Do Want: Ulta Holiday 2012 Candles

Ulta Holiday Candles

Bath & Body Works current Holiday 2012 Candle Collection isn’t tickling my fancy. I’m looking forward towards November when they will be launching more scents…

But for now I do want to try out the new Ulta Holiday 2012 Candles.

Maybe they’ll be good?

Has Ulta ever done candles before? I can’t recall!

Choose from:

• Vanilla Frost (mouthwatering creamy vanilla)
  • Cinnamon Berry (juicy berries and spicy cinnamon)
  • Fresh Pine (the scent of fresh pine)

The candles are $14.50 each and if you Buy Two, You Get One Free!

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

Which candle scents do you like burning during the Holidays?

• 10/22/12 10:10 Cj:

Good morning Muse! How was your weekend?? Getting ready for halloween :D? I’m really into pine and vanilla candles during winter :)

• 10/22/12 10:27 the Muse:

GOOD morning my dear! I had to do a comment purge! did I miss any from you? YES! yes yes! My fav Holiday so def getting ready. Having a massive party this weekend! your costume all ready? you should try the mistletoe hand soap from BBW, it has a little pine to it, a little berry, really christmas-sy!

• 10/22/12 10:35 Cj:

Almost, I’m still going over ideas to make it a little more sexy lol. Ooh will deff check that out!

Didn’t miss anything important, only uh I did want to know how the boots melting gel thig compares to the Biore gel?

• 10/22/12 10:12 Ruth:

after two of my fur babies were singed a bit, no candle burning for me! but those do sound like they would smell mouthwatering good.

• 10/22/12 10:23 the Muse:

oooo no! kitties? they are so damn curious!

• 10/22/12 11:29 Ruth:

long hair kitties and fire do not mix well! Lucky enough that we caught it before it did any real damage but babies were upset with us because we were touching them without an appointment.

• 10/22/12 13:02 the Muse:

awwww! that’s awful! my cats stay well away from candles/tarts/etc…they are curious little devils but when it comes to fire they don’t go near it ;D

• 10/22/12 10:45 Kiss & Make-up:

Not a fan of pine smell, but vanilla and cinnamon? Yes please :-)

• 10/22/12 13:57 Marta:

Yay it’s Monday! (always confront your enemies -in this case Mondays- with a disorienting possitive attitude). I got so many cinnamon candles at Primark Home last year I still had some left! They’re very cheap and smell pretty amazing. Last week the leaves turned orange and I thought “cinnamon candle” and now I only have 2 left :(. Maybe this year they’ll be back? I’m also a fan of burning a 25%vanilla/75%lavender oil scent. It’s like a lavender cupcake lol.