Shu Uemura Tsuya Youthful Radiance Generator Essence

Shu Uemura Tsuya Youthful Radiance Generator Essence

I’m pretty sure Shu Uemura Tsuya Youthful Radiance Generator Essence will be my next big skincare purchase (but I’ll wait for a Shu Uemura 20% Off coupon code to pop up mwahaha!).

This $85 promises to reactive your skin’s youth in as little as 7 days returning its glow and translucency. Formulated for dull, rough, tired looking skin a single drop will reactivate skin’s youthful glow.

Do want to try!

Available now at www.shuuemura-usa.com

P.S. The darlin’ Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Collection has launched…! Will you be hauling anything from it?

• 10/24/12 13:08 Kiss & Make-up:

I so cannot afford this… but I’m so tempted… OOoooooH…

• 10/24/12 13:29 Amanda:

Even though I’m youngish (27), I sorta want to try this. I hate seeing the new wrinkles around my eyes and want to hold onto my youth with a tight grip.

• 10/24/12 19:20 Tiffany Martin:

Science tells us that Retinol is the best otc treatment for wrinkles. Must wear an SPF though.

• 10/24/12 13:37 Ana:

I’ll be waiting for the review :P

My shu uemura cleansing oil is ending and I can’t find any nice promos :( the US website should ship worldwide as prices are always cheaper there. Anyway been thinking about buying from a cheaper brand, but I bet I will not like it as much as the one I’m using, it did wonders for my skin. In the meanwhile I entered the DHC giveaway may be I’ll win :P

• 10/24/12 14:25 the Muse:

i think shu’s FF is coming soon ana so that might be a good time for you to indulge ;D

• 10/24/12 14:07 Shari:

I wonder if this will be similar to Clarins Beauty Flash Balm?

• 10/24/12 14:10 the Muse:

i dunno sharia I haven’t tried it…it’s a serum so probably not like flash balm at all.

• 10/24/12 18:53 Cathy:

Is this similar to Lancome’s Genefique serum?

I can’t wait for the 20% promo (if it does come). I want that brush set! The girl is so cute (in a creepy way)!

• 10/25/12 9:30 the Muse:

not sure cathy I haven’t tried Genefique…! sorry hun! lol agreed kinda emily the strange like!

• 10/26/12 11:57 Dao:

Ooh ooh, I have this, I have this and it’s AWESOME! Not like Genifique at all, which is junk to me since it’s full of dimethicone. This is the real deal and I’ve received tons of compliments on my skin since I started using it last month. You should get it, Muse. The science behind TSUYA skin is real and I can vouch for that.

• 10/26/12 12:07 the Muse:

ahhh dao why you tempt me so hard! let me ask you, how did you work it into your current regime? I use miracle worker pads, hope in a jar serum, miracle worker moisturizer…I was thinking replace the serum with this…do you use in the day as well?