Hard Candy Fall 2012

Hard Candy Fall 2012

Hard Candy has quite a few goodies release for Fall 2012 this month at Walmart. The Top Ten Palette even appears to be a dupe of Urban Decay’s Naked Palette.

Exciting!

Let’s take a look!

Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection Palette $6
An eyeshadow collection with the perfect combination of ten shades to create your look! These five collections deliver any look you desire from light pinks to sexy, smoky shades to neutrals. Each palette has a customized, chic lace cover you’ll be proud to take out of your bag anywhere! Compact also includes a mirror and two applicators so you can apply or touch up anytime.

Hard Candy Top Ten Palette

Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette
Shades:

• Neutrals
  • Greens
  • Blues
  • Pinks
  • Smokey

Hard Candy Single & Lovin’ It Intensely Luminous Shadow $3
Stun everyone in the room with these single dose super pigmented shadows in pearl, glitter, and shimmer shades. Shadow lasts all day and night. These twelve knockout shades are sure to leave them starry eyed.

Hard Candy Single Lovin It Intensely Luminous Shadow

• Minx
  • Unattached
  • Flirty
  • Solo
  • Attraction

Hard Candy Megawatt Saturated Lip Color Duo & Brush On Tooth Whitener $6
A lip duo that will have your smile looking perfectly pearly white! One side is a lipstick with a shimmer top coat center core, and the other is a brush-on tooth whitener. Shimmer center core is infused with blue pearls to make teeth appear more white. Tooth whitener can be applied daily for the brightest, shiniest smile around!

Hard Candy Megawatt Saturated Lip Color Duo Brush On Tooth Whitener

Shades:

• Gleaming
  • Pearly Perfection
  • Picture Perfect
  • Glimmer
  • Vanity
  • Superficial
  • Shine On
  • Stay Bright

Hard Candy All Glossed Up Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil $6
You won’t believe the look. These sheer lips pencils are all you need to get dazzling lips. Mix shades together to customize your look. Shade range includes lustrous shades with mega pearls and intense glitters, glossy sheer shades, and new creamy coverage shades.

All Glossed Up Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil
Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer $6
A whipped brightening concealer that illuminates, corrects, and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles over time. Light weight formula delivers buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. Click pen allows for easy, mess-free application.

Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer

Hard Candy The Perfect Cover Up Skin Clarifying Concealer $6
A skin clarifying concealer stick and blending brush duo – a combination that truly makes The Perfect Cover Up. Highly pigmented, creamy concealer covers and hides imperfections. Blending brush allows for buildable, smooth coverage and leaves skin looking flawless and radiant.

Hard Candy The Perfect Cover Up Skin Clarifying Concealer

Hard Candy has also extended the color selection on a few of the other products in the collection including Glossaholic and Eye Def. I did a quick pit stop at the Evil Empire last night to see if any of this has launched but I didn’t find it. Hard Candy says it’ll be trickling into stores later this month.

I’m looking forward to trying much of it including the concealer as Hard Candy has been known to do a great budget concealer.

Anything that you want to try?

Do share!

• 10/9/12 10:30 KaylaP:

Oohhh definitely will be taking a look at this! Although I’m kind of skeptical about the teeth whitener..

• 10/9/12 10:38 Kiss & Make-up:

I never even heard of this brand, but I like what I’m seeing :-)

• 10/13/12 20:22 Laura:

I have tried a lot of the mascaras, they are really nice, but have a bit of an off-putting smell

• 10/9/12 10:49 Icequeen81:

some of the shades are nice

• 10/9/12 10:55 Littlecreek:

I’ll pick up the concealer and probably one of the gloss pencils. HC is my favorite budget brand. Some of their products are strange (looking at you teeth whitener) but they are never afraid to release something a little different.

• 10/9/12 11:11 Jaz:

this might get me back in walmart… not that I need any more makeup

• 10/9/12 11:27 LINDARRAGNAR:

I am loving this collection! I am pretty intrigued by the brush on teeth whitener…….I have some questions about it LOL the eye pallets look yummy, and the single eye shadows look nice, Now I just have to wait for a review or two ;p

• 10/9/12 11:39 Kim:

All of this looks good. I think I may pick up a few things. I hope to see some swatches but, at these prices, I may just buy some items if I see them at my Walmart.

