Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012

Clarins Holiday 2012

The new Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012 Collection will be launching in November. But I have a little sneak peek of the collection for you today.

I’m pretty sure you’ll want the new Eye Quartet Mineral Palette, it’s stunning!

Take a look!

Clarins Odyssey Face Palette $55
A silky-smooth lightweight powder that adapts to all skin tones and enhances the skin’s natural beauty. A touch of ultra-fine pearl decorates the Odyssey medallion to subtly illuminate the face and décolleté for the holidays.

Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012 Face Powder

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette $40
Bronze, beige and taupe eye colours can be blended or layered to create warm, glowing eyes. The creamy, golden bronze highlighter can be applied wet to enliven the eyes with sparkly shine.

Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012 Palette

Clarins Instant Definition Mascara $24
The exclusive, patented dual tip brush defines lashes from corner to corner.

Clarins Gloss Prodige in Chocolate $20
A pure, intense warm color dresses lips in a glossy finish. Lips appear smoother and fuller from the Suprashine Colour Complex.

Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012 Lipgloss

Clarins Odyssey Holiday 2012 Gloss

Clarins Holiday 2012 launches this November on counter or at www.clarinsusa.com

Dontcha just love the eyeshadow palette?

Anything you want from this collection?

• 10/23/12 13:26 Kiss & Make-up:

Oh waw, that face palette is just gorgeous :-O

• 10/23/12 13:32 Caitlin:

That eye palette reminds me very much of the Bobbi Brown one for the holidays. I love those colors. I LOVE that powder design on the compact (but I’m a cheapie who would never shell out $55 for powder).

• 10/23/12 13:42 Laura:

That gloss is to die for – I want to look just like the model – wish they’d say what she’s wearing on her cheeks

• 10/24/12 18:55 Nonatut:

I SO agree!

• 10/23/12 13:45 Laura:

PS – do you think it will go to Nordies or Macy’s? (Sephora?)

• 10/23/12 13:47 the Muse:

i imagine nordstrom, macy’s seems to be lacking lately with clarins LE collections and not sephora no they never get the seasonal releases. hope this helps!

• 10/23/12 13:57 Audrey:

EVERYTHING in the collection looks beautiful and glowy. Gorgeous!

• 10/23/12 16:29 Eileen:

Ooo. I’m not sure if I’ll pick up any of the products, but I’m definitely recreating that model’s look. Feels spot on for fall and just vampy enough without going full on.

• 10/23/12 23:39 Cathy:

That face palette is too gorgeous! Plus Odyssey! Greek mythology! Aha, I’m such a nerd..

• 10/24/12 6:30 shaimaa:

Lovely shades !
    love the eyeshadows

• 10/24/12 15:03 Majick:

Love the face powder but I won’t be buying. I am inundated with IT products and compliments on my skin everytime I wear them SOOoooo…

I really love the models look in the pic and think I can recreate it with my IT Pretty in Amber eyeshadow and MAC Dare You lipstick. BE put out a kit a long time ago with similar colors – burgundy and gold with a touch of brown.

the eye palette looks like the child of a Bobbi Brown palette and BEs super sparkly shadows from a few years ago.

• 10/24/12 18:54 Nonatut:

I’m actually crushin on that lipgloss! I have been searching all Summer for a “brownish” lipgloss for Fall/Winter and can’t find anything other than flesh toned nudes. Good to see a return to more
    “chocolatey” tones. If this is what the ad model is wearing, it’s a def must have for me.

• 10/26/12 12:39 Sandi:

Oooooo…I love it all! Please do a swatch post!