Lancome Holiday 2012 Lip Essentials Collection

Lancome Holiday 2012 Lip Essentials Collection

If MAC’s new Holiday Lip bags aren’t doing it for you perhaps the Lancome Lip Essentials Collection for Holiday 2012 will be your bag.

These fabulous little lippie bags come with essentials for creating your perfect nude or red lip look for the Holiday season.

Take a look!

Lancome Glamorous in Red Lip Essentials

Includes:

• Lancome Le Lipstick in Spiced Apple
  • Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Retro Rouge
  • Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Up in Smoke
  • Make Up Bag

I think one of the nicest things about the set is I’d likely use many of these shades and love the fact they included the creamy lipstick pencil versus a lip liner. I felt like the MAC Lip bags were a little less friendly in terms of shades and with the included lip pencil I’d never use blah!

Both are available now at Nordstrom.com

• 10/30/12 11:38 amy:

I haven’t bough Lancome in *ages*, but these are just gorgeous! Lancome was probably my first HE brand I got hooked on, so I’ll always have a soft spot for them. The shadows have been letting me down the last few years, but the lippies never have. Plus both sets a colors I wear, and the bag is just too gorgeous. The only issue is deciding which one…

• 10/30/12 11:44 the Muse:

amy I think they are so much more nicer than the mac lip bags ;-D ha..I hear ya less lancome has an FF for the Holidays than we can get both!

• 10/30/12 11:56 Kelly:

These look much more exciting than the MAC ones, I wish MAC did the classy with a bow packaging for the whole line, I’m not a huge fan of leopard prints. These bags look much more luxurious.

• 10/30/12 12:01 the Muse:

i must agree kelly, the leopard print failed to excite me :-/

• 10/30/12 13:34 Kiss & Make-up:

Hmm, I don’t know about the shades. I don’t think either of them would really suit me. I’m pretty sure the set with the Spiced Apple lipstick would make a great gift for my mom though :-)

• 10/30/12 14:38 Audrey:

GAH, I love BOTH sets! The problem with these holiday gift sets is that everything is so beautiful, I end up wanting to snatch everything up… for meeeeee!

• 10/30/12 14:44 the Muse:

lol ;D I know what you mean!

• 10/30/12 16:05 Jenny D:

Yay RED! The MAC sets just didn’t interest me, but these? I’ll have to see if The Bay or Holt’s gets them!

• 10/30/12 16:56 blueraccoon:

I wish they had a pink or plum option…I don’t really wear red lipstick and I’m not a huge fan of nude lips because I think they make me look washed out. These are great sets, but I’ll have to pass.

• 10/31/12 11:14 amy:

I have Trendy Mauve (but in lipstick form), but I wouldn’t classify it as a nude. I don’t wear it too much because I’m the opposite, I think it’s too pink. I’m not suggesting you go out of your way, but if you happen upon a Lancome counter, that set may be worth a look.

• 10/31/12 19:20 blueraccoon:

thanks amy! I will definitely check it out next time I hit the mall then.

• 10/31/12 3:15 Melissa:

I NEED that red set! I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a Lancome products and thought “I absolutely have to have that!” They’ve just been one of those brands I’ve always been meh about. I’m trying to resist buying new lipsticks until I dye my hair since I’m not sure what will go with vibrant bright red. I feel I need this one though!

• 10/31/12 19:18 GK:

These sets are beautiful in print, want to see up close. Usually Lancome lipstick doesn’t stay on very well, and tend to have unpleasant aroma, same with gloss. Willing to give this a try. Hope it’s a straight purchase & not pwp. Mac missed it again this year, not at all impressed.

• 11/3/12 3:50 Stellar:

Ahhh, so chic! I must grab!