• 10/9/12 11:46 Susan K:

I’ll be all over new glossaholic shades. Can’t wait!

• 10/9/12 11:48 Lemony Licks:

I got one of the singles eyeshadow (Infatuation) and it’s perfect! Great base color. I’m looking to pick up a few more of those. It would just be really sad if these replace the regular baked shadows.

Also, I can’t be the only one that wants to buy that tooth whitener just for the hell of it, right?

• 10/9/12 12:11 OrangeLipstickBlog:

That green palette will be mine! I’m curious about the teeth whitener – interesting concept!

• 10/9/12 13:52 Iris:

I want to try their eyeshadow. Those colours all look great.

• 10/9/12 14:27 Ally:

I’m really curious about both those concealers. Hard Candy’s Glamoflauge is my go-to concealer when I need my horrible under-eye circles 100% covered, so I have high hopes. I’m also a little in love with the pink palette! I just hope the shades aren’t all super glittery :(

• 10/9/12 14:47 Eli Caroline:

I’ve never tried their sold eye shadows. I’ve purchased a couple of the glitter cream shadows but the ones that I’ve purchased always seemed to be a little dried out. I do like the colors for the shadows, so I might go ahead and pick a couple of them up.

• 10/9/12 15:57 Amanda:

I bought the green eyeshadow palette earlier today and it’s gorgeous!

• 10/9/12 17:21 Laura:

I got the green palette and hated it. Some of the darker colors had decent pay off but the others were chalky and gritty and it has a terrible smell. Not for me.

• 10/10/12 9:50 the Muse:

aww lemming killed laura :(

• 10/9/12 20:54 Aging_Beauty:

Girl, we gotta try that Brightening Concealer!

• 10/10/12 9:49 the Muse:

aw hells yes!

• 10/9/12 21:36 Emilaine:

Definately gonna look into the nude and the green palettes! and probs the concealers too!

• 10/9/12 22:20 Quinctia:

THIS RIGHT HERE, those palettes, are exactly what I wish UD would do. So over variations on Naked, but would happily buy various monochrome palettes from UD.

• 10/9/12 22:32 Cindy:

The products I’ve used of theirs have all been misses for me. :[ I tried one of their concealers and it had amazing coverage but found its way into the fine lines around my eyes in less than an hour. I’m going to cross my fingers and try these two new concealers though!

• 10/9/12 23:25 Chantel Sevilla:

So are these limited edition or are they going to be apart of the permanent collection? I’m very excited to try the eyeshadows and concealers!

• 10/10/12 9:17 the Muse:

part of the perm collection :)

• 10/9/12 23:53 Cookie:

I’ve gotta make a trek to WallyWorld for some candy corn M&Ms (colored not flavored I’m hoping) and some floor Polish ( http://theornamentgirl.com/blog/being-crafty/how-to-make-glitter-christmas-ornaments-diy/ ). I think I’m gonna look for those eyeshadow palettes — very pretty. And yes, count me in for the teeth whitener. Odd, but genius if it works!

• 10/10/12 9:15 the Muse:

those are gorgeous o_O!

• 10/10/12 0:04 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

Hmmm I’m really intrigued by the eyeshadow palettes and singles. The price is really good… I just wonder how the quality is.

• 10/10/12 0:49 aquahartz:

woohoo.. these candies sure look candilicious to me. the lip colour with the teeth whitener & the top ten pallette look esp interesting.
    have you had any experience with any of the eye colours, muse? whats their colour payoff & pigmentation?

• 10/10/12 9:14 the Muse:

haven’t a clue aqua, I haven’t been able to locate them in stores yet :( sorry.

• 10/10/12 1:21 neutralgirl:

It’s pretty sad when u actually return something u paid $6 for, but i got that green palette cuz the colors are gorgeous. But when i tried using them they were chalky garbage with fallout. They can be workable with extra care. I know I know, for $6 I shouldn’t expect a lot but maybe I’m a shadow snob now…maybe I don’t like having to work so hard with my shadow. Lemme know if u liked them Muse.

• 10/10/12 9:13 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it neutralgirl :( i haven’t tried any of the palettes yet but will def review!

• 10/11/12 13:40 peri:

neutralgirl – if you’re who i think you are, maybe you’re a shadow snob now? lol. why didnt you tell me you tried that? your new position is taking time away from our beauty babble lol.

