Urban Decay Friends & Family 2012 Coupon Code 9th-13th

Urban Decay FF 2012

The Urban Decay Friends & Family even starts today (ends October 13th)! Simply use promo code FFHOLIDAY12 and get 20% Off your total order at www.urbandecay.com

Happy Haulin’!

• 10/9/12 10:22 Jen_m_sunshine:

What is everyone hauling? I am on the fence on a couple items. LOVE LVOE my naked2 palette as not as warm toned but considering either the Smokey eye palette or getting Naked – the original….Any thoughts?

• 10/9/12 11:27 Louise:

If you don’t have the Rollergirl palette, get it. Suspect is my favorite neutral shade in the world, and even if you don’t like Woodstock, you can use it as a blush. I am buying two just so I have backups! I think it is the perfect weekend getaway palette. I am also purchasing “Strip” as a single because UD discontinued it. As for Naked vs. Smoked, it depends on whether or not you wear a lot of dark color or not. I personally love and use the original Naked more, but that’s is because I wear a bold lip almost everyday. Good luck! :-) Tell us what you purchased!

• 10/9/12 10:53 Tiffany:

Hauled the Ocho Locho set since I don’t want to wait for the Sephora F&F sale. Also got a professional sized primer potion- $20 for 0.85oz; at Sephora it’s $20 for 0.37oz. My wallet feels so empty now T_T

• 10/9/12 13:58 Rbk:

Does anyone know if UD accept payment from international credit cards? I’m dying here!! I had everything picked up and was so excited! and when I tried to pay with my credit card it just didn’t work!! Even though I was shipping to US address…. Please KMN! =(

• 10/9/12 14:20 Isada:

Yes, international credit card works (Visa). I ordered september 15th to us address, but nothing received yet… Why ? I don’t know ( it was the Vice Palette ).

• 10/9/12 20:28 TiffanyN:

That Naked2 is calling my name! Oh goodness, I’m late on that haha

• 10/10/12 1:38 Bree:

I got Naked2! I researched all day about which naked to get! But since I have a lot of browns in another random palette, I went with Naked2. Hope it looks good with my blonde hair and blue eyes! Thanks for informing us of this steal!

• 10/10/12 9:13 the Muse:

my pleasure bree enjoy your palette!

• 10/10/12 9:21 Jen_m_sunshine:

So, i still haven’t placed my UD order. Muse, Naked – the original or LORAC Pro palette…..? Value your opinion on this so if you have a moment would love to hear your thoughts. I have Naked2 and Mariposa so that is it for me for UD palettes.

• 10/10/12 9:49 the Muse:

i love naked jen ;-D It’s a fav of mine. well worth getting on sale. lorac pro is awesome as well but not on sale ;-D

• 10/10/12 10:48 Jen_m_sunshine:

Thank you! You R the BEST. I just love your blog. BTW, rumour has it Sephora F&F sale starts next Thursday. So, that’s why I was trying to decide between these two!

• 10/10/12 10:52 the Muse:

oh no kid! I heard around October 18! wahoo! ;-D I really like UD naked the best, they are my shades. Lorac Pro is AWESOME too but not as many natural/nude shades.

• 10/10/12 10:52 Jen_m_sunshine:

Anyone really like the new Vice palette? Would love to hear what everyone thinks. Muse, read your review but did you really think that great? Given I don’t have many UD palette this one might be good for me but some of those brights…wow. Not a huge fan of glitter either but seems there are equal number of shades that I just loved. On sale, might be worth it given 1/3 of shades I probably wouldn’t wear.

• 10/10/12 11:30 the Muse:

I liked it Jen, good selection of bold vibrant shades :)