Slatkin & Co. Holiday 2012 Candles

Slakin Co. Holiday 2012 Candles Bath Body Works

I just did a major Fall Candle Haul and now Slakin & Co. and Bath & Body Works have launched some of the new Holiday 2012 Candle Collection.

*head desk*

Does it every end?

I want some of these NOW!

Twisted Peppermint
Bright and merry notes of vanilla and sugary musk.

Bath Body Works Twisted Peppermint Candle

Fresh Balsam
A delightful blend of balsam and fir trees with notes of fresh eucalyptus and bright apple.

Fresh Balsam Candle

Frosted Cranberry
A sparkling blend of white cranberry, juicy peach and raspberry.

Frost Cranberry Candle

Winter
Notes of pine needles, fir balsam and winter woods.

Winter Candle

Fireside
Blend of cedarwood, leather and rich deep amber.

Fireside Candle

Chestnut & Clove
Mixture of dark chestnut, crisp cedar and fresh cloves.

Chestnut and Clove Candle

Hot Buttered Rum
Blend of buttered rum and smooth caramel with a hint of bourbon.

Hot Buttered Rum Candle

Cinnamon & Clove Buds
Warm and spicy blend of classic cinnamon, simmering clove buds and exquisite vanilla.

Cinnamon and Clove Buds Candle

Tis the Season
Golden apples, deep green pine and a touch of ground cinnamon.

Tis the Season Candle

Winter Night
Fir tree, warm cypress and clove bud as they blend perfectly with cedar.

Winter Night Candle

Cashmere
Warm ginger, sweet amber and creamy vanilla.

Cashmere Candle

Sandalwood Vanilla
Notes of fresh juniper and vanilla.

Sandalwood Vanilla Candle

Evergreen
Crisp fir balsam infused with sparkling mint and white pine.

Evergreen Candle

Snowed In
Fresh juniper, sugared sap and sage.

Snowed In

Thanksgiving
Blend of sweet potatoes, nutmeg, pecans, vanilla and melted butter.

Thanksgiving Candle

Lavender Vanilla
Blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla.

Lavander Vanilla Candle

There aren’t exactly festive candles but more Wintery blends. I’m curious if Bath & Body Works will release any more candles as we head deeper into the Holiday Season. Something a bit more holiday-ish for lack of a better word other than Twisted Peppermint eh?

I do want to say I love the new labels…! Very classy and almost Philosophy-like. Agreed?

All of these are available online now at bathandbodyworks.com however, no sale as of yet but I’ll let you know (of course!) when they do go on sale at 2 for $20.

Which scents do you like?

I’m loving the Thanksgiving one….sounds interesting!

• 10/1/12 11:27 Vanessa:

Oh boy! I’m a Christmas lover, and I definitely will need to go smell ALL of these and hopefully the 2/$20 sale will come back very soon!

• 10/30/12 17:04 fran heckner:

Does the Slatkin Holiday scent at Bath & Body match the scent of the Slatkin Holiday candle sold for considerably more at places like Sak’s?

• 10/1/12 11:28 Catherine:

There’s a bakery-esque line coming out closer to november. It includes cinnamon frosting and peppermint mocha!!! There are also some uber cute scentportables and wallflowers headed our way.

• 10/1/12 11:30 the Muse:

omg want cinnamon frosting! I die!

• 10/1/12 11:30 Marlie:

I agree, I do love the new labels. But I too hope they come out with more holiday-ish scents. Not many of these make me want to run right out and pick them up :( I am intrigued by Thanksgiving though.

• 10/1/12 11:31 the Muse:

marlie me either, thank god though, saves us $$$ lol!

• 10/1/12 11:42 the beauty alchemist:

There are some holiday ones coming. I’ve sampled two but they have no images yet, arghhh. Mine are not really photo ready.

• 10/1/12 11:45 Paige Wilkerson:

AHHHHH! She strikes again! I am glad I made your Monday better. You make each of my days better with your new posts! :) I literally JUST bought 10 candles during the 2/20$…I can’t believe Christmas/holiday candles are already making a debut. YIKES. I better get to burning!

• 10/1/12 11:50 the Muse:

aw <3 paige! seriously you did and thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha me too!!!!!!!!!!! and look in the comments, someone said they’ll be more! bakery scents! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/1/12 15:43 Nicki:

A lot of these aren’t screaming out to me. But bakery scents?! *drools*

• 10/1/12 12:33 Littlecreek:

*kermit fail* Yayyyyyy! Tis the season, fireside and evergreen are winter staples at my house. So excited that I can start snagging them to have on hand.

• 10/1/12 13:34 K.B.:

Aww, man! This must mean that Sweater Weather didn’t make the cut. Ugh. I’ll check out Twisted Peppermint and Fresh Balsam, but it sounds like I’m going to hold off until the Christmas candles come out. My name is all over Cinnamon Frosting.

• 10/1/12 14:14 cat:

Fireside, Cashmere, and Lavender Vanilla sound amazing. The rest I’d have to smell in person. I need that 2/$20 sale to come around. I have $40 worth of giftcards.

• 10/1/12 14:19 the Muse:

omg you can haul a ton with $40 during a 2 for 20 and 20% off hehe!

• 10/1/12 15:02 Lily:

I found some of these candles already when I went to B&BW last weekend. Thanksgiving smells like straight-up mash potatoes with butter lol. The other scents didn’t really interest me though. And I’m soooo happy frosted cranberry is coming back! My bf and I think it smells like gummy bears and it’s delicious! I hope they re-release mint chocolate or dark chocolate scents soon too, I’m burning my last back-ups of these :)

• 10/1/12 16:39 the Muse:

taters and butter really!? LOL that sounds odd!!!!!!!!!! I have a mint chocolate one from the year before and def need that to be relaunched, I’m at the end of it now!!!!!!

• 10/1/12 17:24 Karen M:

Yeah! I love, love, love Frosted Cranberry. I was there over the weekend but I couldn’t bring myself to buy anything holiday. It’s 105 today in Southern CA. I hate it. I want the fall weather. But I do love some BBW candles. :-)

• 10/1/12 18:29 Julie:

I really hope they bring back Marshmallow Peppermint this year….it is my all-time favorite candle!

• 10/4/12 11:31 Erin:

NEED more of this one! I still have two large and 1 medium from last year that I’ve put off using until I knew it was coming back ;)

• 10/1/12 20:58 Cindy:

That frosted cranberry image is just odd to me. It smells like mailbox? As much as I love Christmas/winter holiday themed, this is seriously freaking me out. Wasn’t the first day of Autumn like two days ago? I need to enjoy my Fall time first!

• 10/1/12 21:22 Michou:

Well, I know what I’m getting the next time I get some kind of sale. I want at LEAST five of these scents!

• 10/1/12 21:30 Lulle:

Chesnut? Someone said chesnut? I want that!