MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Winter 2012

The release of the new MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara couldn’t come at a better time as I’m shopping a new mascara at the moment myself.

Take a look!

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash

Where three dimension ends, Extreme Dimension begins, and lashes take on superb scale, structure and sweep. Modern mascara innovation is delivered in M·A·C’s lightweight whipped formula that saturates from root to tip, enhancing volume, creating curl and extending length, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. Results in highly defined lashes that are clump-resistant,
non-flaking and non-smudging. The deep shade of Black Extreme amps up the intensity.

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara will be $20 and launches Boxing Day (12/26) at MAC Locations and online at maccosmetics.com

• 10/17/12 15:36 Carly:

Oh sweet Jesus, that formula looks so clumpy.

• 10/17/12 16:07 Tammie:

Hahhahaa I had the same thought when I saw it on the brush. Clumptastic!

• 11/30/12 14:23 Dee:

I just got this and it’s amazing. It doesn’t clump at all and is totally buildable. Don’t knock it till you try it. This is the next best mascara out there.

• 10/17/12 19:37 breyerchic04:

I’m searching too. But afraid I need to just spend the cash and buy blinc, which I had a sample of. Can’t convince myself, though i really do like the tube type.

• 10/18/12 9:31 the Muse:

me too! I really am loving light, lashes, camera (did I get the name right lol) but I’m still wanting something new!

• 10/17/12 21:03 Ahhhsoneo:

That eye picture looks terrible! After Haute & Naughty, I feel no need to try any other MAC mascara.

• 10/17/12 21:53 monica:

Can’t wait for you to review this, Muse! but I agree this might be clumpy…

• 10/17/12 22:52 Debster:

That first promo pic is frightening to me. First thought of spiders. <_<

• 10/18/12 5:51 Nina:

Thats the most obvious use of false eyelashes in a mascara ad I’ve seen in ages. Shiny and plastic, very fake shape (I should know, I own some pairs in that style and I love their unnatural shape) and not a lick of mascara texture to be found.

Silly MAC

• 10/18/12 7:35 sara:

Love the brush and it looks like a thick formula. Count me in. I loves some huge lashes!!!!

• 10/18/12 8:01 Kiss & Make-up:

What a horrible promi picture… The packaging of the mascara itself looks really cute, though. Not sure about the brush/formula.

• 10/18/12 11:39 K.B.:

I will buy this, it will flake like every. other. MAC mascara (I initially typed “mascaca” – Freudian slip? lol) I’ve ever tried, and I’ll return it. The packaging is super cute, though.

(sighs) I always fall for the newest BEST! MASCARA! EVER!

• 10/18/12 11:46 the Muse:

lol my thoughts exactly! ;-D mac never does mascara right…but don’t write it off sometimes they surprise me lol!

• 10/18/12 13:26 Janelle:

I think the promo pic is more of an editorial pic (like many MAC images are) and isn’t notating what your lashes will really look like (obviously). I don’t think it’s meant to be taken literally. I enjoy MAC’s promo pics as they’re not the boring same ol same ol

• 10/23/12 16:04 Melissa:

yea i need to try this. I don’t hate all mac mascaras so I shall be trying. :)

• 2/1/13 0:10 Keiko:

I’ve never been impressed by macs mascara until now. Not clumpy and gives great volume and length. Plus my lashes are bone straight and even straighten out after I curl them. With this mascara I dont need to use a curler and they curl beautifully. I highly recommend.