Mally Beauty Evercolor Eyeliner Library for Holiday 2012

Mally Beauty Evercolor Eyeliner Library

Girls (and guys), Imma tell you I get so excited when Mally releases her Eyeliner Library Sets for the Holiday.

I own the set that was released for Holiday 2010 and I also indulged in one of last year’s sets and can honestly say they are SUCH a bargain.

Mally Evercolor Eyeliner Library

This year’s set is $50 and includes 10 Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils in:

• Autopilot Violet
  • Navy

Mally Beauty Evercolor Eyeliner Library Holiday 2012

Loves this!

Available now at the Q.

• 10/11/12 11:53 Sweta:

Hey Muse

This looks like a gr8 deal, but I have never used these, can you tell me how do they compare to UD and TT eyeliners? I personally like these 2 brands for the liners a lot.. so wanted a scoop from you as these look gorgeous as well :)

• 10/11/12 12:01 the Muse:

hi sweta you can check my review on the old set, a link is right in this post :) should help you decide if you need. Both are vibrant and creamy.

• 10/11/12 12:25 Sweta:

aww thanks a lot..that’s really helpful :)

• 10/11/12 12:55 the Muse:

my pleasure! I thought perhaps the swatches/review would be good comparison to UD. I will say, they last AGES on my waterline ;-D

• 10/11/12 13:02 Sweta:

oh you read my mind,,;) as I was wondering how would they be on the waterline..and you made it easier for me :P..Thanks again dear!

• 10/11/12 13:04 the Muse:

my pleasure be careful with waterline though…! you never know what kinda of reaction you’ll have to them especially if they are colored! :)

• 10/11/12 12:39 LINDARRAGNAR:

those look yummy, and checking out your earlier review makes me want them even more!!! :)

• 10/11/12 14:09 Kiss & Make-up:

That’s a great-looking set, but do I really need it? Probably not… I stick to black all the time anyway :-S

• 10/11/12 14:09 Kim:

I’m probably in the minority here but I hate the reptile skin packaging. Yuck, faux or not!

• 10/11/12 14:22 the Muse:

no, I agree, I’m ok with it when she does it in pink but this, mm, no!

• 10/11/12 16:04 Crissylex:

Oh no…. You’re at it again. Tempting me with more makeup.
    I’m definitely going to get this set. Thanks Muse for the info.
    I swear, you really feed my makeup addiction =)

• 10/11/12 16:20 the Muse:

hehe crissy my pleasure ;D!

• 10/11/12 16:50 Nina:

Is Mally also going to release another Starlight pencil library set? I heard those were better (more creamy) than the automatic pencils.

• 10/11/12 16:55 the Muse:

this is all the info I have right now nina but last year she did do two sets hopefully we’ll see the same here!

• 10/14/12 14:55 Kaitie Tee:

Mally has a 10 set of the Starlight eyeliners available directly on her website. They’re $50 (the same price as the Holiday set) – they just don’t come in the holiday packaging.

• 10/11/12 21:42 Melissa:

So not a fan of the automatic liners I bought last years set and 2010s and 2010s was a zillion times better imo. The automatic ones hurt my eyes and made me itchy. I am super sensitive so I know this is not the norm. Just my 2 cents.

• 10/12/12 9:05 JenJ:

*sigh* she was on qvc last night. at first i wasn’t tempted by these but now….*hides* i have more than enough eyeliners. heck i need another set of eyes with what i have not lol!

• 10/12/12 9:08 the Muse:

lol very true jen can relate!

• 10/15/12 16:11 Majick:

Well for me, I like the box better than the liners LOL. I just picked up Ocho Loco from UD (F&F) so I’m pretty set for liners. I also got the LORAC set with the pretty cases. (Jury is still out on those, I’m not sure if they are my favs but the packaging… oooOOHHhhh the packaging. Hangs head… LOL

• 10/16/12 16:28 the Muse:

I love the packaging tooo! but they suck :( too dry! le sigh!

• 10/15/12 21:22 Christina:

OMG. The packaging this year is GORGEOUS!