• 10/10/12 2:30 SJG:

I really wish they would get a clue and offer their products at outlets other than Wal-mart.

• 10/10/12 4:10 Ruthless:

I hope this hits Canadian walmarts too

• 10/11/12 0:12 Dia:

I happened upon these about a week ago and snagged “Night Out”, the solo black eyeshadow with gold glitter. The gold shows hardly at all and the black is lacking when applied dry. I wet my brush a little and it became much more intense. It lasted all day and I didn’t have much fall out when applying. It’s good enough for what I wanted it for, but I wouldn’t repurchase. *sigh* Hard Candy is so tempting for me, but I’ve been disappointed by everything I’ve tried but their nail polishes.

• 10/11/12 9:12 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it dia!

• 10/11/12 2:27 peri:

we have the palettes in at my work…i saw em a couple weeks ago and came here to see if you had reviewed them yet lol. then i couldnt even find them on hard candys website, that concerned me lol.

• 10/11/12 4:36 Marisa:

I bought the Megawatt Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in the shade Vanity. I love the lipstick part. It is a beautiful pleasant sheer color with a peppermint taste. I did not like the tooth whitener, it does nothing and it tastes bad. Buy it for the lipstick and not for the gimmicky tooth whitening.

• 10/11/12 9:11 the Muse:

aw that stinks marisa!

• 10/11/12 9:33 Ashley Monzon:

Love your blog! I recently purchased the single eyeshadow in Minx! I love it its a beautiful duo chrome purple, totally wearable and good pigmentation! For $3, it’s a steal! And the cover up concealer stick is awesome too :D

• 10/11/12 10:01 the Muse:

fantastic ashley, tried the cover up stick too and liked! ;-D can’t wait to try the shadows!

• 10/11/12 11:14 Rachel:

I picked up the eyeshadow palette in the nudes, and so far I like it. The colors are very pretty, but some of the darker shades need a little extra work for a good color payoff. But for $6 and 10 shades of nude, I’m willing to put in a little extra.

• 10/11/12 11:17 the Muse:

yay happy to hear it!

• 10/12/12 1:17 Liz:

OOOOH I love the colours in the green eye palette! I love when palettes have some neutrals as well as some fun but wearable colours.

Please do a review if you can get your hands on them<3

• 10/12/12 10:43 Mandy:

I swear by the Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer. I use it as foundation. A little goes a long way, and lasts all day!

• 10/13/12 18:09 Liz:

Do you mix it with anything? I’ve tried using mine as foundation but I find I just end up looking really fake :S. But maybe it’s just because I have dry-ish skin.

• 10/16/12 16:46 the Muse:

no nothing liz, just swipe, blend, and done…I have dry skin too.

• 10/15/12 1:37 Holly:

I got both the nudes and pinks for the top ten collection and was pretty disappointed :( the darker shades of the nude palette were decent but the lighter shades were chalky and weren’t that great. As for the pinks palette very disappointed. It was chalky at best and all of the colors seem to resemble each other :( swatched them and was sad to see that pigmentation was poor :( at $6 the pink palette is not worth your money and effort.

• 10/16/12 16:33 the Muse:

oh no so sorry to hear it le sigh! :(

• 10/15/12 7:17 Danii:

Is it just me or do those pretty looking (and hopefully nice!!) single shadows have epically Urban Decay-like names? Doesn’t UD own them…? I’ve only seen Hard Candy online sadly :( Blast you Walmart…

• 10/30/12 19:18 lauren:

Went to Walmart for some vegetables and found an excuse to wander past the Hard Candy display. Didn’t see a lot of the new items, but I did notice some new shades of the Glamoflague concealer. Picked one up in ultra light and also the new under-eye pen.

• 10/31/12 10:59 the Muse:

hey lauren yeah I didn’t see any of the new goodies yet either at my walmart aside from the under eye pen :-D waiting patiently!

• 11/1/12 23:48 Aging_Beauty:

Hey Ladies;

I bought one of the new single eyeshadows, #518 “Attraction” – a rich gorgeous neutral bronze (not orangey). Mind you it’s at nighttime, but my swatch and eye application it appears to be a soft – yes, luminous – shimmer but there seems to be an occasional sparkle. Can’t wait to see it in daylight and sunlight! I love it on my brown eyes. The pans are MAC-sized and so perfect for depotting. And $3.00?! Whoo yeah.