Gosh Cosmetics BB Cream

Gosh BB Cream

Gosh Cosmetics now has a BB Cream available in three shades. Interestingly enough Gosh is now sold at Duane Reade so if you happen to live in the New York area stop at your local Duane Reade and you can take a look at it.

Although it doesn’t come cheap at $22!

Ouch!

Gosh BB Cream acts a foundation, primer, and moisturizer all in one. Formulated with mineral pigments this promises to adapt to your skin ton for the closest match to your actual skin color once applied.

The lighter texture creates smooth, weightless coverage that firms skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and protecting skin with an SPF 15.

I actually recently purchased a tube but I’m a little blah on the price tag and lower SPF.

Testing now….

So expect a review soon.

Tried it?

Do share!

• 10/22/12 20:18 Debster:

The amount of BB Creams on the market now is utterly rediculous.

• 10/22/12 22:46 Phyrra:

I like that it has SPF. I hate the tinted moisturizers with the name BB Creams slapped on them though. I’m curious to see if this is like a real bb cream.

• 10/23/12 5:34 Year:

I have this! Only €10 here in Ireland, kinda nice to see us not being screwed by exchange rates this time!
    Not sure if I’d go so far as to call it a bb cream, but it’s a good tinted moisturiser thats great for college everyday, that’s actually light enough for my super pale skin, and doesn’t make me oily, or look like I’m wearing any make up. For €10 definitely worth it for me but don’t think I’d pay $22.
    Will be looking forward to hearing what you think!

• 10/23/12 6:29 Kiss & Make-up:

Can’t wait to hear what you think of it.

• 10/23/12 9:45 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Ouch! I can’t hang with these steep-priced BB creams. I’m pretty content with my Skin 79 pink label lol!

• 10/23/12 10:14 Tiffany Martin:

I’m with Phyrra, I want to see if it’s a real BB cream.

• 10/23/12 10:17 Kat:

Have you tried the Body Shop BB cream? I just bought some a few weeks ago and I’m liking it. Not sure if it’s a true BB cream, I’m still testing the waters on BB creams, since I have a tan skin tone (NC44) it’s hard to find one that matches.

I tried the Smashbox, but wasn’t impressed. Haven’t had a chance to try the Bobbi Brown (looking to make time to go to the Grand Central store!)

• 10/23/12 10:55 the Muse:

yeah I reviewed it a few months ago kat, wasn’t really a BB Cream for me unfortunately :-/ :( BB’s version is pretty good!