/12 11:51 telle:

i am sad that there isn’t a sparkle eye palette like last year’s black ruby palette. the lip tint trios and pigments are amazing! i must have those! >:D

• 10/2/12 11:56 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I was thinking the same thing about the Pearl Eye Trios being similar to BE’s High Shine Eye Color. I like BE’s but I know the packaging is kinda dreadful with product poofing out everywhere. I have one that I adore but it is a pain!

• 10/2/12 12:03 the Muse:

same here kaitlin little messy to use sometimes!

• 10/2/12 11:58 Sophia:

Hi muse! Are the eyeshadows in the palettes in their permeant range?

• 10/2/12 12:03 the Muse:

I don’t know sophia, I didn’t go through every single shade to check to be honest. I see Navajo in there, that’s perm, I’m sure it’s a mix of perm and LE shades but can’t confirm as I haven’t looked through them all.

• 10/2/12 12:01 Littlecreek:

Huh, I’m kinda underwhelmed. Maybe because this was the release I was most interested in as I’ve just gotten into the brand and am in love with the products I have. Oh well.

So far the only must have holiday set for me is Stila’s eyeliners. They will be mine. I also like to check out the brush sets MAC releases. MAC got me for a brush set and a pallette/brush set last year, but I used every single piece so it was worth it.

• 10/2/12 12:18 JoElla:

oh no.. the rich caviar palette is calling my name! I am going to wait to see swaches of these palettes before even thinking of buying.

The Bellini palette looks fun, but I think I have some sort of colors like these already (from Bobbi and various companies)

And the Black Pearl palette reminds me alot of the chrome palette. Does it to anyone else?

• 10/2/12 12:21 Cj:

Hey Muse :) the eye and lip palette looks really nice! I’ll have to see swatches before I order but I think I’m gonna get it :P

• 10/2/12 12:36 K.A:

bobbi brown palettes meh some colors are gorgeous and others poor pay off you have to try them before buying them :S
    speaking of the new holiday sets I just spotted FRESH holiday sets at SEPHORA website the dream set of all the lip colors is there the rumors is true :D

• 10/2/12 12:45 the Muse:

I saw that too and was about to blog it! great minds!!!!!!!

• 10/2/12 13:38 Tammie:

I saw this at Nordstrom yesterday, not all that impressed…nothing really called out to me. :/

• 10/2/12 13:43 Kiss & Make-up:

Oooh the Rich Caviar palette looks like it was made for me!

• 10/2/12 13:44 Danielle Carter:

I love the look of new collection! Beautiful xx

• 10/2/12 16:14 Sara Elisabeth:

I need one of each!

• 10/2/12 19:24 Catherine:

Caviar palette looks amazing! I don’t have easy access to Bobbi Brown, but this palette might prove to be worth the hunt!

• 10/2/12 19:24 Becca @ The Beauty Sample:

Rich Caviar is gorgeous–LOVE those shimmering greens!

• 10/3/12 6:14 Jaz:

I am digging the lip trio and the pearl shadows. OY VEY. I must narrow this list down lol

• 10/3/12 10:48 Summer:

Man the bellini palette looks really good i love the look of those glosses but i would probably never use them as i prefer my gloss in a tube. And 75$ is steep. I sprung for the tortoise shell palette when that came out and it looked amazing put it ended up being not as awesome as i was hoping. For 75$ i need to know its going to be amazing. Unlike you lucky girls we have no high end stores where i live so i can not sample before i buy. Online shopping is great but you lose being able to sample the products. Totally unrelated but anyone know of a decent not really expensive airbrush kit? I wish you would review some muse…i want one…

• 10/3/12 11:27 the Muse:

hey summer perhaps purchase at sephora.com good return policy ;D I’m not really an airbrushed type of person to be honest, bb creams are good for me ;-D perfect coverage, easy to apply, no mess :D

• 10/3/12 16:01 lisa young:

how do i enter to win

• 10/3/12 16:16 the Muse:

win what lisa??

• 10/3/12 23:56 PJ:

I am underwhelmed too! But I can’t resist indulging in at least a couple of holiday selections. The rich caviar palette is cool, but those colors dont look good on me. I agree that the black pearl palette looks like the chrome palette of a few years ago. I like it, but would prefer it to have less matte and more shimmerwash and metallic shades. I like the pearl trio, after seeing swatches, but am afraid after reading commernts about BE version. I may just hold out for Laura Mercier’s selections!

• 10/4/12 0:52 Sorchathorn:

O.M.G – I NEED THE CAVIAR !

• 10/13/12 16:05 anne:

Ah I saw the caviar collection makeup deluxe travel kit and I couldn’t find any inside pics of it :( I missed out on the last 2 holiday ones, not even on ebay

• 10/20/12 1:08 Iza:

I got the caviar palette and its gorgeous especially the burnt chestnut!!!!! Looove!

• 11/16/12 8:56 Tiffany S.:

I like the Bellini palette. Lots of neutral colors… but the price is too much! Are there any dupes out there?