L’Oreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Featuring Nail Lingerie

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 13

Here’s a secondary display for the L’Oreal Diamond Collection featuring their new Color Riche Nail Lingerie, limited edition Holiday Polishes, and Lipglosses.

More pics after the jump!

The L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Lingerie contains nail sticks and some sort of Diamond Veil. I’m unsure how to use these to be honest but they look nifty. The collection also features a variety of festive shades of Color Riche Nail Polish as well as Infalliable Lipgloss.

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 12

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 11

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 10

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 9

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 8

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 7

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 6

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 5

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 4

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 3

LOreal Diamond Collection Holiday 2012 Lips and Tips 2

I picked up the cherry red and gold lipglosses however, I’m unsure if either will look ok on me. Might be too cool a red for me! The glosses all have a sheerer finish it seems but a good deal of sparkle and pearl.

I saw the display at Harmons.

• 10/4/12 21:26 isabella:

Muse,
    There was a different display at my Harmon, no nail strips, it had the Nail Polish, Lip Gloss and 3 Infallible E/S. I think they are new shades I got one called Primped and Precious #507 which is a silver (not sure if it is new)
    I actually did a search because I wanted to add a picture on my Pinterest but there is nothing on Loreal’s page.
    I got the Lipgloss in the pinkish shade and I am actually liking it, there is none of the usual L’Oreal taste that the lipsticks have. I might buy more if they are long lasting.

I should have taken a picture. BTW the Harmon flyer has $1.00 coupon now

• 10/10/12 12:07 the Muse:

i think there are a few different displays isabella, typical. they don’t put LE collections on L’oreal’s website so no surprise it isn’t up there. aw thanks damn I missed that coupon!

• 10/5/12 9:26 Kitten:

Ooo the glosses look nice and I really want to try the nail lingerie…though I’m a bit of a putz, so I’d be curious to know how easy/difficult they are to use >,<

• 10/5/12 9:30 OrangeLipstickBlog:

The model’s pose is so awkward lol. Thanks for sharing the pics!

• 10/5/12 11:14 Lara:

Would like to try the glosses now!

• 10/5/12 12:01 Karen M:

I want some of those nail polishes.

• 10/6/12 11:46 meghan:

I would much rather they made more Colour Riche Le Gloss shades rather than more infallible shades. The texture of infallibles are so weird but Le Gloss is pretty fantastic!

• 10/9/12 16:52 the Muse:

AGREED!

• 10/14/12 5:50 Ana:

OOH, True Diamond looks like it could be a really good chanel Graphite dupe … can’t find any swatches though. (why do I care, I already have Graphite?! lol)

• 10/16/12 16:40 the Muse:

lol ana, we are sick, we just need all variations of a shade ;D

• 10/23/12 19:32 Lily:

I am DYING to see the gold lip gloss from this collection swatched! :D I would love to know if it is opaque or sheer or somewhere in the middle. I am kinda obsessed with gold makeup right now and I really want to create a true gold lip look. I got The Muse’s Shine (the gold sparkly gloss) from L’Oreal’s Project Runway Collection and I do really love it. It’s versatile for layering over all kinds of colors and though it is glittery it doesn’t feel gritty at all. I am looking for a really daring gold lip gloss or lipstick that looks like liquid gold on my lips. :D Could you let me know what the gold gloss from this collection is like? I nabbed two polishes from the Diamond Collection display at my local CVS and I am pretty sure it was the display which included the glosses. Thanks so much! :D

• 10/26/12 15:29 the Muse:

i’ll be swatching it reviewing shortly lily ;-D

• 11/1/12 4:02 t-t:

i bought the black and silver nail polishes….GORGEOUS!!! especially the black one cuz i never seen any black glitter nail polishes and i had to buy it cuz its unique…BUT u must use a good no-chip top coat cuz they dont even last a few hours and chip like crazy!! i cant believe it because i have cheaper 99 cents glitter nail polishes and they last days and days w/ no chips! i bought both for $6 each and only cuz theyre so pretty i wont return them….it goes to show u that just cuz its a brand name it dont mean its better than cheaper ones!

• 12/30/12 21:41 Anissa:

OMG.. i am in LOVE with the nail lingerie. i just put the “silverish” ones on. LOVE these. I am addicted to nail strips. Hate Sally Hansen ones. Then I think KISS does some… but they get stuck on things because the bling is REAL bling on the sticker. Catches on everything. But these are Just right! has bling but still classy looking and it’s not sticking out of the stickers–it blends. So i love it! I wanted to buy a ton more so I went on ebay and they were trying to sell them there for a whole 2 dollars more than walmart was. I rolled my eyes on that one.