Revlon Just Add Sparkle for Holiday 2012

Revlon Just Add Sparkle Holiday 2012

Revlon Just Add Sparkle is a limited edition collection for Holiday 2012 popping up in drugstores now. The collection features festive shades of lipgloss, nail polish, and an eye quad for the Holidays.

Take a look!

Revlon Nail Polish

• Ruby Ribbons
  • Sequins
  • Midnight Sparkle

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Embellish

Revlon Holiday 2012

I saw this display at Harmons. I didn’t pick anything up from the collection as I wasn’t terribly moved by the shades. Particularly the palette that was rather boring and un-Holiday-like for me!

Anyone see it at their local store?

Did you like the shades in the collection?

• 10/19/12 17:05 Sarah:

I like the red glittery nail polish. I’ve been looking for a nail polish like that. It reminds me of Dorothy’s ruby red slippers.

• 10/19/12 17:30 Cindy:

I’m not a big fan of lip products with sparkle in them, but I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for those nail polishes. One can never have too many glitter nail varnish.

• 10/20/12 0:25 JCauth:

The eyeshadow quad is pretty boring alright- although I like the antique gold – anyone try it? I have been wearing the Brilliant Bordeaux several days now and still dig the lavender-grey(not a Bordeaux color at all?) I don’t have anything like it except Loreal Silverstone maybe? On lips it’s not as 80’s scary as it looks in the tube, not sheer but not as opaque as Rosepearl. I don’t paint my nails but the fuchia/red glitter is really pretty looking. I am afraid the gold gloss will be too sheer anyone try it??

• 10/20/12 1:03 Quinctia:

Dat nail polish…I have some sort of horrible addiction to Revlon polishes with the hex glitters.

• 10/20/12 15:31 Iris:

Those lipglosses look like they’d be nice for layering or light wear by themselves. I shall take a look if this collection is available in my area.

• 10/22/12 16:51 Anonymous:

That eye quad looks like a dupe of Lorac’s black onyx