Bath & Body Works Liplicious I Heart Twisted Peppermint Gift Set Holiday 2012

Bath Body Works Liplicious I Heart Twisted Peppermint Gift Set Holiday 2012

Why oh why do you tempt me so Bath & Body Works? Your Liplicious I Heart Twisted Peppermint Gift Set will be mine. One for me, perhaps one for my sister, perhaps another few for a friend or two.

This darling little set contains three full size Liplicious Lipglosses with two exclusive shades you can’t get outside of this set. Makes you want it more doesn’t it?

Includes:

• Twisted Peppermint
  • Twisted Peppermint Cocoa
  • Twisted Peppermint Berry

It’s $18.50 and available now online for a limited time.

Loves it?

• 11/12/12 17:46 Debster:

Twisted Peppermint rocks my winter world SO hard. Definitely getting this!

• 11/12/12 17:53 Icequeen81:

peppermint peppermint and berry? dunno if those can go together. Please let us know.

• 12/26/12 19:02 Layla:

They don’t sadly. :( I bought mine today, and the berry smells odd. The orginal pepperment and the cocca however, smell amazing

• 11/12/12 18:56 AnniLau:

I just want the cocoa one, but they’re not selling it separately. :-(

• 11/12/12 19:00 Alexis:

I’m such a sucker for Twisted Peppermint, but I think the Berry is going to turn me off…oh well, it’s money I’ll be saving for another purchase, I’m sure!

• 11/12/12 20:00 Catherine:

Just online??? I am happy they now ship to Canada, but it’s $20… So I have to make a worthwhile order. I’m going to my nearest store this weekend (3 hours away) so I’ll cross my fingers and check

• 11/13/12 7:32 Chrissybean:

I JUST ordered this myself last night. Love these glosses and can’t wait to try the cocoa and berry flavors!

• 11/13/12 10:01 the Muse:

jealous! I want too!

• 11/13/12 15:34 Joanna:

I am in love with the packaging and the price range is just right. Packaging always gets the best of me hehe :)

• 12/26/12 19:00 Layla:

Just bought this today! The set is a great deal (I got mine for $ 9 at the semi annual sale), but I swatched the glosses and berry & pepperment both look the exact same. Cocca has slightly diffrent colored glitter flecks, but come on. I thought there would be bigger variations between the glosses instead of having 3 dupes >:-( Did I also mention the berry one smells odd. The cooca and pepperment smell fantastic , but not so much berry.