Korres Holiday 2012

Korres always such great Holiday Gift Sets. It’s one of the best times of the year to haul a ton of your favorite Korres products for a lot less than you’d pay for a single item.

Korres Holiday 2012 is shaping up to be a great selection of full size products packaged into some really neat gift sets.

Take a look!

The Korres Holiday 2012 features eight Holiday Sets that will be available at Sephora and Sephora.com

Korres Goddess Beauty Color Collection $38

• Four Deluxe Body Butters in Jasmine, Basil Lemon, Guava and Apple Blossom
  • Three Full Size Lip Butters in Guava, Jasmine and Quince

Korres Butter to Go Body & Lip Butter Duo $15
Collection Includes:

• Deluxe Body Butter in Guava
  • Full Size Lip Butter in Pomegranate

Any of these sets interest you?

I’ll probably haul at least one or two for my sister. She’s almost as obsessed as I am when it comes to Korres!

• 10/17/12 13:23 lauren:

I snatched up the lip butter blockbuster during the sephora friends and family sale last year. Killer deal! Any word on when the f&f sale will be this year?

• 10/18/12 9:48 the Muse:

no clue sorry lauren :(

• 10/20/12 5:24 Marie:

I heard there wasn’t going to be one this year… however I don’t know if that’s true but it was floating around twitter the other day!

• 10/17/12 14:55 Saiba:

Oh heck yes! I love that Korres has such great Holiday gift set stuff! I’m definitely getting some of these, they make great gifts. And hey I may get it for myself too, hehehe :p I really want that lip butter body butter set.

• 10/17/12 15:24 Marta:

The Best of Korres and Korres Butter Me Up Body & Lip Butter are going to my Christmas list. I love Korres’ mix of cosmetics and skin care. Their Lip butters are fantastic!

• 10/18/12 12:10 Christina:

They’ve always had a Wild Rose kit, and I’m really sad that they actually don’t have one this year beyond the Wild Rose Facial and cleanser! I really love the serum and the regular cream, so I wish they had one…

• 11/16/12 23:27 Teasha:

I bought the lip blockbuster set and the butter me up set. Apple blossom is the body butter I’m currently using and I love it. Smells like a mix of apple and a soft floral, very subtle on both ends. I think a lot of people will like the scent. Cannot find a full size of it though:( Love the lip butters and glazes, aside of the color jasmine. Jasmine washes me out, but I knew that going in. Great sets. Nice gifts, if you can part with it:)