In This Town of Halloween…

I like to prance around in my Sally sneakers!

Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Sneakers

• 10/4/12 21:43 Icequeen81:

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool neeeed them

• 10/5/12 7:05 Misato-san:

Oh, I want them too!

• 10/5/12 7:11 Danii:

I am the one hiding under your bed! Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red!/I am the who when you call “Who’s there?” I am the wind blowing through your hair!/I am the clown with the tear-away face! Here in a flash and gone without a trace!

I couldn’t resist.XDDDD I am jealous of your shoes!!!

• 10/5/12 9:07 the Muse:

lol danii! LOVE you! that’s my ring tone at the moment although the Marilyn Manson version hehehe ;-D

• 10/5/12 8:34 kiwikiwidragon:

Ahhhh. Were are those from??????

• 10/5/12 9:06 the Muse:

i got them YEARS ago at Disneyland Jenn. I also got a Jack pair. :-D

• 10/5/12 9:43 kiwikiwidragon:

Bummer…I bet they would be hard to locate now

• 10/5/12 9:44 the Muse:

sorrrrryyyy :(

• 10/5/12 8:36 Kim:

Cute.

• 10/5/12 11:29 Ruth:

those are amazing! you’ll have to show us the jack ones soon!

speaking of converse…have you seen the Green Day & Aquaman ones on jouney’s?

• 10/5/12 11:56 the Muse:

YES! want the aquaman ones, but waiting because I just ordered all three of the millerain prints! The green day ones didn’t excite me for some reason…! I spent most of high school in a grunge funk surprised I didn’t lem these hard but the prints are just meh. what did you think?

• 10/5/12 16:00 Tigress:

I want the Green Day ones so bad. That band is my life.

• 10/5/12 14:29 Ruth:

I like the green day ones but i think that i’m going to wait to haul them until converse has their holiday sale, i’m ok with waiting.i just got a journey’s coupon in the mail so i may haul the harley quinn ones now I hear ya about the grunge, i wore holes in my flannel and was a smoker at time, so they had had quite a few burn holes as well ;D I’m lucky that i didn’t set myself on fire!

• 10/10/12 12:03 the Muse:

I just got a journey’s coupon too ha! ;-D I know what you mean, (not a smoke) but the flannel…use to wear a flannel shirt over my uniform, nuns were on freak out mode when we did it ;D (all girl’s catholic school)

• 10/5/12 19:45 Nala:

So cute! Are they Converse?

• 10/22/13 8:31 kellly:

those are the awesomest sneaks i’ve ever seen!