Chapstick Apple Cider, Chocolate Truffle, and Candy Cane Flavors for Holiday 2012

Chapstick Apple Cider Chocolate Truffle and Candy Cane Flavors

Chapstick isn’t my favorite beauty product around but I could be convinced to like it if it came in cool flavors like Apple Cider.

Oh wait! It does come in cool flavors.

But just for the holidays….!

Chapstick has introduced limited edition Apple Cider, Candy Cane, and Chocolate Truffle flavors for Fall/Holiday 2012.

These are available now at drugstores (Chocolate Truffle is exclusive to Walmart).

Did you ever wonder what Apple Cider Chapstick tasted like?

It’s got me thinking….!

• 10/24/12 10:35 Jenny:

I want all of those! I can never have enough chapstick.

• 10/24/12 11:04 Eli Caroline:

I need these! I always keep 2 or 3 chapsticks at work, my car, my bathroom shelf. A girl can never have enough.

• 10/24/12 11:22 Brooke:

Candy cane?!? This is awesome

• 10/24/12 11:29 Kiss & Make-up:

I can imagine what candy cane tastes like, and I already know that I don’t like chocolate-flavored lip balms… But this apple cider version has me very intrigued!

• 11/3/12 14:01 Tori:

Hey! Soooo, I couldn’t resist anymore. I bought two this morning, the Candy Cane and Apple Cider. I didn’t get the Chocolate Truffle because I have an aversion to anything that’s artificial chocolate. I had a set of the M&Ms Lip Smackers given to me, and I threw them all away because they were so gross… But I digress. Obviously, we all know what the Candy Cane is like, but I was kinda nervous about the Apple Cider. I’m not typically into anything fruity (scents, lip balms, etc) but I figured I’d give it a shot. I have to say, I’m VERY pleasantly surprised. It’s a great mix of apples and cinnamon with neither being to overpowering. I love it, and I will probably end up purchasing some for Christmas gifts, and to have a back up stock to use when I run out.

• 10/24/12 15:30 shay taylor:

I LOVE THE APPLE CIDER CHAPSTICK!!!!

• 10/24/12 15:44 Tigress:

Chapstick is actually my favorite beauty product, so I’m excited for Apple Cider and Candy Cane! Yuck on the chocolate, though.

• 10/24/12 16:59 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

Chapstick Candy Cane quickly became my go to lipbalm last winter, I even hoarded a few tubes to last me through the year, I’m so glad it’s back! Now I also need to track down the apple cider, that sounds amazing too!

• 10/24/12 18:51 Cathy:

Ugh, these sound soo tempting, but the ONLY chapstick/lip balm that has ever irritated me (and I’ve tried a lot since I love hoarding them) is this brand. :'(

• 10/24/12 19:01 reen:

yummy

• 10/24/12 19:05 Neeta:

There is also a white hot cocoa flavor. Got it at Walmart today

• 10/24/12 19:11 Tiffany Martin:

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate
    ERMAGHERD. DO WANT.

• 10/24/12 20:50 the beauty alchemist:

Holy shizz, I want Apple Cider. Haven’t used ChapStick in ages either but that sounds awesome.

• 10/26/12 1:41 cat:

I’m not a big fan of chapstick either (which is odd because I gravitate toward balm-like formulas) but I could be convinced if Apple Cider truly tastes/smells like apples. I never seem to find specialty lip products in NYC. Still on the lookout for the Cinderella Lip Smackers and the rose-colored Vaseline lip therapy.

• 11/2/12 23:16 Tori:

We have a ton of these at my store, and I keep looking at them but have to tell myself no… Otherwise, I think I’d buy our entire stock. I haven’t seen the White Hot Cocoa ones, but we have the other three. And a limited edition “Camo” one with the tube decked out in, well, camo :/ I think they’re just regular Chapstick though, not really a specialty item.

• 12/19/12 20:21 Anne Marie Rizzo:

WHERE can I get “CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE” ????? I’ve been searching everywhere in Middle Village, Queens, New York

• 12/19/12 23:12 Tori:

They’re a Walmart exclusive… We still have them left at our store, but I’m in Virginia :/

• 12/29/12 11:09 TrulyRoxie:

I absolutely LOVE the chocolate truffle and can’t find any more :( I didn’t see the white hot chocolate. I would have liked that too, I’m sure.

• 10/14/13 2:59 Martha:

I found these at my local Wal-mart so for those of you that didn’t find them last year they are back this year. :D