Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Future Shipment Photos

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Future Shipments

Here are photos of the Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Future Shipments thanks to my reader Blee who located them on the QVC site.

So if you are indulging in auto delivery on this set you can see what you have to look forward to in the months ahead!

I’m VERY happy with these colors…! So I will be sticking with my auto delivery on the set.

Phew!

Great news for us all eh?

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant April Shipment

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant July Shipment

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant October Shipment

I love that they included new bags and brushes with each set. I’m a little worried I won’t be able to use all that Mineral Veil but no matter I could always gift it or use it for a swap at some point. The blushes are particularly gorgeous in coming sets. Sadly, I don’t have the names of the shades but I’m just happy to have images at this point.

What do you think?

Do these shades change your mind?

I admit I had some issues with the colors in the set but think the upcoming ones might be worth it!

The Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection is available today on QVC.com for $49.98 as a one time special price and these are photos of the upcoming sets available should you take advantage of auto delivery!

• 11/16/12 13:04 Tammie:

Oh man I have a feeling I am going to have a liner “problem” soon lol

• 11/16/12 13:19 jo:

so will only one delivery have a full size lipgloss?

• 11/16/12 13:24 the Muse:

they will be full size more than likely jo but I have no info other than what is on qvc’s site.

• 11/16/12 13:20 Alea:

Sold out! :(

• 11/16/12 13:54 Kim:

Glad I went for AD on this. So pretty!

• 11/16/12 13:57 Leticia:

Looks like the set is already on waitlist only. Wish I would have seen it earlier!

• 11/16/12 14:10 Jen_M_sunshine:

I must be one of the few who like the e/s quad! I love this set and for me, very pale and lean cool, the eye colors are nice everyday shades. The frosty one used minimally helps me look more awake! The future shipments are most likely going to pull WAY too warm for me. I could get away with the e/s colors but the blushes and lip shades nope. Bummer! I did get on ad so will have to assess when shades are described.

• 11/16/12 14:29 the Muse:

hey jen lucky girl! I feel a little washed out with ‘em :(

• 11/16/12 14:26 kimkats:

***Shreik*** I am SO glad I went AD on this set!! It’s all gorgeous!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Already printed off the pics to cherish til each new set gets here!

happyhappyhappyhappy!!

• 11/16/12 14:28 the Muse:

lol you’re so cute kim!

• 11/16/12 15:04 Rose:

It’s sold out :-(

• 11/16/12 20:50 blueraccoon:

Ooh. I’m also thrilled about the brushes – they look really useful, especially the stippling brush. I’m so glad I went AD for this.

• 11/16/12 21:33 TrishB:

Thanks for posting these pics. I ordered the AD earlier, but couldn’t find these next shipment pix. I’m pretty pale/neutral and I think the only kit that will work is the current holiday one and maybe July. Darn! Do the eyeliner colors even change?

• 11/16/12 22:08 Teasha:

Glad to see someone has pictures. I have been on the hunt. Should have known you would have them posted here. You are good. I cannot wait for future deliveries. I heard the eye shadows were all created based on their popular loose eye shadows. I hope that is true and I hope they do celestine and nude beach.

• 11/17/12 23:18 christi:

Sold out : ( wish I had seen this sooner!

• 11/18/12 19:43 BLee:

Hey, I was happy to tell of my find. Cuz when I saw these I was like SPEED BUY :D LOL I even liked the look of the bags. Sad they sold out. They had way less that the norm for BE and Im not sure why.

• 11/20/12 16:55 the Muse:

I noticed! It sold out fast! whoa!

• 11/18/12 21:23 Yvonne:

Thanks , Muse ! I usually get the Holiday Sets on AD , and I did with this one , also. I love the Ready line , especially the eyeshadows , very well pigmented and good staying power, as well as being a terrific value . Can’t wait to get my kit , Merry Christmas to me !!

• 11/20/12 16:54 the Muse:

aw GREAT yvonne glad to hear it! Enjoy!

• 11/19/12 9:01 AmandaM:

I did snag these on AD, so thanks for posting what’s coming in the future. I hope the colors won’t be too warm for me…I will wait and see.

• 11/19/12 17:09 Michelle:

I really love the Ready sets. The eyeliner was a bit of a challenge, but, I was able to get it going. I do wish that the moxies had a stronger color. I am tired of mamby pamby lip shades. The blushes, on the other hand, are spectacular.

• 11/20/12 12:41 the Muse:

michelle didn’t you like this moxie shade? I thought it was quite lovely ;-D

• 11/20/12 0:00 Phyrra:

gorgeous! I’m starting to love Bare Minerals.

• 12/3/12 19:07 Aida:

I wonder if the liner duos will have different colors. I can’t exactly tell from the pictures, but I’m hoping for a navy blue liner. I’m on AD also, but I’m not convinced I like all three of these sets…

• 12/4/12 16:23 the Muse:

I THINK maybe yes aida!

• 2/22/13 21:27 Susan:

I’m so glad you posted future Be beautifully Brilliant AD pics. Do you know what order they will ship in? Which is the picture of the 2nd future shipment? Thank you

• 2/22/13 21:31 Susan:

Hi, Thank you so much for showing these future pics of QVC B.E. Beautifully Brilliant TSV AD. Do you know which picture is the 2nd AD shipment? Thank you

• 2/23/13 7:38 the Muse:

my pleasure susan, just roll over the image and the month will display for each collection. hope this helps!

• 2/23/13 23:21 Susan:

Thank you for your super fast response about the order of pics for future B.E. beautifully Brilliant QVC TSV. I am using my smartphone and I can’t roll over the images. Is there another way of telling which pic is the second shipment? Thank you

• 3/12/13 16:30 the Muse:

it’s april july and sept Susan from top to bottom :) sorry for the delayed reply been swamped! :)

• 3/27/13 10:16 RebeccaLeigh:

QVC customer service gave me the following info about color shades/names:

April Shipment Pewter Tone
    Perfect Light Mineral Veil
    bareMinerals Ready 4.0 – The Statement Piece: Haute, Tres Chic (apricot
    crme), Invite Only (taupe slate), Couture (glimmering clove)
    Ready Linershadow 2.0 – The Smoke & Mirrors: Hypnotize & Beguile
    Plush Peach Blush
    Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss – Big Spender (glistening apricot)
    Angled Face Brush
    Double-Ended Precision Eye Brush
    Bag

July Shipment Bronze Tone
    Perfect Light Mineral Veil
    bareMinerals Ready 4.0 – The Discovery: Spotlight (opalescent cream), Fortune, Truffle (glistening chestnut), Eureka (metallic moss)
    Ready Linershadow 2.0 – The Hide & Seek: Quest & Query
    Marvelous Mauve Blush
    Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss – Future Star (sheer melon)
    Feather Light Brush
    Double-Ended Long Tapered Shadow & Liner Brush
    Bag

October Charcoal Tone
    Perfect Light Mineral Veil
    NEW bareMinerals Ready 4.0 (no info available)
    NEW Ready Liner Shadow 2.0 (no info available)
    New Blush (no info available)
    Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss – Rule Breaker (sparkling nude)
    Contour Blush Brush