MAC Glamour Daze Swatches

MAC Glamour Daze Swatches

MAC Glamour Daze is the color collection MAC released for Holiday 2012. This doesn’t include palettes or gift sets merely makeup single makeup pieces.

Going from the promo model and the colors in the collection I get a very Nancy Sinatra/Lana del Ray feel. It’s a lot of nude and mod shades of pink and peach with some vampy shades mixed in the background. It’s honestly not very Holiday for me in the least. Some of the pieces I did try from the collection are quite nice.

However, I always associate sparkle and red lipstick with the Holidays or a killer smoky eye…Glamour Daze isn’t exactly a palette of shades I’d choose for my Holiday look but that isn’t to say it won’t be a raging success who knows?

Here are a few swatches, reviews to follow shortly!

MAC Glamour Daze Swatches Lipglasses

MAC Glamour Daze Eye Pencil Swatch

MAC Glamour Daze Eye Pencil Swatches

Feline

MAC Glamour Daze Blush Swatches

MAC Glamour Daze Blush Swatch

Small Vanity

What do you think of Glamour Daze?

Thinking of hauling anything?

It launches on counter today and is available now at maccosmetics.com

• 10/25/12 13:20 Sara Elisabeth:

I’m thinking of hauling Small Vanity and Feline eyeliner. How does Feline compare to Perversion by UD? Which would you recommend?

• 10/25/12 13:22 the Muse:

i’d def recommend pervision over feline. it has more of a glossy creaminess but feline comes in a second close, it’s a matte touch drier formula. of course mac is cheaper though ;D

• 10/25/12 13:24 OrangeLipstickBlog:

The Small Vanity blush is really pretty! (But fairly dupeable.)

• 10/25/12 13:43 Nicki:

I’m thinking I’ll haul a few of the extra dimension shadows. :)

• 10/25/12 14:05 Lauren:

I bought Small Vanity. I have about 30 blushes from several brands (Tarte, Lancome, Tarina Tarantino, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, and Elf) and I have nothing quite like it.

• 10/25/12 14:08 the Muse:

Good choice Lauren it seems the most unique of the blushes in this collection!

• 10/25/12 14:06 Icequeen81:

Flight of Fancy , feline got my full attention

• 10/25/12 14:36 K.B.:

I bought the Little Black Bow fluidline, Impossibly Sweet lipglass (which I both like and am “eh” on…I’ll keep it, though, because I like how it looks with Faux lipstick), and the Glamourdaze lipstick (which. I. LOVE.) I’m so glad people post swatches online because that cut my want list in half. lol

• 10/25/12 16:37 the Muse:

nice haul kb ;-D I agree! I’ve been looking through a bunch of reviews today and it helped me so much! my list was cut in half easily!

• 10/25/12 14:38 Karen M:

Love the Flight of Fancy gloss but the rest is too pale for me.

• 10/25/12 19:56 Haley G:

love that you mentioned lana del rey(: flight of fancy looks gorg, so does the blush!

• 10/26/12 9:42 the Muse:

she’s fabulous isn’t she?! love her H&M collection! ;-D

• 10/26/12 17:16 Majick:

Flight of Fancy is calling softly from the netherworld! LOL beautiful

• 10/27/12 10:45 BLee:

I got my MAC order late yesterday and I got Small Vanity and just looooove it! Have nothing close out of the 75+ blush colors I have. So happy it was in my order, but I think Feminine Edge needs to be in my collection too. Muse, thanks so much for the great swatches :).

• 10/30/12 11:01 the Muse:

my pleasure blee so glad you got small vanity, I felt the same way about it, I really don’t have any shades quite like it!

• 10/28/12 11:37 Tianne:

Thanks for the great swatch of Feminine Edge- I hauled a bit and should post once it arrives next week. I agree it’s not ‘holiday’ but more Stepford mid-century. However, the idea of pink and glitter set my haul-o-meter off.

• 11/1/12 21:02 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

I am looking forward to this collecton very Tres Chic & Miss Muse I survived the hurricane went back to work and guess what free bus and train rides but I was scared I tell ya. Hugs Rosie in NYC.

• 11/13/12 16:40 the Muse:

hey rosie happy to hear it thank goodness! <3! It was rough for a bit there!

• 11/24/12 19:21 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak: